TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • aTzUeLo1191
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2007
    • 594

    #16
    Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

    Oh and I meant 5:1 person-to-wolf ratio is high. Should be 3 humans for every wolf.


    Originally posted by omgitznpv
    brb suicide
    JOIN TWG NAO!!!

    Comment

    • GamerShadow
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2005
      • 2534

      #17
      Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

      I coulda sworn Manti told me 4:1 was ideal. ;_;

      Updating first post with those that signed up.
      Note to self Finish.

      Comment

      • aTzUeLo1191
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2007
        • 594

        #18
        Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

        I think he meant 4:1 person-to-wolf. It's the traditional way.


        Originally posted by omgitznpv
        brb suicide
        JOIN TWG NAO!!!

        Comment

        • GamerShadow
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2005
          • 2534

          #19
          Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

          I'll remember that for the future, haha. The wolves, assuming they play smart, have the edge in this game, so we'll see how it goes.
          Note to self Finish.

          Comment

          • Xception704
            FFR Veteran
            • Jul 2006
            • 3984

            #20
            Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

            In. (jungmour2009)

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #21
              Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

              4:1 is ideal. And hi, Xception.

              P.S. Brb, checking jTWG thread. If there's more players here, I'll switch.

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #22
                Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                Though I'm not banned from the forums or TWG, BDN has taken the liberty of taking me off the jTWG player list. Oh, and not Madmatt. I'll sign up to this one. In, rzrstubbedhistoe.

                P.S. We need the players from jTWG. The game will never be filled up, otherwise.

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • GamerShadow
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 2534

                  #23
                  Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                  If we can get the "one game at a time" suggestion approved in the TWC thread, or at least win Manti's favor, we should be able to only have this game running.

                  But yeah, you're right. This game will never fill up at the rate this is going.
                  Note to self Finish.

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #24
                    Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                    I'll go look for people. Also, since Hoochan's on the thread too, I'd like to apologize to both you and him for offending you both. Gamer, we've always had a good rapport an I would like to continue it, I'm sorry for acting like a ****** before. Hoochan, we've never gotten along, but as it's the start of a new year and the holiday reason is upon us, I'd like to try and get along with you.

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • GamerShadow
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 2534

                      #25
                      Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                      Don't worry about it. Acquaintances are more fun than enemies anyway, and I'm bored ****less right now. I'd forgive you even if I wasn't bored though.

                      Let's see what happens tomorrow, because Manti hasn't been on AIM in the last few days, and I doubt he's getting on tonight.
                      Note to self Finish.

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #26
                        Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                        Hit up the players in jTWG. I can get Panic4Me. Maybe Gun. Not sure who else is in it.

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • Turboyoshi
                          What is this i don't even
                          • May 2005
                          • 1211

                          #27
                          Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                          If there's still room, In (Turboyoshi86)

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #28
                            Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                            You could always win my favor by finishing TPC

                            I've been offline because im trying to finish a game i got for christmas. 6/7 of the campains are done, just need one more. and ill be back on AIM.
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • GamerShadow
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 2534

                              #29
                              Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                              You could always win my favor by finishing TPC

                              I've been offline because im trying to finish a game i got for christmas. 6/7 of the campains are done, just need one more. and ill be back on AIM.
                              Already started. If you get on AIM I'll show you a preview paragraph or two. ;*

                              Just like old times!
                              Note to self Finish.

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #30
                                Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                                Manti's in TPC?

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...