TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sc979
    FFR Player
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 1644

    #76
    Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

    Hopefully things will pick up since finals are over and this game won't be as inactive as the last.

    Happy New Year guys.
    ...

    Comment

    • Xception704
      FFR Veteran
      • Jul 2006
      • 3984

      #77
      Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

      Happy New Years everyone!

      I'll be on AIM a little today.

      Comment

      • aTzUeLo1191
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2007
        • 594

        #78
        Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

        Sup everyone, I haven't slept in about 30 hours, so I'm not going to go on AIM because I'll end up accidentally incriminating myself stupidly in a chat or something.

        And p.s, I know I always say I'm human and I end up not being human, but this time, I'm actually human.


        Originally posted by omgitznpv
        brb suicide
        JOIN TWG NAO!!!

        Comment

        • SK_BleedingFire
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2007
          • 46

          #79
          Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

          Happy New Years everyone!!!
          I have not taken the liberty to add everyone yet, but if you IM me, just say "hey, TWG" and I'll know where you're coming from :]

          Pelvic-thrusting strangers since 2006.

          Comment

          • Sullyman2007
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2007
            • 1663

            #80
            Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

            Alright it's like 3:15 and I just woke up and showered. I'll be on AIM for the rest of today most likely.

            Comment

            • GamerShadow
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2005
              • 2534

              #81
              Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

              Four hour warning.

              Night 1 ends at 8:30PM tonight.
              Note to self Finish.

              Comment

              • GamerShadow
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2005
                • 2534

                #82
                Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                And the time zone would be EST.
                Note to self Finish.

                Comment

                • Ruritsu
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2008
                  • 479

                  #83
                  Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                  XD @ Rzr + JTB's banter

                  Belated Happy New Year and such...

                  I'm on AIM on and off today, but I'll be on when night turns day, so yeah, IM me ect ect...
                  =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

                  Comment

                  • GamerShadow
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 2534

                    #84
                    Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                    One hour warning.

                    I will be updating regardless of whether PMs are in or not. Also, I demand day 1 activity be equal to or greater than night 1 activity. I don't host dead games, and you don't play them.

                    Now that seriousness is over, expect a story to go along with tonight's results, and subsequent ones for that matter.
                    Note to self Finish.

                    Comment

                    • Sullyman2007
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 1663

                      #85
                      Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                      Just so everyone knows, I have a TWG usergroup with everyone in this game in it. I have never seen more than 6/14 people on at a time.

                      Comment

                      • Temote
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2007
                        • 748

                        #86
                        Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                        By the way, Gamer, Fire's AIM is ambitiousflame01, not amibitousflame01. It took me a few minutes to figure that one out. <_<

                        Comment

                        • GamerShadow
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 2534

                          #87
                          Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                          Clouds obscured the view of the full moon from the unsuspecting village below. The villagers were all peacefully sleeping, and the area was quiet. All stood still; the wind dared not break the silence of the night, but something else did.

                          Without warning, a bloodcurdling scream emitted from Xception's village hut, which was located next to the river where the fellow villagers drew their water from. He was the water mage; the one who kept their river flowing and pure.

                          Upon hearing such a horrible sound, the other villagers wasted no time in rushing over to the scene of the crime. By the time they arrived, however, it was too late; a path of stained grass indicated that poor Xception had been dragged and tossed into the river upon being slain.

                          Nobody knew what to say. Only one knew what to do.

                          "I say we find those responsible and roast them under the midday sun!" They cried out as the other villagers swore vengeance on whoever dared bring an end to their era of peace.

                          Xception has been killed. It is now Day 1.

                          Day 1 ends January 3rd at Noon EST. That's a full 52 hours.

                          Updated Player List:

                          1. Temote (Sumote)
                          2. jump_the_bullet (aksmooth77)
                          3. aTzUeLo1191 (aTzUeLo1191)
                          4. Bynary Fission (BynaryFission)
                          5. tupacodaman (tupacodaman)
                          6. Xception704 (jungmour2009)
                          7. rzr (astickytree)
                          8. TurboYoshi (Turboyoshi86)
                          9. Brilliant Dynamite Neon (MegamnGTX)
                          10. Gun92 (james92hofmann)
                          11. sc979 (sam97379)
                          12. Ruritsu (Ruritsu)
                          13. SK_Bleedingfire (amibitousflame01)
                          14. rsr2 (rsr1234567890)
                          15. sullman2997 (sully5315)
                          Note to self Finish.

                          Comment

                          • Xception704
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jul 2006
                            • 3984

                            #88
                            Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                            You assholes killed the watermage ... I'm the one who keeps your river flowing and pure!

                            AVENGE MEEE

                            Comment

                            • Ruritsu
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2008
                              • 479

                              #89
                              Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                              XD

                              Also: I made a huge break-through! Xception's a human! I'm sure this comes as a shock bu-... Wha?... Dead?!... Are you sure?... *Sigh*

                              Anyway, day phase begins, anyone learn anything worth talking about?
                              =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

                              Comment

                              • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                                nobody fiffers anymore.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 2440

                                #90
                                Re: TWG LXXIII: Elemental Struggle

                                hey activity post, couldn't be online much new years day and have work to do. I'll try to be active after that.
                                ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                                Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                                Comment

                                Working...