TwilightxShade (7:57:13 PM): oh you gotta be ****ing kidding me
TwilightxShade (7:57:19 PM): I got banned for postwhoring?
rzrstubbedhistoe (7:57:23 PM): what?
rzrstubbedhistoe (7:57:25 PM): where?
rzrstubbedhistoe (7:57:28 PM): by who?
TwilightxShade (7:57:29 PM): I have no clue
TwilightxShade (7:57:34 PM): You have been banned for the following reason:
[He doesn't want me to say it]
Date the ban will be lifted: December 31st, 2008, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by darkshark
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Originally posted by aperson
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years
Originally posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank
i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine
We can all see the extra letter, Atz. The point is, that's really ****ed up to be making alts of other people. I mean, it's clever, but it's ****ed up.
Originally posted by darkshark
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Originally posted by aperson
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years
Originally posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank
i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine
Comment