TWG LV: Harry Potter Books 1-7

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • heavylee
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2007
    • 961

    #16
    Re: Twg: Lv Harry Potter Books 1-7

    oops.... sorry rzr.

    On a side note, we've had a claim to seer. So if someone else is the seer, please counterclaim, so we can get this going.

    Comment

    • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
      nobody fiffers anymore.
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2006
      • 2440

      #17
      Re: Twg: Lv Harry Potter Books 1-7

      Originally posted by rzr
      Posting anything about roles is off until midnight tonight est. Anything posted must help me figure out how to perfect this last post.
      Does this mean we can't talk about certain roles and how they may affect the game? It seems a bit unusual to forbid that.
      ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

      Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #18
        Re: Twg: Lv Harry Potter Books 1-7

        Human, See you all next game when I have a 2 in 3 chance of getting a good role and get nothing.

        And rzr for god sakes man.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • freakysnots
          八一
          • Aug 2004
          • 2904

          #19
          Re: Twg: Lv Harry Potter Books 1-7

          Umm rzr WTF?

          Green in case you were wondering. Rzr, I hate you

          Available for talking for the next 30 minutes. Got addicted to a MMORPG again.

          Comment

          • freakysnots
            八一
            • Aug 2004
            • 2904

            #20
            Re: Twg: Lv Harry Potter Books 1-7

            ^ Way over 30 minutes.

            Gaming, feel free to message me. If I see anyone talk to me when I alt tab, I will talk.

            Comment

            • meno_rocks123
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2005
              • 2324

              #21
              Re: Twg: Lv Harry Potter Books 1-7

              obligatory human post.
              PS: 2:30am post

              Comment

              • SethSquall
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2004
                • 5477

                #22
                Re: Twg: Lv Harry Potter Books 1-7

                So are we aloud to talk about stuff yet?
                Originally posted by Tibs
                I love you, you Welsh ****

                Comment

                • Litodude
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2006
                  • 4548

                  #23
                  Re: Twg: Lv Harry Potter Books 1-7

                  <- not important
                  <- human
                  <- sleeping
                  Originally posted by t-rogdor
                  i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                  dude
                  out west?
                  the fuck kinda location is west?
                  am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                  Originally posted by lurker
                  remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                  http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                  Comment

                  • mattc16
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 524

                    #24
                    Re: Twg: Lv Harry Potter Books 1-7

                    Well, presuming that posting about roles is on, I reckon I should tell you all that trav is lying to you. I'm the seer, guard me please. I'm requesting all the scareds make themselves known to me.


                    Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #25
                      Re: Twg: Lv Harry Potter Books 1-7

                      Yes, you can talk about your roles. I had a problem with one person asking so I closed the discussions for a while to clear that up. Since it was cleard up right away I opened them sooner than I anticipated.

                      Also important: a particular role was revealed to madmatt that can hinder the game, I regret to say that he cannot be a sub now ='[

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #26
                        Re: Twg: Lv Harry Potter Books 1-7

                        Night will end at 7:00 PM tonight.

                        If all PM's are not in then I will use all actions at random. For exapmle if the wolves haven't sent the PM I will randomly do it, same for seerings and guraings and items.

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #27
                          Re: Twg: Lv Harry Potter Books 1-7

                          Who's the wolf?

                          Trav vs Mattc battle 1

                          Fight!

                          (i'm leaning matt's the wolf ATM)
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • emerald000
                            the Mathemagician~
                            • Nov 2005
                            • 1320

                            #28
                            Re: Twg: Lv Harry Potter Books 1-7

                            OK. So we have two possible seers. Travman and matt. Which means, the guardian and the protector MUST NOT come out to any of the two. So time to put out a strategy. The wolves most likely hoped to kill the real seer this night. All we have to do to ensure that he won't be killed is to split the task in two. The guardian have to guard Travman and the protector to guard matt. We will be sure to protect both. Now, for the one who have the deathly hallow (if someone does), he should seer one of the two to spot which one is the wolf. Let's hope that was clear and talk to me on AIM if you want more information.

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #29
                              Re: Twg: Lv Harry Potter Books 1-7

                              Just so everyone knows, I gave trav/matt Versitarium tonight. When Night ends, One of the two will reveal their role (wolf or seer) in the thread.

                              If you have an item, or abilitiy other than guard, I emplore you to use it on someone other than trav/matt, since its just going to be a duplication. When night ends, We're going to know which one is the wolf, and which one is not.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #30
                                Re: Twg: Lv Harry Potter Books 1-7

                                For clarification on the veritiserum: I reveal the persons true role in the thread. Incase they wanted to lie and say something else. However, that does not mean that I

                                Also: I need PM's from all the following on all nights they're alive:
                                guardian
                                human seer
                                wolf seer
                                wolf kill
                                recruiter
                                murderer
                                protector
                                scientist
                                even if you choose not to use your ability, you must PM me saying that otherwise I will randomly use it.
                                Last edited by rzr; 12-23-2007, 02:36 PM.

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...