TWG LV: Harry Potter Books 1-7

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • meno_rocks123
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2005
    • 2324

    #166
    Re: Twg: Lv Harry Potter Books 1-7

    argo
    w/e

    Comment

    • argo15
      FFR Veteran
      • May 2006
      • 1863

      #167
      Re: Twg: Lv Harry Potter Books 1-7

      XD i think the game is already over. for some reason we are both human now =/.

      Comment

      • argo15
        FFR Veteran
        • May 2006
        • 1863

        #168
        Re: Twg: Lv Harry Potter Books 1-7

        waitz for rzr....

        Comment

        • meno_rocks123
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2005
          • 2324

          #169
          Re: Twg: Lv Harry Potter Books 1-7

          this no longer deserves an abbreviation.
          WHAT THE ****

          Comment

          • madmatt621
            Banned
            • Dec 2006
            • 3000

            #170
            Re: Twg: Lv Harry Potter Books 1-7

            I just went through the thread and saw that there are at least three people that I can sub due to inactivity: makilaz, thunder, and gnr. Can I sub one of them?

            Comment

            • heavylee
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2007
              • 961

              #171
              Re: Twg: Lv Harry Potter Books 1-7

              pssst.... It's my birthday!

              Comment

              • pntballa18
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2005
                • 3357

                #172
                Re: Twg: Lv Harry Potter Books 1-7

                Originally posted by heavylee
                pssst.... It's my birthday!
                happy birthday

                Comment

                • Makilaz
                  TWG Princess
                  • May 2006
                  • 1094

                  #173
                  Re: Twg: Lv Harry Potter Books 1-7

                  Originally posted by madmatt621
                  I just went through the thread and saw that there are at least three people that I can sub due to inactivity: makilaz, thunder, and gnr. Can I sub one of them?
                  You're a ****ing asshole for trying to sub people based on thread activity. I've been active on AIM, and that's what counts. If I hadn't posted once, or I hadn't been online at ALL the whole game, then I could see why you'd want to sub. But that doesn't apply here.

                  Comment

                  • meno_rocks123
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 2324

                    #174
                    Re: Twg: Lv Harry Potter Books 1-7

                    Originally posted by heavylee
                    pssst.... It's my birthday!
                    Happy Birthday!

                    Comment

                    • thunderstrike687
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 785

                      #175
                      Re: Twg: Lv Harry Potter Books 1-7

                      Originally posted by madmatt621
                      I just went through the thread and saw that there are at least three people that I can sub due to inactivity: makilaz, thunder, and gnr. Can I sub one of them?
                      dear matt,

                      **** you.

                      bye.


                      Originally posted by Adamaja456
                      yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                      Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                      i love a food

                      Comment

                      • travman301
                        #swagdog
                        • Mar 2004
                        • 2641

                        #176
                        Re: Twg: Lv Harry Potter Books 1-7

                        Matt its pointless at this point. The game ends very soon.

                        Wait until its over.

                        Also, pnt we need to talk. Not voting until that happens.

                        Comment

                        • pntballa18
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 3357

                          #177
                          Re: Twg: Lv Harry Potter Books 1-7

                          I already know what you're going to say.

                          And no, I want to kill him instead of converting him, to leave him to the mess he made.

                          Comment

                          • pntballa18
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2005
                            • 3357

                            #178
                            Re: Twg: Lv Harry Potter Books 1-7

                            also new sig

                            Comment

                            • meno_rocks123
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 2324

                              #179
                              Re: Twg: Lv Harry Potter Books 1-7

                              Originally posted by pnt's new sig
                              your
                              lol

                              Comment

                              • argo15
                                FFR Veteran
                                • May 2006
                                • 1863

                                #180
                                Re: Twg: Lv Harry Potter Books 1-7

                                i don't know what you guys think, but i'm already human. believe it or not.

                                Comment

                                Working...