TWG LV: Harry Potter Books 1-7

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pntballa18
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2005
    • 3357

    #181
    Re: Twg: Lv Harry Potter Books 1-7

    His last activity was 2 days ago, so yeah, that's most likely what happened.

    Comment

    • Makilaz
      TWG Princess
      • May 2006
      • 1094

      #182
      Re: Twg: Lv Harry Potter Books 1-7

      If you're already human, game should be over. Rzr, get your ass in here.

      Comment

      • madmatt621
        Banned
        • Dec 2006
        • 3000

        #183
        Re: Twg: Lv Harry Potter Books 1-7

        Just AIM'd him.

        He said he's coming on.

        Comment

        • heavylee
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2007
          • 961

          #184
          Re: Twg: Lv Harry Potter Books 1-7

          Happy New Year!!!!!

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #185
            Re: Twg LV: Harry Potter Books 1-7

            Archived 5-21-2014 5:37 PM EST
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            Working...