TWG LV: Harry Potter Books 1-7

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pntballa18
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2005
    • 3357

    #151
    Re: Twg: Lv Harry Potter Books 1-7

    I kinda wanna wolf myself

    or if someone has a vigi item, that'd be nice too

    because I probably wont have the guts to kill myself.

    Comment

    • freakysnots
      八一
      • Aug 2004
      • 2904

      #152
      Re: Twg: Lv Harry Potter Books 1-7

      Will someone post something?

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #153
        Re: Twg: Lv Harry Potter Books 1-7

        Originally posted by pntballa18
        I kinda wanna wolf myself

        or if someone has a vigi item, that'd be nice too

        because I probably wont have the guts to kill myself.
        You're pathetic, I'd kill you if I could but I can't.

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #154
          Re: Twg: Lv Harry Potter Books 1-7

          blah blah blah halley has been wolfed. It's the day now, vote away. and to all people who have criticized my game:

          **** YOU

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • freakysnots
            八一
            • Aug 2004
            • 2904

            #155
            Re: Twg: Lv Harry Potter Books 1-7

            pnt simple as that

            Comment

            • Halleys5thConcerto
              FFR Player
              • May 2007
              • 30

              #156
              Re: Twg: Lv Harry Potter Books 1-7

              rzr

              Comment

              • pntballa18
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2005
                • 3357

                #157
                Re: Twg: Lv Harry Potter Books 1-7

                Originally posted by rzr
                You're pathetic, I'd kill you if I could but I can't.
                This game might have been fun if you didn't screw up/make up rules in the middle of the game/change rules in the middle of the game/suck completely

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #158
                  Re: Twg: Lv Harry Potter Books 1-7

                  Sorry halley, 48 hours no sleep maaaan. I'll edit the post tomorrow and let you die cool.

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #159
                    Re: Twg: Lv Harry Potter Books 1-7

                    Originally posted by pntballa18
                    This game might have been fun if you didn't screw up/make up rules in the middle of the game/change rules in the middle of the game/suck completely
                    Or maybe you should stop being so pissy that your fellow players sold your ass out. Look, this thread is for the game you want to talk **** meet me up on AIM or post game.

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • pntballa18
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 3357

                      #160
                      Re: Twg: Lv Harry Potter Books 1-7

                      I've been recruited, Argo is the last wolf.

                      Comment

                      • meno_rocks123
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 2324

                        #161
                        Re: Twg: Lv Harry Potter Books 1-7

                        game over

                        Comment

                        • Makilaz
                          TWG Princess
                          • May 2006
                          • 1094

                          #162
                          Re: Twg: Lv Harry Potter Books 1-7

                          Argo. Let's get this train wreck over with.

                          Comment

                          • pntballa18
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2005
                            • 3357

                            #163
                            Re: Twg: Lv Harry Potter Books 1-7

                            Originally posted by meno_rocks123
                            game over
                            game isn't over until argo dies

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #164
                              Re: Twg: Lv Harry Potter Books 1-7

                              Insta is at whatever half the population is+1.

                              merlonifan28 (8:27:28 PM): what's insta
                              twgXrzr (8:27:44 PM): i have no clue man...gimme till tomorrow
                              twgXrzr (8:27:46 PM): please
                              twgXrzr (8:27:50 PM): i havent slept in 2 fays
                              merlonifan28 (8:27:54 PM): rofl
                              merlonifan28 (8:27:56 PM): no problem
                              merlonifan28 (8:28:02 PM): hey, no hard feelings, alright?
                              twgXrzr (8:28:10 PM): yeah, its cool.

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • argo15
                                FFR Veteran
                                • May 2006
                                • 1863

                                #165
                                Re: Twg: Lv Harry Potter Books 1-7

                                woah, wtf nice trick. lol but i don't think that will work when the higher ups come on pnt

                                Comment

                                Working...