TWG XLIII post game (wolves win)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • StoicRoivaS
    FFR Player
    • May 2006
    • 548

    #31
    Re: TWG43 post game (wolves win)

    There is such a thing as a replacement, if you had so little time at school. My vote goes to adding him to the restricted list for two games.
    Like the moon over
    the day, my genius and brawn are
    wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
    -Bowser

    Comment

    • Chromer
      Hookers and Blow
      • Jul 2003
      • 4981

      #32
      Re: TWG43 post game (wolves win)

      Originally posted by StoicRoivaS
      There is such a thing as a replacement, if you had so little time at school. My vote goes to adding him to the restricted list for two games.
      There is such thing as a Anti-Virus program that limits DDR scores and what can be read by students and such. God you people act like school pcs are as open as our very own personal ones. I am in high school and I have 7 classes meaning the only time I can go online at school is when one of my classes needs the computer lab or uses the laptops.

      Comment

      • FoJaR
        The Worst
        • Nov 2005
        • 2816

        #33
        Re: TWG43 post game (wolves win)

        if you have time to get on, you have time to say "find me a replacement" or even read a PM and make a 2 second vote.

        but at the very least you have time to say "find me a replacement"

        Comment

        • StoicRoivaS
          FFR Player
          • May 2006
          • 548

          #34
          Re: TWG43 post game (wolves win)

          Originally posted by Chromer
          Oh yeah Fojar, it's called posting at school when I have a second and don't have enough time to check out everything.
          We'll completely ignore the fact that this isn't your first less than stellar TWG game to date for a moment... I'm merely going by your own statement. If this is false, maybe you shouldn't have said it, otherwise, maybe you should have "posted at school when you have a second" that you'd be needing a replacement.

          Between your first post in the game and your "adapter dying" you've made approximately 77 other posts in amazing threads such as: "console fight", "catfish pact", "un-catfish pact", "so, I got my myspace beacuse...", "the PS3 is here", "300", "is the above user...", "maple story", "why do people like hentai", "a tribute to the g-bin", "rate the above person's avatar", "ever wanted to have sex with a nazi", "girl scouts", "I'm drunk", "chromer returns", and "power rangers: operation overdrive".

          Upon further inspection of his posting habits, I retract my previous recommendation for Chromer and suggest something closer to being removed from the user group. Heck, let's indulge a little, I vote he be removed. People like that are precisely who we've been trying so hard to stop from ruining our TWGs. Maybe if this was a first offense there'd be some leniency, but let's be honest, it isn't.
          Like the moon over
          the day, my genius and brawn are
          wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
          -Bowser

          Comment

          • iggymatrixcounter
            FFR Veteran
            • Nov 2003
            • 1924

            #35
            Re: TWG43 post game (wolves win)

            Originally posted by Afrobean
            There are two reasons why a real person is needed to host a game:

            #1: Make critical decisions if something goes awry.
            #2: Write the story.
            As host, I made the decision that chromer cannot play in the next twg. I think that's a fair punishment. If the wolves would have lost, it may have been higher than just 1 game.

            This is why I said TWC needs to be active. Decisions like this need to be formally addressed. Since it wasn't, the power was given to the host to make them. I do not think it should be put to a vote because I did my research and passed judgement. Chromer has a game ban for the two game days he missed. His internet breaking was forgiven (don't care if it's a lie or not) despite it still hurting his team.

            When you sign up, you better be able to play or at the very least make a vote to avoid phantoms.

            This thing with chromer is over. If fish lets him play, then I respect that. But I also expect fish to respect my judgement in the matter as well.
            lastfm
            PANDORA

            Comment

            • talisman
              Resident Penguin
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2003
              • 4598

              #36
              Re: TWG43 post game (wolves win)

              that's not the way it works; hosts have near ultimate power over THEIR game, not future ones.

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #37
                Re: TWG43 post game (wolves win)

                It doesn't matter either way. The way I see it, those people who are going to go inactive during games may as well either move aside for the people coming up from Jtwg, or get their act together. If they want to play then they better start being active. Otherwise someone with a genuine interest in the game is going to take their spot and they wont get into another game untill they decide to actually be active.

                If you don't remember JTWG signups filled within an hour the night thay were open, I remember the signup list for this game lasting about three days.
                Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 03-21-2007, 04:16 PM.
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • StoicRoivaS
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2006
                  • 548

                  #38
                  Re: TWG43 post game (wolves win)

                  Does a bank robber receive a lighter sentence if he is unsuccessful? The outcome of the game is irrelevant. A one game ban does not set a good example, if any at all. Objections to creating a new TWC?
                  Like the moon over
                  the day, my genius and brawn are
                  wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
                  -Bowser

                  Comment

                  • sertman
                    DADALADAH
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2005
                    • 3910

                    #39
                    Re: TWG43 post game (wolves win)

                    im still confused as to why hanssky posted in the thread

                    Comment

                    • HansSky
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2003
                      • 1925

                      #40
                      Re: TWG43 post game (wolves win)

                      hey guys glad to see twg is still serious business
                      hi

                      Comment

                      • pntballa18
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2005
                        • 3357

                        #41
                        Re: TWG43 post game (wolves win)

                        Originally posted by chromer's game post
                        Well, who was the closest to DBP before his death?
                        please tell me how that gave him away as a wolf.

                        ps i have no say in the banning issue so i am ignoring it.

                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #42
                          Re: TWG43 post game (wolves win)

                          Originally posted by pntballa18
                          please tell me how that gave him away as a wolf.
                          Trying to divert attention away from himself, and also being a really retarded post itself.
                          Last edited by roundbox; 03-21-2007, 05:41 PM.
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • talisman
                            Resident Penguin
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2003
                            • 4598

                            #43
                            Re: TWG43 post game (wolves win)

                            twc is unnecessary. hosts have power over their own games, including who to allow in (within reason, of course). If a host abuses their power, then we yell at them for being stupid and they feel embarrassed.

                            Comment

                            • iggymatrixcounter
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Nov 2003
                              • 1924

                              #44
                              Re: TWG43 post game (wolves win)

                              Originally posted by talisman
                              that's not the way it works; hosts have near ultimate power over THEIR game, not future ones.
                              That's the way it should work. I remember tass banning people for long periods of time as a result of a ruling from TWC. That same power is given to the host of the game because TWC is inactive. Stop being so technical about it. Chromer was banned for the next game. If fish needs someone to play then I can see him letting him in to play but otherwise, if he was inactive in MY game what are the chances he'll be inactive during HIS game?
                              lastfm
                              PANDORA

                              Comment

                              • Chromer
                                Hookers and Blow
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 4981

                                #45
                                Re: TWG43 post game (wolves win)

                                How Stoic came up with all this other bull about 70 something other posts during my inactive period is beyond me. Stoic, go fall into a black hole and die. It is not your decision to make and your input is just making things more introverted than they really are.

                                Iggy, I respect you for seeing the situation and judging fairly. I will respect that decision and wait out my ban. Thank you.

                                Also, why would I be trying to divert attention away from myself on DAY ONE? Let's be smart people. =P

                                Comment

                                Working...