TWG XLIII post game (wolves win)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sertman
    DADALADAH
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2005
    • 3910

    #16
    Re: TWG43 post game (wolves win)

    well **** if observer decided to even look at the thread we would have won

    i knew roundbox was the last wolf but in reality because of all the phantoms there was nothing we could have done

    Comment

    • FishFishRevolution
      GotR Creator
      • Nov 2003
      • 7251

      #17
      Re: TWG43 post game (wolves win)

      I know everyone's saying, "man i can't believe humans lost this it would've been so easy to win." but in reality, both teams had their share of innactivity. If chromer hadn't been such a cheapo on day 3, bought a router and signed on, we would've insta'd omega even though I was dead. Same goes for Observer, if you guys had had Observer on the final day, you guys would've been in the clear. Although it was still pretty horrible that mead was able to just sneak back into the human masses. That was the only reason we won.

      Comment

      • jwcgator
        RIP ffrtokens
        • May 2005
        • 2221

        #18
        Re: TWG43 post game (wolves win)

        i LOL'd at this game

        Comment

        • sertman
          DADALADAH
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2005
          • 3910

          #19
          Re: TWG43 post game (wolves win)

          Mead wasn't able to sneak back in. It seemed like I was the only one who had read the thread. I sent my vigi kill in for Mead last night knowing that I would probably be wolfed because I was the only one who had a clue what was going on

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #20
            Re: TWG43 post game (wolves win)

            HAHA, I knew someone would have easily caught onto the vote on omega with Fojar and Fish, but nobody realized it until the insta on omega. I knew that we would win with those phantoms

            grats sertman

            And if it wasn't apparent to anybody else that I voted with the other confirmed wolves and you are obviously a bad player if you hadn't known I was a wolf mainly because of that and this text is currently bolded, you now know.
            Last edited by roundbox; 03-20-2007, 03:26 PM.
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • talisman
              Resident Penguin
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2003
              • 4598

              #21
              Re: TWG43 post game (wolves win)

              Originally posted by kilga
              They did.
              Took them 24 hours didn't it? And that was only sertman, wasn't it? I mean jesus christ, it's not that hard to notice a vote.

              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #22
                Re: TWG43 post game (wolves win)

                Originally posted by talisman
                Took them 24 hours didn't it? And that was only sertman, wasn't it? I mean jesus christ, it's not that hard to notice a vote.
                That's why I was surprised.
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • Kilgamayan
                  Super Scooter Happy
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2003
                  • 6583

                  #23
                  Re: TWG43 post game (wolves win)

                  Originally posted by talisman
                  Took them 24 hours didn't it? And that was only sertman, wasn't it? I mean jesus christ, it's not that hard to notice a vote.
                  That was what I was implying. I was mentally screaming at the human cause that whole day because it seemed like everyone completely forgot about the first 200 posts.
                  I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                  Comment

                  • Chromer
                    Hookers and Blow
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 4981

                    #24
                    Re: TWG43 post game (wolves win)

                    I am contesting the Game Ban. Best Buy is literally, about 30-45 minutes away from where I live. Not only do I not currently have a car, to walk or take a bus would be waste of time and money. So my adapter dies on me and I can't get it until 2-3 days after my lynch. I shouldn't be penalized for faulty hardware. =P

                    Comment

                    • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 1206

                      #25
                      Re: TWG43 post game (wolves win)

                      Originally posted by Chromer
                      I am contesting the Game Ban. Best Buy is literally, about 30-45 minutes away from where I live. Not only do I not currently have a car, to walk or take a bus would be waste of time and money. So my adapter dies on me and I can't get it until 2-3 days after my lynch. I shouldn't be penalized for faulty hardware. =P
                      I don't think you should receive a ban. If indeed you are telling the truth, it's not your fault at all.


                      Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                      Comment

                      • iggymatrixcounter
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Nov 2003
                        • 1924

                        #26
                        Re: TWG43 post game (wolves win)

                        Originally posted by Chromer
                        I am contesting the Game Ban. Best Buy is literally, about 30-45 minutes away from where I live. Not only do I not currently have a car, to walk or take a bus would be waste of time and money. So my adapter dies on me and I can't get it until 2-3 days after my lynch. I shouldn't be penalized for faulty hardware. =P
                        You assume the risk of inactivity and the consequences of such when you sign up. Your first game post was march 9th and your router broke march 14th. You were posting in other threads and you knew you were apart of this game. From march 9-14, you were inactive and missed day 1's vote and much of day2. You had internet during this time and THEN your router broke which screwed your teammates even more than you were already doing.

                        Your game ban stands.
                        lastfm
                        PANDORA

                        Comment

                        • talisman
                          Resident Penguin
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2003
                          • 4598

                          #27
                          Re: TWG43 post game (wolves win)

                          to be technical, your game ban means literally nothing since it's not the host's (nor iggy's nor anyone's) power to decide what happens in future games. If the next host wants to let you in, they can let you in. If they think you're going to be inactive, then so be it. But they'd probably be forgiving.

                          edit: that goes for observer and omega as well. Next host decides, not past host.
                          Last edited by talisman; 03-20-2007, 09:36 PM.

                          Comment

                          • xObserveRx
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 1148

                            #28
                            Re: TWG43 post game (wolves win)

                            wtf, I was in this TWG?
                            Come Play The Werewolf Game!

                            Comment

                            • FoJaR
                              The Worst
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 2816

                              #29
                              Re: TWG43 post game (wolves win)

                              i think chromer deserves MORE than a one day ban.

                              i saw him online MULTIPLE times during his supposed "router failure."

                              literally saw him online at least once a day.

                              he is lying out of his ass.

                              one post the entire game, and that post nearly ruined the wolves. we had to stick our necks out there to save chromer, and he repayed us by not being there when we needed his vote.

                              Comment

                              • Chromer
                                Hookers and Blow
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 4981

                                #30
                                Re: TWG43 post game (wolves win)

                                Originally posted by FoJaR
                                i think chromer deserves MORE than a one day ban.

                                i saw him online MULTIPLE times during his supposed "router failure."

                                literally saw him online at least once a day.

                                he is lying out of his ass.

                                one post the entire game, and that post nearly ruined the wolves. we had to stick our necks out there to save chromer, and he repayed us by not being there when we needed his vote.
                                Oh yeah Fojar, it's called posting at school when I have a second and don't have enough time to check out everything.

                                Get your head out of your ass.

                                Also, if no one believes me, I'll scan the ****ing receipt for the Adapter TODAY and post the picture. Cause you know, you can totally fake a Best Buy receipt. =P

                                Comment

                                Working...