TWG XLIII post game (wolves win)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • StoicRoivaS
    FFR Player
    • May 2006
    • 548

    #46
    Re: TWG43 post game (wolves win)

    It's quite simple. You click on "Chromer", above your avatar. Then click on "find more posts by Chromer". Back on page 5 (of your posts) you'll notice your first post in the game. Between there and when your "adapter died" you had seventy something posts, all in other extremely mundane topics. In case you're bad at connect the dots, this implies that you had plenty of time to post from wherever you were posting from to be active in the game. Then, as you later admit, once your "adapter died" you could only briefly post from school, yet at no point do you ask for a replacement.

    I'm done here. There isn't enough time in life to explain such simple things to such simple people.
    Like the moon over
    the day, my genius and brawn are
    wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
    -Bowser

    Comment

    • FoJaR
      The Worst
      • Nov 2005
      • 2816

      #47
      Re: TWG43 post game (wolves win)

      seriously, there is no excuse for you chromer.

      you know i've been nice lately, but seriously, there is just no excuse for not asking for a replacement.

      Comment

      • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2005
        • 1206

        #48
        Re: TWG43 post game (wolves win)

        Not to be a dick, but:

        Originally posted by chromer
        Ok. let me get something out of the way guys. My Netgear Wireless Adapter died on me March 14th. I didn't have the opportunity to drive out to Best Buy until today to pick up a new one. So if you are saying that I was inactive because of I was trying to not bring attention to myself, I wasn't. My interbutts died is all.
        On the 18th.

        Your only other post in the game thread was on the 9th. That gave you 5 days to be active. I understand that your internet died, that's reasonsable, but not posting for 5 days, while making many posts elsewhere is horrible.


        Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

        Comment

        • Chromer
          Hookers and Blow
          • Jul 2003
          • 4981

          #49
          Re: TWG43 post game (wolves win)

          Originally posted by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
          Not to be a dick, but:


          On the 18th.

          Your only other post in the game thread was on the 9th. That gave you 5 days to be active. I understand that your internet died, that's reasonsable, but not posting for 5 days, while making many posts elsewhere is horrible.
          I didn't see anyone else making posts and I had no idea how the game would turn out so meh.

          The topic is done and over Stoic and Fojar. Stoic if you feel you must berate me for Iggy's decision, please do it over a PM instead of having a hemmorhage of the mouth and spewing your idiocy here.

          Comment

          • pntballa18
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2005
            • 3357

            #50
            Re: TWG43 post game (wolves win)

            Originally posted by StoicRoivaS
            It's quite simple. You click on "Chromer", above your avatar. Then click on "find more posts by Chromer". Back on page 5 (of your posts) you'll notice your first post in the game. Between there and when your "adapter died" you had seventy something posts, all in other extremely mundane topics. In case you're bad at connect the dots, this implies that you had plenty of time to post from wherever you were posting from to be active in the game. Then, as you later admit, once your "adapter died" you could only briefly post from school, yet at no point do you ask for a replacement.

            I'm done here. There isn't enough time in life to explain such simple things to such simple people.
            When you do that, it sorts the posts in order of when the last person replied, not when the last time he replied was. He could've not posted once between those times and it could be the same, but those numbers are probably in the ballpark.

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #51
              Re: TWG43 post game (wolves win)

              Archived 5-21-2014 1:44 PM EST
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              Working...