TWG XXXVII Postgame - Wolves win

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MiniNeo
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2004
    • 454

    #76
    Re: TWG XXXVII Postgame - Wolves win

    why? cause I remember back then when he gets killed like, every night 1 and everyones like "rofl he always dies liek that", then that time afro hosted that all green game except me as the guardian, I guarded hans and it actually worked and I was like rofl I love hans forever

    yeah

    Comment

    • HansSky
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2003
      • 1925

      #77
      Re: TWG XXXVII Postgame - Wolves win

      That was the game where I ****ed up pretty badly, I think.
      hi

      Comment

      • Shashakiro
        TWO THOUZAND COMBO
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2005
        • 9082

        #78
        Re: TWG XXXVII Postgame - Wolves win

        Originally posted by talisman
        it wouldn't have been an insta win shash. we could still be lynched or vigi'd.
        You could go public, and neither would ever happen.
        4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

        Originally posted by Boogiebear
        use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

        Comment

        • Wilkin
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2005
          • 1800

          #79
          Re: TWG XXXVII Postgame - Wolves win

          Originally posted by HansSky
          That was the game where I ****ed up pretty badly, I think.
          THAT WAS ONE GAME BEFORE MY TIME.

          Though I was watching you talk to eb when you decided to off Kilga and he was all like "sorry "
          l
          WWii║iiiiiiii▫
          ╔═╗ ╠═╗ ║
          ╚═╝ ║lll║ ║




          OH LOOK NOW THE REST OF MY MUSIC IS NOW VISIBLE HOW COINCIDENTAL IS THAT

          Comment

          • HansSky
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2003
            • 1925

            #80
            Re: TWG XXXVII Postgame - Wolves win

            I am mildly depressed thinking about it now.
            hi

            Comment

            • iggymatrixcounter
              FFR Veteran
              • Nov 2003
              • 1924

              #81
              Re: TWG XXXVII Postgame - Wolves win

              Originally posted by Shashakiro
              You could go public, and neither would ever happen.

              If the game had 4 players with the two guardian, the wolves could cause a KitB and possibliy steal the win away despite not being able to be wolfed.
              lastfm
              PANDORA

              Comment

              • CypherToorima
                Boss of all bosses
                • Jul 2003
                • 2452

                #82
                Re: TWG XXXVII Postgame - Wolves win

                where are my apology letters?


                And asking again: Iggy, why were you so dead-set on lynching me? I'm am actually really curious.

                Anyways, gg wolves. I didn't last quite as long as I wanted. I wanted to really play this game through and wanted to try a more liberal approach. That's the main reason I came to iggy day one. That and he had the same role as me.
                I'm a figantic gaggot

                Comment

                • iggymatrixcounter
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Nov 2003
                  • 1924

                  #83
                  Re: TWG XXXVII Postgame - Wolves win

                  Sorry cypher, but given the infomation I had, you were the best person at the time without thinking of huge conspiracies.

                  You would have made the same choice. It's not that anything you said or did made you a wolf, it's just that you were lowest on the list.
                  lastfm
                  PANDORA

                  Comment

                  • Afrobean
                    Admiral in the Red Army
                    • Dec 2003
                    • 13262

                    #84
                    Re: TWG XXXVII Postgame - Wolves win

                    Hans would have been a better kill that day haha.

                    Yeah, he was giving us valuable info, but like I was musing all game: "there are so many damn psychic variations at least one of them has to be fake." Really, any info that hans could give, vash could also give and vash was 100000000% more reliable.

                    I think that was the day we decided to seer hans though, and that's why he was off the table when it came to deciding a lynch target. That sure turned out well.

                    Comment

                    • Kilgamayan
                      Super Scooter Happy
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2003
                      • 6583

                      #85
                      Re: TWG XXXVII Postgame - Wolves win

                      Originally posted by Wilkin
                      Though I was watching you talk to eb when you decided to off Kilga and he was all like "sorry "
                      Which game was this?
                      I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                      Comment

                      • MiniNeo
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2004
                        • 454

                        #86
                        Re: TWG XXXVII Postgame - Wolves win



                        yeah I think it's this one.

                        Comment

                        • iggymatrixcounter
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Nov 2003
                          • 1924

                          #87
                          Re: TWG XXXVII Postgame - Wolves win

                          Hey that was meh first game XD. Not much has changed since then I guess.
                          lastfm
                          PANDORA

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #88
                            Re: TWG XXXVII Postgame - Wolves win

                            Archived 5-21-2014 11:56 AM EST
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            Working...