TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #1846
    Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

    This phase right now is 4-1, we literally have a mislynch to use here (Bug/Subaru/Me/Xel) and then I have Cedo as last wolf because of my role, it's literally auto.





    Comment

    • cedolad
      moonchild~
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 6879

      #1847
      Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

      Originally posted by _Zenith_
      Hey so I actually nabbed a wolf here, that's a fucking lifesaver considering the following:

      I did the poor town play of letting a wolf be PR (pay close attention to how MML wanted Haku dead and even voted him, the only other PR besides me here).

      I targeted MML because rereading what I missed it seemed he knew I had to be the remaining PR in our game here, and he got killed due to an item Xiz gave me which defends me for one night against any killing action, causing it to backfire, rightfully dubbed "The Misdirect".

      ..

      Take it as you will, but Cedolad is the last wolf here. I used my watch on him last night and he visited Xelnya who is our remaining townie. I'm not sure what he did to Xel, but the result I got was that Xelnya was visited by Cedo..
      Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
      Cuz now that I think about it, _Zenith_ is claiming you visited XelNya, wouldn't XelNya be dead if you visited him? Cuz what other like-- what other result could there have been?
      cause you're a noodle liar Zenith

      Comment

      • cedolad
        moonchild~
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 6879

        #1848
        Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

        Originally posted by _Zenith_
        This phase right now is 4-1, we literally have a mislynch to use here (Bug/Subaru/Me/Xel) and then I have Cedo as last wolf because of my role, it's literally auto.
        It's 3-2 though lol

        Comment

        • SubaruPoptart
          da kyo~
          • Nov 2015
          • 737

          #1849
          Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

          Originally posted by _Zenith_
          Cmon don't wetbrain on me here.

          There is no basic wolf in this game, the entire wolf team has other abilities outside of killing.

          You both are acting dense on account of there's a wolf between Cedo and I, but Cedo has given no defense besides "lol no" to my results that catch him as a wolf here, so he has to play it off that he's town since he's final wolf here. How hard is that to understand? Have you both never been in a final phase before?
          I have never been in a final phase before let alone played a full game of TWG






          Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
          AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          Oh God it's Subaru
          Originally posted by Deamerai
          damnit subaru
          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


          Originally posted by dAnceguy117

          Comment

          • cedolad
            moonchild~
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 6879

            #1850
            Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

            This isn't final phase, we still have pleeeeenty to go

            Comment

            • SubaruPoptart
              da kyo~
              • Nov 2015
              • 737

              #1851
              Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

              But from waht I'm gathering: you're saying the bomb is an item with a target. You're also claiming you watched cedolad visit XelNya. Based on Hakulyte's situation before, it might be theoretically possible to use both an item and a night ability.

              cedolad is probably claiming to be VT? XelNya and bugkid666 haven't participated yet this phase and I'm waiting for them, in all honesty.






              Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
              AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              Oh God it's Subaru
              Originally posted by Deamerai
              damnit subaru
              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


              Originally posted by dAnceguy117

              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #1852
                Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

                If your doubt is so high let me propose this because no matter what the game is auto here.

                I KNOW Cedo is the wolf but for your sake subaru, kill Cedo then Xel and game is over. That's how easy this is





                Comment

                • cedolad
                  moonchild~
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6879

                  #1853
                  Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

                  Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
                  But from waht I'm gathering: you're saying the bomb is an item with a target. You're also claiming you watched cedolad visit XelNya. Based on Hakulyte's situation before, it might be theoretically possible to use both an item and a night ability.

                  cedolad is probably claiming to be VT? XelNya and bugkid666 haven't participated yet this phase and I'm waiting for them, in all honesty.
                  But if the item were a bomb, why does the game text say that Zenith targeted MML as the night action? It would be the other way around.

                  Comment

                  • SubaruPoptart
                    da kyo~
                    • Nov 2015
                    • 737

                    #1854
                    Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

                    Also by the way, question I should've asked earlier: _Zenith_ mentioned XelNya said "the game is auto", what does this mean






                    Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
                    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    Oh God it's Subaru
                    Originally posted by Deamerai
                    damnit subaru
                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


                    Originally posted by dAnceguy117

                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #1855
                      Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

                      Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
                      But from waht I'm gathering: you're saying the bomb is an item with a target. You're also claiming you watched cedolad visit XelNya. Based on Hakulyte's situation before, it might be theoretically possible to use both an item and a night ability.

                      cedolad is probably claiming to be VT? XelNya and bugkid666 haven't participated yet this phase and I'm waiting for them, in all honesty.
                      Items usually never eat up and night action or ability, in this case it didn't





                      Comment

                      • SubaruPoptart
                        da kyo~
                        • Nov 2015
                        • 737

                        #1856
                        Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

                        Originally posted by cedolad
                        But if the item were a bomb, why does the game text say that Zenith targeted MML as the night action? It would be the other way around.
                        Yeah for real though what's going on there? I don't remember if this was answered already but I really would like to know what the deal with that is.






                        Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
                        AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        Oh God it's Subaru
                        Originally posted by Deamerai
                        damnit subaru
                        Originally posted by FreezinIce
                        You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


                        Originally posted by dAnceguy117

                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #1857
                          Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

                          Originally posted by cedolad
                          But if the item were a bomb, why does the game text say that Zenith targeted MML as the night action? It would be the other way around.
                          Actually explained this already





                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #1858
                            Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

                            You both need a breather and reread what's been said so far because every question this far has been answered





                            Comment

                            • cedolad
                              moonchild~
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 6879

                              #1859
                              Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

                              So it's 4-1 if believe Zenith is the watcher and MML was a wolf that didn't flip because of the item zenith had. It's auto from that perspective because the lynch pool is Xel/Me.

                              From my perspective, it's 3-2, and Zenith is lying about his cc of Watcher to MML, because the game text says he targeted MML when it would be the other way around. And the lynch pool is Me/Zenith/Xel.

                              Comment

                              • cedolad
                                moonchild~
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 6879

                                #1860
                                Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

                                Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
                                Also by the way, question I should've asked earlier: _Zenith_ mentioned XelNya said "the game is auto", what does this mean
                                should have quoted this for above my bad ^

                                Comment

                                Working...