TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cedolad
    moonchild~
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 6879

    #1816
    Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

    Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
    Wait a fuckin minute.

    There's no supercharged ANYTHING here. I can understand the possibility of "The role PM might contain additional information not listed here" but unless it's just inexperience talking how the actual entire fuck could there be a "Supercharged" anything?
    From what I gather, the role PMs have additional abilities in them? That's what the whole MML/Haku interaction was about when they claimed. I don't think the names of the roles change whatsoever.

    Comment

    • SubaruPoptart
      da kyo~
      • Nov 2015
      • 737

      #1817
      Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

      Yeah that's the issue I'm having. I can understand the additional abilities thing, but otherwise it'd still just be "Basic Watcher" wouldn't it? Cuz _Zenith_'s gotta explain wtf they did to go Super Saiyan or whatever cuz none of this is makin sense to me.






      Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
      AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
      Oh God it's Subaru
      Originally posted by Deamerai
      damnit subaru
      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


      Originally posted by dAnceguy117

      Comment

      • cedolad
        moonchild~
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 6879

        #1818
        Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

        Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
        Yeah that's the issue I'm having. I can understand the additional abilities thing, but otherwise it'd still just be "Basic Watcher" wouldn't it? Cuz _Zenith_'s gotta explain wtf they did to go Super Saiyan or whatever cuz none of this is makin sense to me.
        So it's MYLO, and the only reasonable way a wolf is going to steer the lynch away from either of them and onto me, is by counter-claiming a PR.

        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #1819
          Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

          I'm at work but I skimmed your responses

          Iam Supercharged because there are role evolution AND role perks, and I happened to get the tree that made me supercharged. I thought it was simply explained, it's just the title of my role like how Funny flipped True Phantom Thief even though she started as a Basic Thief.





          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #1820
            Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

            Today was the last night and I got my final role evolution fwiw





            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #1821
              Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

              Last night for evolutions that is,wording fix





              Comment

              • SubaruPoptart
                da kyo~
                • Nov 2015
                • 737

                #1822
                Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

                So like what item did you use and what was your second ability, assuming you haven't used it already.






                Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
                AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                Oh God it's Subaru
                Originally posted by Deamerai
                damnit subaru
                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


                Originally posted by dAnceguy117

                Comment

                • SubaruPoptart
                  da kyo~
                  • Nov 2015
                  • 737

                  #1823
                  Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

                  Originally posted by cedolad
                  So it's MYLO, and the only reasonable way a wolf is going to steer the lynch away from either of them and onto me, is by counter-claiming a PR.
                  Also what is MYLO






                  Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
                  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  Oh God it's Subaru
                  Originally posted by Deamerai
                  damnit subaru
                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


                  Originally posted by dAnceguy117

                  Comment

                  • cedolad
                    moonchild~
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6879

                    #1824
                    Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

                    So if MML were wolf, would he bus Funny that hard? There interactions didn't feel like it was rehearsed or coursed through woflchat.

                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    I targeted Shadow btw but apparently night kills don't count as actions and that knowledge put me in a bad mood not gonna lie.
                    This though, is interesting. Because it was after the night Shadow died. So I'm not sure if this is more of a slip, or a human misunderstanding of the role (come on MML its watcher not tracker).

                    Zenith, what makes your role supercharged? What were your other targets? What other abilities do you have? Why didn't you counter-claim MML when he claimed if you were iso'ing him?

                    Comment

                    • cedolad
                      moonchild~
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 6879

                      #1825
                      Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

                      Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
                      Also what is MYLO
                      Mislynch or Lose

                      Comment

                      • cedolad
                        moonchild~
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6879

                        #1826
                        Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

                        Originally posted by cedolad
                        Mislynch or Lose
                        er well moreso mislynch and lose or whatever. idk if we miss we lose lol

                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #1827
                          Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

                          Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
                          So like what item did you use and what was your second ability, assuming you haven't used it already.
                          I used it on Funny, and the item I used is essentially a bomb if you know what that role is on other mafia platforms, essentially wolf targets me and dies for it like I told you hah





                          Comment

                          • cedolad
                            moonchild~
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 6879

                            #1828
                            Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

                            Originally posted by _Zenith_
                            I used my watch on him last night and he visited Xelnya who is our remaining townie. I'm not sure what he did to Xel, but the result I got was that Xelnya was visited by Cedo.
                            Oh yeah he's lying lol it's Xel/Zenith, I don't have night actions.

                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #1829
                              Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

                              Originally posted by cedolad
                              So if MML were wolf, would he bus Funny that hard? There interactions didn't feel like it was rehearsed or coursed through woflchat.



                              This though, is interesting. Because it was after the night Shadow died. So I'm not sure if this is more of a slip, or a human misunderstanding of the role (come on MML its watcher not tracker).

                              Zenith, what makes your role supercharged? What were your other targets? What other abilities do you have? Why didn't you counter-claim MML when he claimed if you were iso'ing him?
                              Role evolutions makes me supercharged, it just gave me more and more uses of the ability because there's a second tree you can take from that seemingly changes the way the original role works.

                              All I have now is a watch ability, the night I peeked at Funny if she had stolen anything, I got it instead.

                              I already said I did the bad town play of letting a wolf go uncc'd and it was largely due to my inactivity for an entire phase from working. Again, you quoted the post where MML actively votes the town seer, you guys should reread that entire interaction again.





                              Comment

                              • SubaruPoptart
                                da kyo~
                                • Nov 2015
                                • 737

                                #1830
                                Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

                                Originally posted by cedolad
                                Oh yeah he's lying lol it's Xel/Zenith, I don't have night actions.
                                So you're claiming Vanilla?






                                Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
                                AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



                                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                                Oh God it's Subaru
                                Originally posted by Deamerai
                                damnit subaru
                                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                                You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


                                Originally posted by dAnceguy117

                                Comment

                                Working...