TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #1831
    Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

    Originally posted by cedolad
    Oh yeah he's lying lol it's Xel/Zenith, I don't have night actions.
    But you do, you're the wolf lol.

    You basically just did the "I'm a VT!" Card which doesn't work here.





    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #1832
      Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

      Xel literally pointed out the game is auto, which it is and why I voted early because we win here, especially after making it final wolf as MML got killed by the item I got





      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #1833
        Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

        I need more from Bug too because Bug has you also as final wolf, Cedo





        Comment

        • SubaruPoptart
          da kyo~
          • Nov 2015
          • 737

          #1834
          Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

          Originally posted by _Zenith_
          Xel literally pointed out the game is auto, which it is and why I voted early because we win here, especially after making it final wolf as MML got killed by the item I got
          Was it an item that you have to deliberately target someone with though? Because I really would like to know what the "_Zenith_ targeted MixMasterLar" thing is; unless that's just the whole like- cause and effect kinda thing.






          Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
          AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          Oh God it's Subaru
          Originally posted by Deamerai
          damnit subaru
          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


          Originally posted by dAnceguy117

          Comment

          • cedolad
            moonchild~
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 6879

            #1835
            Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

            Originally posted by _Zenith_
            Again, you quoted the post where MML actively votes the town seer, you guys should reread that entire interaction again.
            What about the Funny/MML interaction?

            If role PMs can evolve, I think wolf PMs can too btw

            Comment

            • cedolad
              moonchild~
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 6879

              #1836
              Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

              Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
              Was it an item that you have to deliberately target someone with though? Because I really would like to know what the "_Zenith_ targeted MixMasterLar" thing is; unless that's just the whole like- cause and effect kinda thing.
              The game text says he targeted MML, and he says he targeted me. The game text should say MML targeted Zenith, if the scenario played out as Zenith says it did. But it doesn't and I think he's lying about his counter-claim.

              Comment

              • SubaruPoptart
                da kyo~
                • Nov 2015
                • 737

                #1837
                Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

                Originally posted by cedolad
                What about the Funny/MML interaction?

                If role PMs can evolve, I think wolf PMs can too btw
                (Hopefully this doesn't doublepost)


                Wasn't it you that said that Funnygurl555's role evolved because she had to've started as Basic Thief, then became like- True Phantom Thief or whatever when she flipped? Because unless "PMs" are different from the actual roles I'm pretty sure you answered this before






                Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
                AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                Oh God it's Subaru
                Originally posted by Deamerai
                damnit subaru
                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


                Originally posted by dAnceguy117

                Comment

                • cedolad
                  moonchild~
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6879

                  #1838
                  Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

                  Zenith just literally did when I asked about his role PM lol

                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #1839
                    Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

                    Originally posted by cedolad
                    The game text says he targeted MML, and he says he targeted me. The game text should say MML targeted Zenith, if the scenario played out as Zenith says it did. But it doesn't and I think he's lying about his counter-claim.
                    You can't think I'm lying, from your pov I have to be so nice slip lol

                    I had to target someone with the item, it's literally called the misdirect which is why I'm announced as having targeted him and I knew he'd kill me here because he knew I was last PR alive





                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #1840
                      Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

                      Alright, I'm working for 7 more hours so I'll be back then to answer questions and show you even more reason why Cedo is last wolf since my result last night isn't convincing enough.





                      Comment

                      • SubaruPoptart
                        da kyo~
                        • Nov 2015
                        • 737

                        #1841
                        Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

                        Originally posted by cedolad
                        The game text says he targeted MML, and he says he targeted me. The game text should say MML targeted Zenith, if the scenario played out as Zenith says it did. But it doesn't and I think he's lying about his counter-claim.
                        Cuz now that I think about it, _Zenith_ is claiming you visited XelNya, wouldn't XelNya be dead if you visited him? Cuz what other like-- what other result could there have been?






                        Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
                        AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        Oh God it's Subaru
                        Originally posted by Deamerai
                        damnit subaru
                        Originally posted by FreezinIce
                        You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


                        Originally posted by dAnceguy117

                        Comment

                        • cedolad
                          moonchild~
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6879

                          #1842
                          Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

                          Originally posted by _Zenith_
                          I already said I did the bad town play of letting a wolf go uncc'd and it was largely due to my inactivity for an entire phase from working. Again, you quoted the post where MML actively votes the town seer, you guys should reread that entire interaction again.
                          Originally posted by _Zenith_
                          It also has to do with the fact that outside of PRs and Haku's results that I'm town reading Cedo and Xel the hardest out of the lynch pool Xel mentioned aways back. My lynch order is You then Funny.
                          Second quote is from Day 2 when he town cleared two people, other than himself, when process of elimination at the time was out of 5.

                          Also your last posts of day 2 were with you arguing with MML about the 3p, you literally could have cc'd then, unless you were trying to make a play here now. So I'm positive you're lying and trying to steer the lynch onto me

                          Comment

                          • cedolad
                            moonchild~
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 6879

                            #1843
                            Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

                            Originally posted by _Zenith_
                            You can't think I'm lying, from your pov I have to be so nice slip lol
                            So that's gotta mean I'm right about you lying then lmao

                            Comment

                            • SubaruPoptart
                              da kyo~
                              • Nov 2015
                              • 737

                              #1844
                              Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

                              Originally posted by cedolad
                              So that's gotta mean I'm right about you lying then lmao
                              Yeah that whole sentence is just like... "Bro I'm not lying cuz I'm telling the truth. You think I'm lying so you're the wolf lmao"






                              Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
                              AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



                              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                              Oh God it's Subaru
                              Originally posted by Deamerai
                              damnit subaru
                              Originally posted by FreezinIce
                              You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


                              Originally posted by dAnceguy117

                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #1845
                                Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

                                Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
                                Cuz now that I think about it, _Zenith_ is claiming you visited XelNya, wouldn't XelNya be dead if you visited him? Cuz what other like-- what other result could there have been?
                                Cmon don't wetbrain on me here.

                                There is no basic wolf in this game, the entire wolf team has other abilities outside of killing.

                                You both are acting dense on account of there's a wolf between Cedo and I, but Cedo has given no defense besides "lol no" to my results that catch him as a wolf here, so he has to play it off that he's town since he's final wolf here. How hard is that to understand? Have you both never been in a final phase before?





                                Comment

                                Working...