TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TWG Merengue
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2020
    • 0

    #4381
    Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by TWG Merengue
    doop
    there was this, and then him saying he categorically thinks Agent S is lying. Most recently Cole gave me huge shit because he thought I'd never be lynching Agent S. The only way I see this as W/W is if Cole was throwing Agent S under the bus by TMIing that Agent S was lying.

    Otherwise, IMO Fauna/Cole makes more sense

    sell me on agent/cole

    Comment

    • TWG Phil
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2020
      • 1

      #4382
      Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by TWG Punchy
      Well, yeah, I get that. I wasn't asking you to do it now, lemao
      le meow

      Comment

      • TWG Julian
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2020
        • 0

        #4383
        Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

        Originally posted by TWG Phil
        the voters on Fauna look the grossest to me
        that's even considering Flurry as always town
        the way you feel about those is the way i feel about agent s's voters

        Comment

        • TWG Phil
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2020
          • 1

          #4384
          Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

          whatever
          cole

          I'm never playing TWG where EOD is this late again (I won't keep this promise)

          Comment

          • TWG Merengue
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2020
            • 0

            #4385
            Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

            I'm going with my gut instead of my brain this time

            I think Cole is the hit and Agent S is town, and Fauna is wolf

            Comment

            • TWG Phil
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2020
              • 1

              #4386
              Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

              Originally posted by TWG Julian
              the way you feel about those is the way i feel about agent s's voters
              I think I'm just going to like Cherry until/unless mylo
              the way she clapped back at you was kind of uncommon for wolves and it seems like she's trying harder than most without giving me the heebie jeebies sometimes
              punchy might end up in a similar position, we'll see

              Comment

              • TWG Julian
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2020
                • 0

                #4387
                Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

                Originally posted by TWG Merengue
                I'm going with my gut instead of my brain this time

                I think Cole is the hit and Agent S is town, and Fauna is wolf
                my thoughts exactly, but i used my brain!

                Comment

                • TWG Merengue
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2020
                  • 0

                  #4388
                  Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by TWG Isabelle
                  Vote Count:
                  3/21 @ 00:00

                  00:59 = good
                  00:00 = bad

                  ==============

                  Cole [5]
                  Julian, Merengue, Boomer, Yuka, Punchy

                  Fauna [4]
                  Agent S, Rolf, Flurry, Apollo

                  Agent S [4]
                  Cherry, Fauna, Cole, Phil

                  ==============

                  Less than 15 minutes left!
                  Look at the Agent S votes. Cherry, Fauna, Cole, Phil

                  It's Fauna and Cole saving each other IMO

                  Comment

                  • TWG Agent S
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2020
                    • 0

                    #4389
                    Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

                    Out of people discussed today, I still have Cole as town lean.

                    This is going to be shit again imho.

                    If it turns out Cole is wolf then that's some over the top playing.

                    Comment

                    • TWG Phil
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2020
                      • 1

                      #4390
                      Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by TWG Merengue
                      Look at the Agent S votes. Cherry, Fauna, Cole, Phil

                      It's Fauna and Cole saving each other IMO
                      im on cole now

                      seems hard to save one another when you're both absent at EOD
                      would be one heck of a plan in wolfchat

                      Comment

                      • TWG Boomer
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2020
                        • 1

                        #4391
                        Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

                        Originally posted by TWG Isabelle
                        I believe I have gotten confused with Boomer's vote. Mr. Boomer, sorry to clarify, but the last instance of a vote from you is post number 4011 but I seem to have mistaken you for Cole.

                        Is this correct? Sorry for in thread intrusion, I'm the helper.
                        That would be correct.

                        Comment

                        • TWG Merengue
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2020
                          • 0

                          #4392
                          Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

                          Originally posted by TWG Agent S
                          Out of people discussed today, I still have Cole as town lean.

                          This is going to be shit again imho.

                          If it turns out Cole is wolf then that's some over the top playing.
                          thanks for the tip at T-3...

                          Comment

                          • TWG Merengue
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2020
                            • 0

                            #4393
                            Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by TWG Phil
                            im on cole now

                            seems hard to save one another when you're both absent at EOD
                            would be one heck of a plan in wolfchat
                            Wait, is Cole AFK too?

                            Comment

                            • TWG Julian
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2020
                              • 0

                              #4394
                              Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

                              Originally posted by TWG Agent S
                              Out of people discussed today, I still have Cole as town lean.

                              This is going to be shit again imho.

                              If it turns out Cole is wolf then that's some over the top playing.
                              sidekick...

                              Comment

                              • TWG Phil
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2020
                                • 1

                                #4395
                                Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

                                I do think its better to kill Agent
                                people like Apollo who were all in on killing Agent today before balking are noted
                                Apollo was all in on Fauna being town too, I thought

                                better be some kickass progression there

                                Comment

                                Working...