TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TWG Rolf
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2020
    • 0

    #4186
    Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

    Slightly worried that agent s is maintaining that 'lynch me for info' mentality when they were at L-1. There is couple hours left in phase for it to work in getting people off of him, but it'd be cutting it really close, and also around time where it was very possible that insta could've happened accidentally given lack of votecount.

    Comment

    • TWG Rolf
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2020
      • 0

      #4187
      Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by TWG Merengue
      Do you think this makes Agent S and Fauna W/W? I don't think two wolves would do the same thing at the same time tbh, especially coordinated like that

      I'd believe W/T between them though
      Slightly maybe? but just based on the general awkwardness here I'd say there'd be at least one wolf in that pair.

      Comment

      • TWG Flurry
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2020
        • 0

        #4188
        Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

        Originally posted by TWG Punchy
        Isn't this post doing essentially the same thing?? Flurry, please.
        Your post here is fine because you try to see if something is T/T, T/W or W/W.

        Comment

        • TWG Merengue
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2020
          • 0

          #4189
          Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

          Originally posted by TWG Rolf
          Slightly worried that agent s is maintaining that 'lynch me for info' mentality when they were at L-1. There is couple hours left in phase for it to work in getting people off of him, but it'd be cutting it really close, and also around time where it was very possible that insta could've happened accidentally given lack of votecount.
          I thought this too, but I've decided over time to treat this as NAI

          It's dangerous to make binary judgments on this imo. Granted... ugh

          Comment

          • TWG Yuka
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2020
            • 0

            #4190
            Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

            Guys.

            It's been almost three hours.

            I don't think I'm even halfway through Day 2 (a bit after Boomer's claim when people are debating it)

            I am getting physically tired.

            In short, I don't think I'll be any kind of useful to the proceedings right now!

            Comment

            • TWG Boomer
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2020
              • 1

              #4191
              Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

              Originally posted by TWG Julian
              how does agent s being town make cole town?
              The interactions, and almost leading Agent S was doing when Cole first entered.
              I'd need to go back and re-read the interaction, but it felt a lot like "hey, follow this, and you'll be good, partner."

              Comment

              • TWG Julian
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2020
                • 0

                #4192
                Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

                Originally posted by TWG Yuka
                Guys.

                It's been almost three hours.

                I don't think I'm even halfway through Day 2 (a bit after Boomer's claim when people are debating it)

                I am getting physically tired.

                In short, I don't think I'll be any kind of useful to the proceedings right now!
                it took me almost two days to reread, so don't worry!

                Comment

                • TWG Flurry
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2020
                  • 0

                  #4193
                  Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by TWG Rolf
                  I not just concerned about whether or not he was wrong, but how he was even going about trying to get votes on Julian in the first place.
                  I just feel like Julian was a controversial player at this stage of the game over posting style and plays in general.

                  I'm not too surprised to see Agent S push here.

                  If you're right for these reasons, I simply didn't see it the way I should have seen it.

                  Comment

                  • TWG Julian
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2020
                    • 0

                    #4194
                    Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by TWG Rolf
                    Slightly worried that agent s is maintaining that 'lynch me for info' mentality when they were at L-1. There is couple hours left in phase for it to work in getting people off of him, but it'd be cutting it really close, and also around time where it was very possible that insta could've happened accidentally given lack of votecount.
                    i'm starting to think similarly, especially if english really isn't agent s's first language

                    Comment

                    • TWG Yuka
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2020
                      • 0

                      #4195
                      Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]



                      This is the shitshow I have so far.

                      Also, I caught a whisper in preview, did Julian claim PI? Cause if he did, my 1.5-day read on him is dead-ass wrong lmao

                      Comment

                      • TWG Merengue
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2020
                        • 0

                        #4196
                        Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

                        So OK usually the "lynch me for info"/"here are my final reads" thing is NAI for me when it's EoD, since it's very often meant to trigger a last-minute emotional response from the players of game... from a wolf perspective, this "lynch me for info" trick only works because people panic and EoD, and the plan is usually just to live another phase.

                        But carrying that attitude an entire phase when you're not in immediate lynch danger, and still maintaining it when you're about to get insta'd in the middle of the phase, has very low wolf equity, since --I think-- town is more resistant to reverse psychology before EoD... reverse psychology is way more effective EoD.

                        So uh...... I guess this Agent S's recent appeals are more towny, but it's still WIFOM and I'm going to hurt on the inside if I have to make a decision with that evidence

                        Comment

                        • TWG Merengue
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2020
                          • 0

                          #4197
                          Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

                          Originally posted by TWG Yuka
                          https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

                          This is the shitshow I have so far.

                          Also, I caught a whisper in preview, did Julian claim PI? Cause if he did, my 1.5-day read on him is dead-ass wrong lmao
                          Hello, please don't link game-related content to Google Docs, since that is a way of circumventing the "don't edit posts" rule

                          Comment

                          • TWG Agent S
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2020
                            • 0

                            #4198
                            Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

                            Just post all of it in the thread.

                            Comment

                            • TWG Julian
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2020
                              • 0

                              #4199
                              Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

                              Originally posted by TWG Yuka
                              Also, I caught a whisper in preview, did Julian claim PI? Cause if he did, my 1.5-day read on him is dead-ass wrong lmao

                              Comment

                              • TWG Merengue
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2020
                                • 0

                                #4200
                                Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

                                Originally posted by TWG Yuka
                                Guys.

                                It's been almost three hours.

                                I don't think I'm even halfway through Day 2 (a bit after Boomer's claim when people are debating it)

                                I am getting physically tired.

                                In short, I don't think I'll be any kind of useful to the proceedings right now!
                                I just joined the game and haven't read like 190 pages of content still, don't sweat catching up perfectly

                                you can check around when I first entered the game, I asked other ppl for summaries and important posts, and they answered--- can just use those to start off IMO

                                Comment

                                Working...