TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TWG Flurry
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2020
    • 0

    #4351
    Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by TWG Boomer
    What in the actual fuck.
    Well, I'm on Fauna because I think it's the most likely scenario.

    Comment

    • TWG Phil
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2020
      • 1

      #4352
      Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

      flurry is it a huge deal for you to answer those points on me before EOD?
      otherwise, I'd like to just be here and interact

      Comment

      • TWG Merengue
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2020
        • 0

        #4353
        Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

        ok checking cole/agents again

        Comment

        • TWG Flurry
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2020
          • 0

          #4354
          Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

          Originally posted by TWG Phil
          flurry is it a huge deal for you to answer those points on me before EOD?
          otherwise, I'd like to just be here and interact
          If Cole flips town, you're cleared for me.

          Comment

          • TWG Rolf
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2020
            • 0

            #4355
            Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by TWG Merengue
            I don't get how my entrance is nothing, you and Cole both said it. FMPOV I'm learning the game from SCRATCH so sure, the dank information I produce is stuff a lot of you already knew, but honestly I thought the process was good

            a little bummed to hear you say that
            It was more that when you started posting you appeared to not want to read anything in the past and only ask everybody else what you should think. Just spamming the thread with 'I don't want to play', 'what's going on', etc. isn't really content. Once you started looking through earlier posts, you've been better. So boomer being an idiot and only being concerned about post number rather than content by comparing our post counts doesn't do jack shit here. I am saying you're posting better now though, pretty far from calling you a 'shitfuck'

            Comment

            • TWG Phil
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2020
              • 1

              #4356
              Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

              I understand that I'm not even voting with the towniest people on Agent S
              the whole game hasn't felt super good to me the whole day; I doubt wolves are stacking on the same person so maybe I shouldn't care about the names and just care about reads

              Comment

              • TWG Boomer
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2020
                • 1

                #4357
                Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

                Originally posted by TWG Flurry
                Well, I'm on Fauna because I think it's the most likely scenario.
                No, no. If we're going to resolve those 3, why the FUCK are you immediately planning on going outside of that.

                Like, what the actual.

                Comment

                • TWG Punchy
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2020
                  • 0

                  #4358
                  Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by TWG Merengue
                  So this probably isn't news to most of you and DO NOT ACT ON THIS NOW but Punchy's D0 EoD is pretty whack

                  It was Del vs. Zucker and Punchy chose Matilda, and Chief as his candidates

                  Del claimed and those votes went to Zucker but Punchy's stayed
                  Didn't you see my response to you saying this earlier?

                  Comment

                  • TWG Phil
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2020
                    • 1

                    #4359
                    Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by TWG Flurry
                    If Cole flips town, you're cleared for me.
                    can you explain why in 2 sentences

                    Comment

                    • TWG Flurry
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2020
                      • 0

                      #4360
                      Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by TWG Boomer
                      No, no. If we're going to resolve those 3, why the FUCK are you immediately planning on going outside of that.

                      Like, what the actual.
                      I think they become easier to solve later.

                      Comment

                      • TWG Flurry
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2020
                        • 0

                        #4361
                        Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

                        Originally posted by TWG Phil
                        can you explain why in 2 sentences
                        You wanted to vote Chrissy, but disengaged.
                        Cole has no intention to evaluate you.

                        Comment

                        • TWG Phil
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2020
                          • 1

                          #4362
                          Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

                          Originally posted by TWG Flurry
                          You wanted to vote Chrissy, but disengaged.
                          Cole has no intention to evaluate you.
                          this shouldn't be clearing for the other if one is town
                          I see what you're saying though

                          Comment

                          • TWG Julian
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2020
                            • 0

                            #4363
                            Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by TWG Julian
                            "i think [dotty/chrissy/cole] is wolfy! i'd be good to lynch them! just not today! there's better picks!"

                            feels like i've heard this every eod except for dora's
                            ^qfe

                            Comment

                            • TWG Merengue
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2020
                              • 0

                              #4364
                              Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

                              Originally posted by TWG Cole
                              i did not read faunas pairings has them trying to make sense as a whole i just thought it was different worlds to explore that they kept isolated and then picked the one they believed at the end

                              i like the push on agent s right now and hope he answers

                              i am going to go to sleep now because today has been bad and i do not have it in me to play right now
                              doop

                              Comment

                              • TWG Isabelle
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2020
                                • 1

                                #4365
                                Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

                                Vote Count:
                                3/21 @ 00:00

                                00:59 = good
                                00:00 = bad

                                ==============

                                Cole [5]
                                Julian, Merengue, Boomer, Yuka, Punchy

                                Fauna [4]
                                Agent S, Rolf, Flurry, Apollo

                                Agent S [4]
                                Cherry, Fauna, Cole, Phil

                                ==============

                                Less than 15 minutes left!

                                Comment

                                Working...