TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TWG Phil
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2020
    • 1

    #4366
    Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

    merengue's posts initially are alright...
    I don't really know what she was looking for when she was doing stuff like pointing out Agent S's busing comment
    I know Julian just rolled his eyes at that, but I really think this slot deserves pressure tomorrow

    Comment

    • TWG Punchy
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2020
      • 0

      #4367
      Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

      I do think three wagons being this close means at least one of these candidates is a wolf. I don't see this happening.

      I forget who else said something about shit talking the PRs was an unhelpful move, and I want to echo that. I think Boomer and Julian are doing their darndest, you whippersnappers!

      Comment

      • TWG Merengue
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2020
        • 0

        #4368
        Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

        Originally posted by TWG Punchy
        Didn't you see my response to you saying this earlier?
        I forgot I guess, sorry

        Comment

        • TWG Phil
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2020
          • 1

          #4369
          Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

          does anyone care to switch?
          anyone feeling antsy?
          do I just need to swap to Cole since no one wants to move?

          Comment

          • TWG Rolf
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2020
            • 0

            #4370
            Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by TWG Punchy
            I forget who else said something about shit talking the PRs was an unhelpful move, and I want to echo that. I think Boomer and Julian are doing their darndest, you whippersnappers!
            That was me actually. Huge difference here between julian and boomer though.

            Comment

            • TWG Phil
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2020
              • 1

              #4371
              Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

              Originally posted by TWG Punchy
              I do think three wagons being this close means at least one of these candidates is a wolf. I don't see this happening.

              I forget who else said something about shit talking the PRs was an unhelpful move, and I want to echo that. I think Boomer and Julian are doing their darndest, you whippersnappers!
              what does the wagon formation have to do with anything
              its an easy thing to say that sounds smart but seriously wtf are you talking about

              Comment

              • TWG Rolf
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2020
                • 0

                #4372
                Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

                Originally posted by TWG Phil
                does anyone care to switch?
                anyone feeling antsy?
                do I just need to swap to Cole since no one wants to move?
                I'm staying where I'm at

                Comment

                • TWG Merengue
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2020
                  • 0

                  #4373
                  Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by TWG Phil
                  merengue's posts initially are alright...
                  I don't really know what she was looking for when she was doing stuff like pointing out Agent S's busing comment
                  I know Julian just rolled his eyes at that, but I really think this slot deserves pressure tomorrow
                  I mean it's impossible for me to prove but one of the first things I did after reading Tank's posts was read the last EoD, where I saw the "slip" and I thought it was novel

                  then... learned it wasn't novel, but since it eventually turned into a big thing this phase, I went hard on it to see if I believed that it was an accident

                  Comment

                  • TWG Punchy
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2020
                    • 0

                    #4374
                    Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by TWG Phil
                    what does the wagon formation have to do with anything
                    its an easy thing to say that sounds smart but seriously wtf are you talking about
                    Compare it to the other EODs
                    I hope you read my megaposts; I read yours when you did it

                    Comment

                    • TWG Merengue
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2020
                      • 0

                      #4375
                      Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

                      Boomer you're gonna have to explain to me your cole/agentS thing with the slip theory

                      I don't see anything specific

                      Comment

                      • TWG Phil
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2020
                        • 1

                        #4376
                        Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

                        Originally posted by TWG Punchy
                        Compare it to the other EODs
                        I hope you read my megaposts; I read yours when you did it
                        I said earlier that I wouldn't do it before EOD
                        I will do it tomorrow (same for Julian)

                        Comment

                        • TWG Isabelle
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2020
                          • 1

                          #4377
                          Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

                          I believe I have gotten confused with Boomer's vote. Mr. Boomer, sorry to clarify, but the last instance of a vote from you is post number 4011 but I seem to have mistaken you for Cole.

                          Is this correct? Sorry for in thread intrusion, I'm the helper.

                          Comment

                          • TWG Flurry
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2020
                            • 0

                            #4378
                            Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

                            I think Boomer/Julian should be the only ones moving here if they want to.

                            Comment

                            • TWG Phil
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2020
                              • 1

                              #4379
                              Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

                              the voters on Fauna look the grossest to me
                              that's even considering Flurry as always town

                              Comment

                              • TWG Punchy
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2020
                                • 0

                                #4380
                                Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

                                Originally posted by TWG Phil
                                I said earlier that I wouldn't do it before EOD
                                I will do it tomorrow (same for Julian)
                                Well, yeah, I get that. I wasn't asking you to do it now, lemao

                                Comment

                                Working...