TWG 190 Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #31
    Re: TWG 190 Postgame

    Also because I knew my little "RP" stunt wasn't a very popular one so expected to get votes specifically for my cryptic posts with lots of fluff.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5401

      #32
      Re: TWG 190 Postgame

      Originally posted by roundbox
      9 player game crunch time IMO
      Well, I'm stepping away from playing personally. People don't necessarily enjoy Salty Lar of the Salt anyway.

      Probably won't quit like I said in deadchat but yo spring ain't that far away and I want to work on a music album concept after Christmas anyway. Nothing negative about taking an extended break
      ​

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #33
        Re: TWG 190 Postgame

        Sometimes, ya gotta be the center of attention in TWG. I was trying to draw out possible "weird" interactions with the wolves.

        Funny was a hit

        Storn unfortunately wasn't in hindsight, lol


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5401

          #34
          Re: TWG 190 Postgame

          Originally posted by Charu
          Simple, it would've made everyone actively look at my reads list and go from there.

          Unfortunately I was wrong about backpack, but Funny was just as red as storn was in my long list.

          I was hoping if I were to die, then the rest would actually take it into account and go after Funny.
          I mean, I did go for Funny but yoooooooo that Lux fella was wolf as wolf could be I couldn't ignore that EoD entrance.

          At that point in the game, all of town's sins compiled, that hard bus was sealing the deal. Even if Funny died I doubt any momentum would of went to Lux, especially with Svaz not having the strongest of EoDs
          ​

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #35
            Re: TWG 190 Postgame

            Alright, it's way past my bedtime and I've been playing Pokemon a lot more than I thought I would.

            Just noticed the game was over and decided to pitch in a few posts before sleepy time.

            G'night FFRTWG, see ya in half a year probably (or whenever)


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #36
              Re: TWG 190 Postgame

              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              I mean, I did go for Funny but yoooooooo that Lux fella was wolf as wolf could be I couldn't ignore that EoD entrance.
              And that's what I didn't get.

              They looked normal to me, if a bit odd since they were missing info, but that's like... normal for a replacement.

              They could've so easily logic'd themselves out of a lynch whenever. I'm super surprised they didn't even research the EoD with the 3 way KitB


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • mellon_collie
                FFR Player
                • May 2017
                • 156

                #37
                Re: TWG 190 Postgame

                Just wanna say who can gut read dabackpack?? it me

                everyone thought i was crazy but I KNEW IT

                Comment

                • SubaruPoptart
                  da kyo~
                  • Nov 2015
                  • 737

                  #38
                  Re: TWG 190 Postgame

                  That game was a ride, can't wait for the next one, though. I say this every time but deadass gonna unpoptart. I'mma try to play some other games like this in the meantime so I can actually get used to the process that I have to go through to effectively play this. Winging it super does not work for this game.






                  Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
                  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  Oh God it's Subaru
                  Originally posted by Deamerai
                  damnit subaru
                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


                  Originally posted by dAnceguy117

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #39
                    Re: TWG 190 Postgame

                    Also which wolf killed me you jerk

                    I need a name

                    Comment

                    • Funnygurl555
                      T-Force's Rival
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1865

                      #40
                      Re: TWG 190 Postgame

                      u were being weird so u were a good pr kill
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      is funny eaman?
                      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      GET DUNKED FUNNY
                      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                      Comment

                      • Funnygurl555
                        T-Force's Rival
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1865

                        #41
                        Re: TWG 190 Postgame

                        got the job I was freaking out about in deadchat. Got some hw to do b4 the money hits though

                        Some weird shit, being around "higher class" wealthier people rather than my recovery community. Feel outta place
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        is funny eaman?
                        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        GET DUNKED FUNNY
                        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                        Comment

                        • Funnygurl555
                          T-Force's Rival
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1865

                          #42
                          Re: TWG 190 Postgame

                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          got the job I was freaking out about in deadchat. Got some hw to do b4 the money hits though

                          Some weird shit, being around "higher class" wealthier people rather than my recovery community. Feel outta place
                          *Wolf
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          is funny eaman?
                          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          GET DUNKED FUNNY
                          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                          Comment

                          • inDheart
                            Picker @ JAX2
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 505

                            #43
                            Re: TWG 190 Postgame

                            nice dude

                            wolfchat https://discord.gg/Q7NEN5

                            masonchat https://discord.gg/cnMywA

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #44
                              Re: TWG 190 Postgame

                              I'm sorry everyone, sometime after signups happened I was placed on a new contract and I'm now working 11~ hour days, and this time I actually did sleep through EoD (again)

                              I think a site-wide break would be good, or maybe switch to turbos for a while


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #45
                                Re: TWG 190 Postgame

                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                switch to turbos for a while
                                I kinda like this idea
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...