SEND ME GAMES THIS IS NOT A JOKE also postgame here

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • flashflash account
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2017
    • 567

    #31
    Re: SEND ME GAMES THIS IS NOT A JOKE also postgame here

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    since we are talking about Charu not knowing he was vigi until n2, I want to also mention something else that colored the game a little bit.

    Antori mentioned in voice that he didn't get a dreidel result in voice at one point, and it was really, really hard for me to read him as anything other than vanilla town after that happened.

    EDIT: I know its ur first time modding on FFR, ffa, so its cool and all, but these are the kinds of things you need to doublecheck.
    there was a problem specifically with antori, multiple times when I sent PMs to him he didn't get them, I don't know if there's another antori on the forum or something but I swear it was a technical issue

    and I don't really have any way of confirming that they received or didn't receive an action PM since it's not like you're all required to send a confirmation every single time I send you something
    Last edited by flashflash account; 02-14-2019, 08:26 PM.
    aka mikey

    -----

    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

    Originally posted by QueenAshy
    I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #32
      Re: SEND ME GAMES THIS IS NOT A JOKE also postgame here

      Originally posted by flashflash account
      there was a problem specifically with antori, multiple times when I sent PMs to him he didn't get them, I don't know if there's another antori on the forum or something but I swear it was a technical issue

      and I don't really have any way of confirming that they received or didn't receive an action PM since it's not like you're all required to send a confirmation every single time I send you something
      you can enable your outbox in settings and then check to make sure all ur outgoing PMs were sent properly
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • flashflash account
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2017
        • 567

        #33
        Re: SEND ME GAMES THIS IS NOT A JOKE also postgame here

        anime is inherently sexual
        aka mikey

        -----

        Originally posted by FreezinIce
        FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

        Originally posted by QueenAshy
        I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #34
          Re: SEND ME GAMES THIS IS NOT A JOKE also postgame here

          yes


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • Svaz
            quite clever
            • Oct 2008
            • 792

            #35
            Re: SEND ME GAMES THIS IS NOT A JOKE also postgame here

            yeah, that's fair

            but at least I admit that much

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #36
              Re: SEND ME GAMES THIS IS NOT A JOKE also postgame here

              yeah narto gives me such a boner every time I watch it i cant even begin to describe


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #37
                Re: SEND ME GAMES THIS IS NOT A JOKE also postgame here

                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                boner I watch it beg
                Word


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #38
                  Re: SEND ME GAMES THIS IS NOT A JOKE also postgame here

                  when game
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  • inDheart
                    Picker @ JAX2
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 505

                    #39
                    Re: SEND ME GAMES THIS IS NOT A JOKE also postgame here

                    nart nart

                    i sent in a slapdash game

                    also the game numbering is messed up and this one should be CLXXXII and the next one is CLXXXIII

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #40
                      Re: SEND ME GAMES THIS IS NOT A JOKE also postgame here

                      I told Lar to send in his as well
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • MixMasterLar
                        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 5403

                        #41
                        Re: SEND ME GAMES THIS IS NOT A JOKE also postgame here

                        Did you?

                        I've been offline for like 24 hours my bad dawg


                        Edit: I'll type something up in a few.
                        Last edited by MixMasterLar; 02-15-2019, 09:42 PM.
                        ​

                        Comment

                        • MixMasterLar
                          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 5403

                          #42
                          Re: SEND ME GAMES THIS IS NOT A JOKE also postgame here

                          Game sent my dudes

                          Gonna be trial by fire
                          ​

                          Comment

                          • Lightknight924
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 1164

                            #43
                            Re: SEND ME GAMES THIS IS NOT A JOKE also postgame here

                            With Perhaps some twerks.

                            Comment

                            Working...