SEND ME GAMES THIS IS NOT A JOKE also postgame here

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Lightknight924
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2005
    • 1164

    #16
    Re: SEND ME GAMES THIS IS NOT A JOKE also postgame here

    Flashflashaccount your a great host btw. Sunfan totally deserves MVP this game, I'm just proud I was read human and able to survive a game on the green side because it has been forever. I would really like to play this exact game again sometime in the future, with perhaps some twerks for the benefit of the red team to give the humans a greater challenge...a lot of what screwed them over was just bad luck from the start...but this game's structure is really solid and fun for any holiday occasion, especially because the buildup to the kinara lighting is a really fun element.

    Also I agree ASMR isnt sexual lol, I didnt even know what it was until it came up in the news the other day...and to me it seems more like being lull'd into a hynoptoc and suggestive state off of the comforting sound stimuli...which must change brain wave patterns.
    Last edited by Lightknight924; 02-13-2019, 07:55 PM.

    Comment

    • flashflash account
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2017
      • 567

      #17
      Re: SEND ME GAMES THIS IS NOT A JOKE also postgame here

      thanks nakah <3
      aka mikey

      -----

      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

      Originally posted by QueenAshy
      I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

      Comment

      • mellonxcollie
        Sectional Moderator
        Sectional Moderator
        • Dec 2006
        • 1303

        #18
        Re: SEND ME GAMES THIS IS NOT A JOKE also postgame here

        ASMR is inherently sexual

        if you disagree you might be a wolf but are definitely a perv
        Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #19
          Re: SEND ME GAMES THIS IS NOT A JOKE also postgame here

          Originally posted by Lightknight924
          with perhaps some twerks
          Originally posted by Lightknight924
          with perhaps some twerks
          Originally posted by Lightknight924
          with perhaps some twerks
          Originally posted by Lightknight924
          with perhaps some twerks
          Originally posted by Lightknight924
          with perhaps some twerks
          Originally posted by Lightknight924
          with perhaps some twerks
          Originally posted by Lightknight924
          with perhaps some twerks
          by far the most Nakah thing I've ever seen in my life.
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #20
            Re: SEND ME GAMES THIS IS NOT A JOKE also postgame here

            yea if only the wolves had twerked more maybe they would've won

            Comment

            • Antori
              FFR Veteran
              • Aug 2018
              • 296

              #21
              Re: SEND ME GAMES THIS IS NOT A JOKE also postgame here

              sorry i got you lynched mismasterlar
              "humans are allergic to happiness" -exurb1a
              "the only successful prank is the one you just dont f***ing pull" - penguinz0
              "Happiness is an unachievable myth peddled by those too afraid to admit that the world's default state is misery" - exurb1a

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5403

                #22
                Re: SEND ME GAMES THIS IS NOT A JOKE also postgame here

                Sorry I'm late, been sick as a dog since Sunday night and gotta drive all over Pensacola today. Ouch my stomaaaaaaaach

                Anyway thoughts:

                SunFan def MVP.
                Serious shout Outs to Charu and Svaz as well.
                I think the game was balanced fine, and the reason it doesn't seem that way is because of inactivity. Not saying FFA is promoting this per se, but I don't know how I feel about wanting to balance games solely to take into account players not actually playing. Rather just move to smaller, simpler set ups to combat that.
                OOTC was not near as daunting as I remember, and it was fun being able to chat with you guys in real time.


                Originally posted by Antori
                sorry i got you lynched mismasterlar
                It's ok, you 're still learning the game. Had I actually claimed, you did 100% what you should have. It's just....well... I didn't claim bro!
                ​

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #23
                  Re: SEND ME GAMES THIS IS NOT A JOKE also postgame here

                  Wait did I miss ASMR thats my fetish

                  Comment

                  • Svaz
                    quite clever
                    • Oct 2008
                    • 792

                    #24
                    Re: SEND ME GAMES THIS IS NOT A JOKE also postgame here

                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    OOTC was not near as daunting as I remember, and it was fun being able to chat with you guys in real time.
                    I agree, even though it was sometimes tricky to coordinate I did have a lot of fun talking to everyone else even if a) it was ultimately my undoing because I couldn't argue well for something I didn't really believe and b) I had to pretend not to be the demons the whole time

                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #25
                      Re: SEND ME GAMES THIS IS NOT A JOKE also postgame here

                      Hopefully I kept it tame this game. Was a main goal of mine coming back.

                      Also I think Charu's shot on me could have been avoided if I had probably reached out a bit, and not blown him off in voice chat. / not a huge fan of on the spot

                      Comment

                      • roundbox
                        fhqwhgads
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 2086

                        #26
                        Re: SEND ME GAMES THIS IS NOT A JOKE also postgame here

                        I could tell your change, Xel. I wouldn't have shot you.

                        Also, submit your games! (But don't because I want mine to win )
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #27
                          Re: SEND ME GAMES THIS IS NOT A JOKE also postgame here

                          I just got this vibe, y'know? I tend to do that too sometimes as a wolf. Playing something else so I really don't have to pay attention to the conversation that's happening. Sometimes it works out, but since I know from my own experience that I use it as a means of distracting since most of the conversation means nothing to me as a wolf, I kind of applied it on you and thus... the call out.

                          I don't think there was anything you could've done after that CFD happened that would make me completely change my mind unless you claimed some sort of power role to me. It be that way sometime, y'know?

                          I'll be cautious next time though, while I can't promise I won't don't the same thing, I'll be a little bit more understanding rather than full-blown call out.

                          ...Also, I didn't know I was the vigi until 30 minutes of N2, so I pretty much shot you on the spot since I was clearly wanting you dead at that point anyways.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #28
                            Re: SEND ME GAMES THIS IS NOT A JOKE also postgame here

                            since we are talking about Charu not knowing he was vigi until n2, I want to also mention something else that colored the game a little bit.

                            Antori mentioned in voice that he didn't get a dreidel result in voice at one point, and it was really, really hard for me to read him as anything other than vanilla town after that happened.

                            EDIT: I know its ur first time modding on FFR, ffa, so its cool and all, but these are the kinds of things you need to doublecheck.
                            Last edited by the sun fan; 02-14-2019, 01:40 PM.
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #29
                              Re: SEND ME GAMES THIS IS NOT A JOKE also postgame here

                              if you are waiting on me to submit a game, don't do that anymore because my place has no power rn and the estimate to get it back keeps sliding. can't easily finish writing up what i want

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5403

                                #30
                                Re: SEND ME GAMES THIS IS NOT A JOKE also postgame here

                                That sucks InD. Hopefully it gets resolved

                                I've kind of had an idea for a game for awhile now, but I think imma hold off until I'm absolutely sure I can commit the time investment

                                Which Idk what could really get in the way from counting votes and posting flips maybe i will submit it
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...