TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #16
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Postgame

    mfw raeko wasn't even fortuner teller, that I was red and got bus drived. I feel like we got RNG'd more than anything else.

    The night actions were kind of unfortunate for wolves + the curse on roundbox.

    Good game overall.

    There was way more roles than I thought in this game.
    Last edited by Hakulyte; 11-3-2018, 04:02 PM.

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #17
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Postgame

      oh


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • inDheart
        Picker @ JAX2
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2011
        • 505

        #18
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Postgame

        oh

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #19
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Postgame

          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          whyd yall mislynch me
          I don't know how to town read you and it's haunting me every game we play lately.

          I keep thinking you're wolfing if you don't have a certain level of commitment and it never works.

          Manti fooled me in a similar manner too.

          I understand the neutral game, but I wasn't comfortable with coin flips.

          inDheart/WV/Charu/Neee/Sunfan/MML kind of were in a better spot overall.

          I also was confused by D1 Prec, but I think he could have been fine if he lived longer to play.

          I somehow painted red Syhto for going against MML D1. Derp.

          Comment

          • Funnygurl555
            T-Force's Rival
            • Dec 2010
            • 1865

            #20
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Postgame

            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            I don't know how to town read you and it's haunting me every game we play lately.

            I keep thinking you're wolfing if you don't have a certain level of commitment and it never works.

            Manti fooled me in a similar manner too.

            I understand the neutral game, but I wasn't comfortable with coin flips.

            inDheart/WV/Charu/Neee/Sunfan/MML kind of were in a better spot overall.

            I also was confused by D1 Prec, but I think he could have been fine if he lived longer to play.

            I somehow painted red Syhto for going against MML D1. Derp.
            ive been trying to be around, but i really habrnt had a computer for nearly a month, and the night i died i was seriously stressed out
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            is funny eaman?
            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            GET DUNKED FUNNY
            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

            Comment

            • YoshL
              Celestial Harbor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2008
              • 6156

              #21
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Postgame

              not having the game op updated with gamestate info made the game annoying to even want to follow


              Originally posted by Charu
              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

              Comment

              • YoshL
                Celestial Harbor
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2008
                • 6156

                #22
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Postgame

                also from what i could gather, the manti/raeko was in fact not a kitb and dbp was not lying about that


                Originally posted by Charu
                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #23
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Postgame

                  Game was overall fun sorry for the salt
                  Tarot cards are neato
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #24
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Postgame

                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    I don't know how to town read you and it's haunting me every game we play lately.

                    I keep thinking you're wolfing if you don't have a certain level of commitment and it never works.

                    Manti fooled me in a similar manner too.

                    I understand the neutral game, but I wasn't comfortable with coin flips.

                    inDheart/WV/Charu/Neee/Sunfan/MML kind of were in a better spot overall.

                    I also was confused by D1 Prec, but I think he could have been fine if he lived longer to play.

                    I somehow painted red Syhto for going against MML D1. Derp.
                    In any game I play in the future this will be my commitment level.

                    I just can’t dedicate any more time to the game without removing something else from my life.
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • star-crossed
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2017
                      • 476

                      #25
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Postgame

                      Hi, this was fun to read along with. I was really confident in inD and sun fan being town (for once) so I was hoping to get the chance to sub in and work with them. But it is good for the game that I was not needed.
                      twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

                      Comment

                      • MixMasterLar
                        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 5403

                        #26
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Postgame

                        GG town, and especially SunFan for the clutch info right when we needed it. With proof that there was a wolf between me and Raeko there was no way town could lose. No offense wolves.

                        Also shout outs to DBP for never giving up when he was getting lynched.

                        _

                        Also, while I'm glad my instincts proved right I do owe some apologizes. I had some IRL obligations (including moving two of my friends in so they can crash for the winter) get in the way of committing as much time as I needed to properly play. Also, I did legit lose my cool again. Working on that still, guys. Promise to keep toning it down
                        ​

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #27
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Postgame

                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          GG town, and especially SunFan for the clutch info right when we needed it. With proof that there was a wolf between me and Raeko there was no way town could lose. No offense wolves.

                          Also shout outs to DBP for never giving up when he was getting lynched.

                          _

                          Also, while I'm glad my instincts proved right I do owe some apologizes. I had some IRL obligations (including moving two of my friends in so they can crash for the winter) get in the way of committing as much time as I needed to properly play. Also, I did legit lose my cool again. Working on that still, guys. Promise to keep toning it down
                          It's ironic because sunfan's role was actually sabotaged, but because of the way it worked it ended up giving the correct information anyway


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • Syhto
                            BuMP it
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 2466

                            #28
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Postgame

                            Good game people, I wish I had been able to play, especially because I heavily suspected raebox and dbp right before I got NK'd. But it's all good. Was enjoyable to witness. Good on WC for the seering

                            Cheers
                            Originally posted by ~jrodd
                            keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                            Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                            I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #29
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Postgame

                              A cool thing for wolves to try after roundbox has been cursed was not submit a kill

                              all of a sudden, it looks like town can sleep and not lose a lynch

                              I know I would've at least considered it
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • inDheart
                                Picker @ JAX2
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 505

                                #30
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Postgame

                                sorry i don't have much to say, there just wasn't much deeper stuff going on for me in this game than what i posted. i played the game very much from the hip when i was playing it at all and it showed. my last posts in the game thread anyway are like my premature postgaming considering i thought i was dying right there

                                my vote shenanigans at the start of the last day were because i got the Fool role (aka arcanum 0, i thought), and so i would only have 0.9 of a vote if i didn't do that

                                Comment

                                Working...