TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #31
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Postgame

    Oh yeah, can someone explain the revive on inDheart ?

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #32
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Postgame

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      Oh yeah, can someone explain the revive on inDheart ?
      it was charu's role, I think
      so long as Charu was alive, inD couldn't die
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #33
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Postgame

        That feels ridiculously strong.

        I think Manti couldn't die D1/N1 too even if he got lynched.

        Comment

        • inDheart
          Picker @ JAX2
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2011
          • 505

          #34
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Postgame

          Originally posted by the sun fan
          it was charu's role, I think
          so long as Charu was alive, inD couldn't die
          yeah
          his role was as long as he's alive, if i'm killed, i instantly revive
          if i never died during that time but he did, i'd have a little bit extra protection

          i believe i was also chosen at random so that was just super lucky

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #35
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Postgame

            Yep, that be my role.

            Your role for tomorrow night is cleric (Salted)! FFR isn't ready for a true resurrection role, but this is the next best thing. A random human will secretly be picked. As long as you are alive, they will be automatically resurrected upon death. After you die, the protection persists for half a phase, then dissipates. If they have died once already, the protection goes away immediately upon your death.

            The human dying by lynch resurrects them but ends the protection


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • mellonxcollie
              Sectional Moderator
              Sectional Moderator
              • Dec 2006
              • 1303

              #36
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Postgame

              This game was really... weird for me. I think a combination of the terrible timing and feeling burnt out from playing wolf a lot lately made me play pretty poorly even when I did have time to post

              I think the is the first time I've ever conceded. Feels bad man, but I'm glad the humans won, you guys deserved it

              I'm gonna pull a Manti and say I'm only gonna sign up if I can be sure not to roll wolf just kidding, but seriously
              Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #37
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Postgame

                Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                This game was really... weird for me. I think a combination of the terrible timing and feeling burnt out from playing wolf a lot lately made me play pretty poorly even when I did have time to post

                I think the is the first time I've ever conceded. Feels bad man, but I'm glad the humans won, you guys deserved it

                I'm gonna pull a Manti and say I'm only gonna sign up if I can be sure not to roll wolf just kidding, but seriously
                I feel like you and roundbox end up on the same wolfteam a lot; I'm surprised it isn't a meme at this point
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • FreezinIce
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 265

                  #38
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Postgame

                  Slowly updating op with night actions

                  A full role list might be coming eventually too.

                  Doing this on mobile is torture so forgive the slow pace pls
                  ========

                  To let the world be.

                  ========

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                  Originally posted by Red
                  My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                  Originally posted by TWG Ike
                  SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #39
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Postgame

                    I think wolves probably shouldn't have been punished so strongly for asking for 1 out of potentially 3 wolf roles each night

                    they need SOMETHING to counteract the town roles beyond correctly guesstimating the number of town roles and I don't really think 1/3 or even 1/2 is that greedy

                    should it make town roles stronger? maybe. if so, it probably shouldn't be by much imo. Its potentially marginally more justifiable by the lack of cardflips
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #40
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Postgame

                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I think wolves probably shouldn't have been punished so strongly for asking for 1 out of potentially 3 wolf roles each night

                      they need SOMETHING to counteract the town roles beyond correctly guesstimating the number of town roles and I don't really think 1/3 or even 1/2 is that greedy

                      should it make town roles stronger? maybe. if so, it probably shouldn't be by much imo. Its potentially marginally more justifiable by the lack of cardflips
                      I think at the very least the formula should have been transparent because yeah, we had no idea that asking for one role was on the "greedy side"

                      Not knowing the roles but knowing more about the tiers would have at least contextualized our selections more

                      Aside from that, it was fun to try and speculate how town would try and make decisions in a collaborative-but-not-open setting


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #41
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Postgame

                        Any chance the night action write up gets finished?
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #42
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Postgame

                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          Any chance the night action write up gets finished?
                          more chance than twg stats has of being finished heyo


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • FreezinIce
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 265

                            #43
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Postgame

                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            Any chance the night action write up gets finished?
                            I'll do it when I get off work today, just been really busy lately
                            ========

                            To let the world be.

                            ========

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                            Originally posted by Red
                            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                            Originally posted by TWG Ike
                            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                            Comment

                            • FreezinIce
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 265

                              #44
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Postgame

                              Night actions fully updated. Full role list coming this weekend sometime.
                              Last edited by FreezinIce; 11-7-2018, 10:27 PM.
                              ========

                              To let the world be.

                              ========

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                              Originally posted by Red
                              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                              Originally posted by TWG Ike
                              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #45
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Postgame

                                when game


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...