TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #1861
    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

    Hmmmm. That's unexpected.
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #1862
      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

      sorry for being bad
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • inDheart
        Picker @ JAX2
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2011
        • 505

        #1863
        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        sorry for being bad
        this except me

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #1864
          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

          So.... right now TTTRR. Correct?
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #1865
            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

            i think i was supposed to vote cel yday but i was freaked out by the wagon being exactly the one that lynched gradiant before people moved off

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #1866
              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

              I told u to stop it dbp. I hope that's not what they saw and they got lucky. I have no idea wtf the white album has to do with being a gunsmith but u def talked about it too wierdly.
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #1867
                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                So.... right now TTTRR. Correct?
                don't know specifically TTT but it's at least RR and evidence points to odd Ts

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #1868
                  Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]



                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • FreezinIce
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 265

                    #1869
                    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by inDheart
                    i think i was supposed to vote cel yday but i was freaked out by the wagon being exactly the one that lynched gradiant before people moved off
                    This is the second day you've sluffed your vote on a 1 person wagon

                    I don't like u atm.

                    I like funny more but at the same time it's mostly emotion read so I need to actually parse the wallpost

                    And check if dbp softed his checks somewhere
                    ========

                    To let the world be.

                    ========

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                    Originally posted by Red
                    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                    Originally posted by TWG Ike
                    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #1870
                      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                      at some point tomorrow I will go through DBP's reads and try to determine his check, I would think it would be on me given he was very, very trusting of me (asking how sure I was on fg and sheeping that a bit) and checking the counterwagon on the first phase is pretty well ingrained in the meta

                      I don't have a gun btw
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #1871
                        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                        Originally posted by inDheart
                        don't know specifically TTT but it's at least RR and evidence points to odd Ts
                        Yeah, that's what i'm asking based off of the flips.
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #1872
                          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                          I think this is a pretty good day to claim if you're a blue and have literally anything of any value btw

                          massclaim would be ideal but there's no information to determine the # of roles
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #1873
                            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                            I just read gunsmiths pm, and that's a role to make you paranoid if you check a gun.
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #1874
                              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              I'll give you a townread if you give me a townread
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              I'll give you a townread anyway but still
                              yeah thinking its me
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #1875
                                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                                I just read gunsmiths pm, and that's a role to make you paranoid if you check a gun.
                                Town Gunsmith
                                Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town Gunsmith.
                                Abilities:

                                Each night, you may target a player in the game to investigate. You will be told if they have a gun or not.
                                Role Cops, Gunsmiths, Mafia members, Vigilantes, Vengefuls and the Serial Killer all possess guns.
                                Win condition:

                                You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

                                ----------------------------------

                                I don't know what you're saying there but no, it just tells you whether or not the person you're checking has a killing power or not
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...