TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wayward Vagabond
    Confirmed Heartbreaker
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2012
    • 5866

    #2611
    Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

    wv

    Comment

    • FreezinIce
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 265

      #2612
      Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      the stars align perfectly for a wv/freezin wolf team

      I am going to shoot freezin in the night if wv is a hit
      this is a big ask considering your current state of mind but mind explaining what makes this the most likely outcome and why sanz/wv isnt a thing you're even considering?
      ========

      To let the world be.

      ========

      Originally posted by Charu
      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
      Originally posted by roundbox
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
      Originally posted by Red
      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
      Originally posted by TWG Ike
      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #2613
        Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

        stop posting
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • sanzath
          retired from rhythm games
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2005
          • 322

          #2614
          Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          before i sleep, wtf is up with this wording??

          It suggests you have multiple days worth of notes and you didnt take them during the night. yet you only have posted notes from early to mid d0.

          i already touched on this in my iso, but you came to thread d1 and found out you weren't dead. By your own logic, you should have continued taking notes. why stop at some arbitrary point during d0? Was their only purpose to use them as a bludgeon against people for the rest of the game?

          by your own admission, they were to be used to make connections and not be posted directly. to that end, dont you think having unupdated notes that only last for d0 defeats the purpose you intended for them?
          I'm sorry you're bad at understanding words, but, here's how I've been playing

          Step 1 - Read thread up to the current post to get a general idea of what's happened
          Step 2 - Have one page up at the end of the thread that I refresh every few minutes to get the latest news
          Step 3 - While I do that, I have another page where I'm doing a full reread of the thread and summarize posts in a way that I can easily see peoples' progression and interactions. Thing is, it's really slow to do, because I'm basically rewriting posts from 12 different people.

          By the end of d0, my notes only went up to around #400-500 I think, by the end of d1 they were up to #900, and I didn't have time to spend on them afterwards.

          im pissed off at this because ive seen what your trying to accomplish. As a town ive posted big posts before at eod and gotten cleared for them when i knew perfectly well that effort could easily be replicated as a wolf. ill be damned if you try pull that trick on me
          Seriously, this is the first and probably the last game where I dump my notes like that. If it wasn't for dbp asking me for me to post them, I just wouldn't have, simple as that.
          Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
          your name should be wolf
          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #2615
            Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

            votecount:
            WV (3)- Gradiant, DBP, WV
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #2616
              Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

              Wayward Vagabond has been lynched. His role is revealed as...

              Mafia Goon


              Night 4 will last 24 hours ending at 9 PM Server Time Thursday, August 3rd.

              Night 4 begins now.

              Night 4 is an expedited night phase. All actions sent to me will be considered finalized. If I do not have all actions, then the night will end at the above time. If I receive all actions, then the night will end as soon as I can update the phase.
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #2617
                Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

                In the night...

                DaBackPack has died. His role is revealed as...

                Town Vigilante


                Day 4 will last 48ish hours ending at 9 PM Server time Saturday, August 5th.

                Day 4 begins now.
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • Gradiant
                  FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 1100

                  #2618
                  Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

                  wait what?

                  Comment

                  • Gradiant
                    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 1100

                    #2619
                    Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

                    OP shows vigi and wolf kill as same priority?

                    Comment

                    • Gradiant
                      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 1100

                      #2620
                      Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

                      Clarification on which kill happens first would be nice since op doesn't say otherwise

                      Comment

                      • Gradiant
                        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 1100

                        #2621
                        Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

                        Also doesn't say in linked game setup

                        Comment

                        • Gradiant
                          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 1100

                          #2622
                          Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

                          only thing would be if dbp never shot anybody

                          Comment

                          • Gradiant
                            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 1100

                            #2623
                            Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Gradiant
                            only thing would be if dbp never shot anybody
                            And I don't seem him doing this without how much he was into who he was going to shoot, so I'm certain there was a mistake. Whatever

                            Pretty sure I know who I'm going to vote just want sanzath and freezin to come in and argue first

                            Comment

                            • Gradiant
                              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 1100

                              #2624
                              Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

                              Or I could vote now and get this shitshow of a game over with, freezin and sanzath have barely been here anyway

                              Comment

                              • Gradiant
                                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 1100

                                #2625
                                Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

                                DBP seemed to be set on his decision of freezin and thought it would go to postgame. I could see why and think my vote's gonna go here as well. Both have defended wolves, though sanzath defended wv when he wasn't here and freezin defended blind when blind was posting like shit. I liked the situation around sanzath's notes more even though he could've posted them a bit earlier instead of being inactive rather than freezin doing them last minute when he could get lynched. I'm seeing freezin's post regarding dbp claim as a way to get town points if you're even the littlest bit familiar with the source used, and agree with dbp's point now that there was no reason at the time to post all of that in the thread. I had pretty much liked dbp's claim more than blind's without the reasoning posted simply due to how they were playing the game so far.

                                so Freezin. want to get this game over with and freezin / sanzath aren't gonna do shit. If I'm wrong, sorry.

                                Comment

                                Working...