TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sanzath
    retired from rhythm games
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2005
    • 322

    #2506
    Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    I'm a little confused here --- are these actually your notes from D0? Because you have info from blind's flip in there and other stuff
    They are not my actual notes, they are me taking my notes, looking at interactions between the players, and analyzing them with the info I now know
    Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
    your name should be wolf
    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

    Comment

    • sanzath
      retired from rhythm games
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2005
      • 322

      #2507
      Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

      You're going to enjoy this


      TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

      C9++

      Normal note
      >Vote note
      = Reads list
      -- Comment

      Note rereads are from #900 (page 46)

      @blind, @grad, @opk, @cel, @manti, @xiz, @me/@I/@my/@sanz, @rbox, @yoshl, @charu, @raeko/@freezin, @wv, @dbp

      1) blindreper1179
      Day 0
      >grad because they haven't played together for a while #8
      "Didn't want to go down this road" with @grad, because G mocked him #28
      Responds to @grad, and also, #194
      >WV because not invited to lit af party #194
      Wants @me to make it to day 2 #195
      Chimes in that @yoshl>@raeko is because easy target #319
      Comments in that @yoshl/@dbp just went full circle (same question and answer multiple times) #368
      -- tbh now that I reread it is true
      Gets mad at @yoshl calling him a smart ass and telling him to get off his high horse #377
      Calls out @Yoshl for allcapsing and belittling @me and then calling @blind overly defensive #391
      = @Manti still alive after d1 = wolf manti #410
      Mocking @raeko (I think) for her first post #544
      Plops in when @rbox pings him, explains he's not a fan of d0 #633
      confused @rbox's posting, doesn't understand the gimmick #655
      = scum scum scum on @xiz #697
      Confused by @wv's reasoning on @xiz (scumlean etc) #829

      @blind, @grad, @opk, @cel, @manti, @xiz, @me/@I/@my/@sanz, @rbox, @yoshl, @charu, @raeko/@freezin, @wv, @dbp

      2) Gradiant
      Day 0
      >Charu because he's mocking @Blind's shitvote #12
      >Unvote, but thinks @blind's shitvote might not actually be a shitvote #186
      Notes that the only thing of interest in the @yoshl/@me stuff is a "bad vote" from @opk #263
      Calls out @opk for "waiting for others to do stuff and give their thoughts" #503
      -- He was just pinging the inactives, chill out bud
      Claims @raeko is always this way with posting (early jump in and don't do anything useful) re @blind #635
      Calls out @opk for wanting to lynch @raeko but not having the same opinion on @cel nor @grad? #641
      -- These are some interesting interactions, focusing strangely on @opk
      = Thinks @opk looks bad in general for how he's reacting to people reacting to his reads list #663
      > @xiz, thinks he's wrong about @opk being wolf and @xiz backed off because pressuring a super defensive town would look bad on him #670-671
      Calling out @xiz on being lazy #677
      = @opk is top wolf after @xiz because of their interaction together #793
      = Also calls @raeko really gross because of the way she's (not) participating #793
      Wonders what @opk means by his "turn the tables" comment #794
      = Happy with @dbp because mindmelds #802
      = Calling out @raeko like fuck about her tiny amount of content #863
      Claims to always look at a playerlist to know what to expect for the game #867
      -- I'm really not liking this, it's like he has too much confidence about what's going on with @raeko
      = Reads semi-list: #893
      = Scummy: @xiz
      = Town: @dbp, @yoshl, Townish: @charu
      = Unimportant: everyone else

      @blind, @grad, @opk, @cel, @manti, @xiz, @me/@I/@my/@sanz, @rbox, @yoshl, @charu, @raeko/@freezin, @wv, @dbp

      3) xXOpkillerXx
      Day 0
      Doesn't grasp the concept that sheeps are wolves in disguise, I guess, then shitposts that @I am a wolf #201
      Maths shitposts #207
      Calling @me sanzwolf and asking me for my gameplan #212
      Picks a small fight with @yoshl, #226
      -- go you!!
      Calls out @yoshl on taking shitposts seriously #230
      -- Mindmeld on something unimportant
      Again, picking fight with @yoshl #235
      Claims his vote on yoshl was to gauge if anyone else would follow up, but turns out it's normal yoshl #278
      = @Me not wolf, because he doesn't think I would go all involved d0 as a wolf #287
      = Because he thinks I would go either full shitpost or just argue a bit for fun, admits it's gut feeling #291
      -- Yo, I'm getting slightly scum vibes here
      Weird interaction with @roundbox, "one day I'll understand your playstyle, not today though" #312
      -- looks forced imo
      Passive aggressively comments that @yoshl>@raeko must have a reason because he wouldn't shitpost #320
      Calls out @yoshl on not actually attaining his "out-of-shitposting" goal #337
      = @me/@yoshl not w/w, due to me getting triggered
      Goal is to not be townread simply because of being super pure #346
      Pressuring @yoshl about what info he's hoping to get from a post (a shitpost?) #376
      -- tunnelling!?
      Basically sheeping @xiz #408
      Pushing @dbp for clarification on one of his earlier posts #421
      > @yoshl because dbp's answer felt right tone-wise #470
      Pings @manti/@wv/@raeko #470
      @Celirra is ok if he's inactive early, but he forgot about @grad in his pings #472
      buncha bs interactions with @dbp's shitposts #493
      Argues with @grad about how he is indeed trying to give content and not sheep #520
      Pings @rbox, asking if he still thinks @grad's point on @opk (trying to sheep?) is good #521
      = Woo full readslist! #570
      = Townlean: @cel, @rbox, @me, @wv, @dbp
      = Null: @raeko, @grad, @xiz, @blind
      = Scumlean: @manti, @charu, @yoshl
      Wants to kill wildcards (like @raeko) #573
      -- kind of like I wanted to in jtwg
      > omgus vote on @xiz questioning his readslist #580
      = Cares that @xiz cares that he's a new player, thinks @xiz looks bad for trying to lead town though #583
      = hotreads are @xiz and @dbp wolf with @manti sk #585
      tbh responded very poorly to @yoshl's belittlement and rest of the read #593
      Justifies @yoshl and then @all how he might be wrong sometimes #598
      "if [50%] is not something to consider idk how certain you guys have to be to consider any possibility rofl #600
      -- ye boi
      Claims he's counting on volume tells to be townread, and stuff, throwing in "when I roll wolf" #604
      -- ewwwwww scumlean
      "You're probably going to have to work pretty hard to turn the tables if you see through his play." #792
      -- ??????????
      "Most of the arguments to save him are meta-based, I don't know his meta and his posts were super scummy, will have to sheep if a big majority of people say he's clear" #799
      prefers not being cryptic #818
      Wants @WV to stop being cryptic #823-824
      still has no fucking clue what @wv was getting at #892

      @blind, @grad, @opk, @cel, @manti, @xiz, @me/@I/@my/@sanz, @rbox, @yoshl, @charu, @raeko/@freezin, @wv, @dbp

      4) Celirra
      Day 0
      >Wolf (@me?) in response to saying ye to being called a wolf, but the vote didn't go through afaik #205
      Shitposting about wanting to kill wolves!!!! #367
      Inviting people to ask him questions #497
      -- tbh scum

      @blind, @grad, @opk, @cel, @manti, @xiz, @me/@I/@my/@sanz, @rbox, @yoshl, @charu, @raeko/@freezin, @wv, @dbp

      5) DarkManticoreX2
      Day 0
      Pretending to contribute to the vg shitposting by talking about super smash bros #168
      "d1 is boring, I'm going to try to catch up but it's prob a bunch of hot shit" #505-507
      @xiz "Do you believe my early game activity is alignment indicative?" #508
      Asks @xiz why he thinks @dbp is a better vote than him, but he figures it out #512-514
      Openly admits he doesn't feel anything about anyone #522
      -- That means you're anti-town, and openly expressing anti-town sentiment doesn't make you less anti-town
      "I just need some content to datamine and most of today has been meh" #540
      -- Bitch please I've got 2000+ words of notes here from that
      fight me @charu, @charu frozen! #550-555
      = @Charu is weakly his top wolf because @yoshl prompted him #610
      > @Charu #619
      "For real though", backing @dbp's question on why @yoshl would "expose" xiz's possible soft #729

      @blind, @grad, @opk, @cel, @manti, @xiz, @me/@I/@my/@sanz, @rbox, @yoshl, @charu, @raeko/@freezin, @wv, @dbp

      6) Xiz
      Day 0
      >dbp, for claiming sk early #231 (+ #243 for explanation)
      = Not convinced @dbp is town because of his sudden tryhard posting after being pinged #405
      = Manti because of low d0 postcount #406
      -- tbh how are his reads so solid from the very start
      = Yes @manti, your early game activity is alginment indicative #509
      Comments on @manti going sexual fast with @charu
      Asking to form wagons #564
      > @charu because ... his post #565 was stupid #567-569
      > @dbp because he realizes @charu's thought was in 2 posts #579
      Calls @opk's reads list fake #578
      Claims he was testing and playing @opk, then calls him town #581
      -- this looks super weird to me
      = Likes @yoshl (for his interactions with @opk I think), then likes him even more for not liking him #609
      = Thinks @grad is scummy for calling out @opk on the nullreads thing #657
      = (Summary of previous reads) #661
      = Scummy: @dbp, @manti, @grad, @blind
      = Town: @opk, @yoshl
      3 of the 4 people he finds scummy are scumleaning him #692
      > @Manti
      = Top reads: #883
      = Scum: @manti, Scumlean: @grad, @blind, @wv, @charu (most scum to least scum)
      = Town: @opk, @dbp, @yoshl, Townlean: @rbox

      @blind, @grad, @opk, @cel, @manti, @xiz, @me/@I/@my/@sanz, @rbox, @yoshl, @charu, @raeko/@freezin, @wv, @dbp

      7) Sanzath
      Day 0
      This is me
      I shitrespond to @op that I am indeed a wolf #202
      >Myself "in case @cel's vote doesn't go through" #208
      I call out @yoshl for being a jerk #215
      My gameplan for game is lynch & nightkill wolves, win and celebrate #216 <-- Bluehint
      Passive aggressively calling @Yoshl petty #218
      I joke about how low iq and inability to read aren't mutually exclusive #222
      -- Which by the way is an obvious fucking joke, like lern2comedy you fuckwit yoshl holy shit
      -- If it isn't clear to anyone *why* this is a joke, here's a fucking rundown
      -- Yoshl called me low-iq. Then he retracted that statement and called me unable to read.
      -- These are both obvious insults and I was still in shitpost mode (which is where earlier the "fight me" came from)
      -- So I decided to take both insults at once by saying that they're not mutually exclusive, implying I could be both stupid and bad at reading
      -- If this isn't self-deprecating humour that anyone with half a brain can notice, then I don't know what fucking is
      -- aka yoshl, what the fuk
      I post about how he's somehow taking my non-serious posts seriously and suggest he should probably stop #224 <-- Very subtle bluehint, I guess
      I go tryhard #237
      I call @yoshl's sense of humour non-existent, while saying we shouldn't have fun until he's dead #238 <-- Another very subtle bluehint
      I ping @charu to deliver on a world of hurt and torment #250
      My last post @yoshl I think, after which he doesn't even respond #284

      @blind, @grad, @opk, @cel, @manti, @xiz, @me/@I/@my/@sanz, @rbox, @yoshl, @charu, @raeko/@freezin, @wv, @dbp

      8) roundbox
      Day 0
      yall cuckin? #57
      Shitposting references to previous game I guess, #59-61
      -- There might be a hidden message here
      @Charu: I'll let you lynch me when I roll wolf, but that's not this game #100
      -- bluuuuuuuuuuuuue
      Some bullshit discussion between @charu, @dbp and @roundbox about FF6 and Chrono Trigger #101+
      = Charu --> town pile, apparently #114
      -- Probably a shitpost
      Shitposting the Eva Congratulations video in response to something completely unrelated by @dbp #125
      Bullshit @rbox/@charu/@dbp discussion has devolved to shitposting about the poker game to trigger @RBox (river, all in) #143+
      @yoshl "Fakeclaiming as town is pretty garbage too, just saying" #180
      -- Uhhhh I'm pretty sure I'm missing a part of this discussion
      Copypasta about being an advanced memer #190
      Chimes in, says thread is bumping #297
      > dbp for god knows what fucking reason #299
      -- No seriously what?
      -- Probably to incite a wagon on dbp with xiz and charu???
      > Charu #303
      -- ??????????????????
      Stupid memes #307
      -- ????????????????????????????????????
      Weird interaction with @opkiller, responds to post with "duly noted!" #313
      -- Seriously. Why is he memeing with posts from previous games?
      -- Is he roleplaying as himself?
      "I mean I would have killed me" #331
      -- Another self-reference
      Kinda mindmelding with @dbp #335
      u ok m8?? re @wv being mom_irl #343
      "I'm town" basically @manti and @yoshl #624
      > @blind as "a present for when he returns" or something #626
      basically confirmed @my theory on his gimmick #701
      Responds to @opk with "I'm a dumb idiot ROFL" #703
      Wanted @xiz to "explain these plays in specific" #712
      "gg wolf win" @xiz saying he doesn't really want to explain his plays #715
      "Sounds genuine" at @xiz's progression I think #844
      Calls out @blind on being scummy for leaving his earlygame shitvote on @wv, and being the only person on @wv #873
      = "This feels mildly towny": @grad, @opk, @xiz, @rbox, @yoshl, @wv, @dbp

      @blind, @grad, @opk, @cel, @manti, @xiz, @me/@I/@my/@sanz, @rbox, @yoshl, @charu, @raeko/@freezin, @wv, @dbp

      9) Yoshl
      Day 0
      (awoo) #6
      = Hot reads: @dbp is a wolf, @blindreper is the serial killer #20
      AAAAAA birds #56
      Acts like an asshole re. @me and @opk's shitposting #214
      Thinks @I think he's a jerk for the wrong reason (stating mindset vs. tone of the post) and congratulates me on my petty belief #217
      Thinks @I can't read or some shit #220
      Responds to @my self-deprecating joke #223
      -- I'm not arguing semantics. Arguing semantics is arguing about what words mean.
      -- I was both remarking on how you retracted your statement to give another one, when you could have just kept both up.
      -- I wasn't actually instigating a fight initially (fight me is a joke coming from me, 100% of the time)
      -- But obviously you're trying to trigger me with how you're responding.
      -- What the fuck? I said they're not mutually exclusive, aka they can both exist at once.
      -- I was not arguing that they weren't related, quite the opposite in fact.
      -- Yeah, I decided purposefully not to argue about my iq or stupid petty shit like that, you asshat.
      -- Your "burn" is the furthest thing that could be from a burn, given the current situation.
      Doesn't see what's wrong with taking shitposts seriously #225
      -- Hey guys look I'm a retard!!! Just kidding I was just pretending!!!!
      Acts like he's better than anyone who's been shitposting (but actually only @me and @opk) #228
      Pretends he's actually moving the game in a positive direction by triggering @me #232
      -- What the fuck is wrong with this dude lmao
      = Xiz top town read for not getting into shit I guess
      Reponds to @my post telling him to shut the fuck up #251
      -- ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
      = Hasn't actually bothered to get any reads on me from that interaction #259
      Only thing from @me is "an attempt at trying to refute insults" and not working on the game, therefore everything he's said "still stands strong". + Some more trying to trigger me for absolutely no reason, yay #270
      -- He doesn't actually proofread, it looks like. Also, ???????????????????????????
      His opinion of me is somewhere around haku, which I guess is still insult/trigger territory? #277
      -- Why???
      > Raeko #310
      -- ?????????????????????
      = (In response do @dbp) thinks @I'm kind of an idiot, is fine with @opk, baiting me was a strat to get out of shitposting phase, and voted @raeko to "round out the votes tbh" #329
      -- uhh ok, nice bullshit intellectual response I guess
      Regularly engages in stupid arguments and has been restraining himself from calling @me outright stupid #332
      -- Yeah, ok, so he's outright manipulating me. Cooooool.
      = Null on @me (anger felt real), potential scumlean on @op if he doesn't do actual work #336
      -- Also yoshl is fucking delusional lol
      Finally acknowledges that I was mad because he called us cringey (without saying it wasn't about iq) #338
      Dropping the pressure on @me and pressuring @Raeko are 2 unrelated things. Doesn't care about not lynching wolves #357
      Claims his allcaps post was a simple remark @blind #383
      = Thinks @blind reaacted way too hard to his remark #389
      Prompts @manti who got nothing from the thread if he thinks @charu is top wolf #563
      Belitting @opk like he belittled @me, basically. calls his reaction to @xiz omgus and surface level attempts at analysis #586
      = Also thinks roundbox will be his vote based on postcount vs content #586
      Claims @opk has been super gung ho about SK, "correct me if I'm wrong" #588
      -- I mean, you're probably wrong? He's just assuming the 50%, which isn't that much of a stretch tbh
      = Doesn't feel good about @xiz asking for wagons #599
      = Reads @opk newbie town for how he reacted to @xiz putting some pressure on him ("everyone's attacking me") #599
      Explains condescendingly @opk his stance on reads and surface-level reads and shit #602
      Is super confused by @opk's statement about the 50% SK, thinks @opk is saying that everyone else is talking about it #605
      -- jeeeeesus christ lmao, wrong wrong wrong, guess we know who has bad reading comprehension rofl
      = Doesn't like @xiz because @xiz likes him #611
      > @Roundbox for pressure #lynchallliars #613
      Noted that @manti super softly defended @rbox, also pinged @me for lurking for a while #669
      = @rbox not scum #704

      @blind, @grad, @opk, @cel, @manti, @xiz, @me/@I/@my/@sanz, @rbox, @yoshl, @charu, @raeko/@freezin, @wv, @dbp

      10) Charu
      Day 0
      "Afraid" of being murdered by @dbp #47
      Bird scared shitposts #49
      Some bullshit discussion between @charu, @dbp and @roundbox about FF6 and Chrono Trigger #101+
      Bullshit @rbox/@charu/@dbp discussion has devolved to shitposting about the poker game to trigger @RBox (river, all in) #143+
      -- How the fuck does charu know about the rbox poker memes?
      Fully expecting @dbp to murder him #157
      = Xiz townlean, because mindmelding probably #253
      Says Yoshl @going up on @me is expected, but also curious, since there's no spicy info to get out of me since the subject isn't even game-related #255+256
      "River" #304
      -- Once again, somehow knows about this, what the fuuuuuck
      Stopped thinking @dbp is going to murder him #324
      Wonders about @wv's question about the d0 dynamic, thinks "on edge" isn't the correct term #434
      = Probably shitpost, but @manti not reading d0 = wolf #515
      Calls out @Raeko's first post as being zzz-worthy #535
      = Teasing @manti and calling him a lazy wolf with his bird posts #549
      Asks @xiz what kind of wagon he's going for, then states he'd go for @raeko but that wouldn't give much info #565-566
      Calls out @opk's wording on his @raeko nullread and "she doesn't provide much by staying alive" #572
      Seems to doubt something about @xiz claiming he played @opk #582
      Critiques @opk for not not thinking that talking about SK so early was weird #595
      ... Then immediately defends @opk #596
      Tells @opk that talking about SK in first phase probably isn't helpful #601
      joins @yoshl on the @rbox miniwagon #615
      Totally unfazed by @manti's vote on him #622
      Trying to get @rbox to talk, doesn't seem to understand the gimmick #625-632
      double BINGO! @opk's "@raeko not my wolfpick" #653
      Calls out @xiz on bullying @grad, and is super polite about it #685
      Explains that @xiz is usually blunt and center-stage, but rarely bullies #705
      -- Throwing shade?
      Posting about @rbox ignoring "these cuties" #720
      -- Are these cuties the dragon images instead of the birbs?
      = Thinks @rbox is ???? #746
      Prods @wv to know who his next-best lynch would be after @xiz #778
      Asking @dbp how tilted he is #846
      alert danger! shitposts @rbox #855
      = Super spicy @wv/@opk wolfteam guess #878
      Completely misreading the @wv/@opk situation #897
      > @wv as a reaction test for @opk/@wv probably #898

      @blind, @grad, @opk, @cel, @manti, @xiz, @me/@I/@my/@sanz, @rbox, @yoshl, @charu, @raeko/@freezin, @wv, @dbp

      11) mellonxcollie / freezinice
      Day 0
      Finally pops in, comments on a few posts and leaves because too nerdy #532
      -- Very, very low investment if that's as far as she got
      Kinda sheeping(?) @dbp on his point that @xiz seems ungenuine with discrediting people with words like "disappointing" #771
      But still thinks the bullying(?) fits @xiz's personality #771
      Asks @grad how she's repeating stuff that's already been said #804
      = Doesn't think @cel asking to be questioned is scummy #808

      @blind, @grad, @opk, @cel, @manti, @xiz, @me/@I/@my/@sanz, @rbox, @yoshl, @charu, @raeko/@freezin, @wv, @dbp

      12) Wayward Vagabond
      Day 0
      Shitpost calling @celirra a jerk for ignoring the content of his previous post #339
      Refutes @blind's shitvote because blind doesn't live near him #339
      Kinda defending-ish @opk for his reaction to pressure? #339
      Feels the game is super serious compared to other d0s, wonders if it's because of @yoshl or something else #427
      Wants to know if @manti switches things up or if he sticks to one thing #429
      -- Probably something I'd ask about any player tbh
      Admits he thought @dbp was legit afraid of @charu/@xiz because of previous games #447
      Mentions @opk that it's weird that he left @grad and @cel out of the inactives he pinged #471
      Commented on the @manti/@charu sexual interaction #556
      Not sure if @opk entertaining SK and being aggressive about it is serious or weak deflection #603
      Responds to @grad that @opk is probably basing his reads on inactives (@grad, @raeko and @cel) on previous games #647
      Poked @xiz for his thoughts on @dbp
      Thoughts on @xiz being a bad lynch but not seeing any better lynches #777
      = Next-best lynch after @xiz would be @opk because of his contemplation on SK #782-786
      = Then the whole @opk/@xiz masons theory happens (resolved mostly with #836)
      Pokes @grad for his thoughts on @dbp #798
      Asks @raeko how @grad knows that she's posting that way #810-812
      -- why ask her instead of @grad?
      -- Tbh I'm kinda sheeping this line of thought because yeah, @grad's post (#793) had a ton of confidence
      > @manti mostly as pressure I think #822
      Saving face? @yoshl with "believing and knowing are two different things #852
      "alright yeah I get you" @grad's explanation of how he understands @raeko's meta #877
      -- Kinda weird that he originally asked @raeko and then was content with @grad's answer too

      @blind, @grad, @opk, @cel, @manti, @xiz, @me/@I/@my/@sanz, @rbox, @yoshl, @charu, @raeko/@freezin, @wv, @dbp

      13) DaBackPack
      Day 0
      Shitclaims SK I guess #36
      >Xiz as a shitvote probably #37
      Hard-clamming (sic) detective #44
      Then goes on to shitpost a bunch of RP up until he says that "you guys suck" #54
      Some bullshit discussion between @charu, @dbp and @roundbox about FF6 and Chrono Trigger #101+
      Bullshit @rbox/@charu/@dbp discussion has devolved to shitposting about the poker game to trigger @RBox (river, all in) #143+
      Asks @yoshl why he's voting @raeko despite her not being present #316
      Expands that it's also about how @yoshl was super hard on @me/@opk and then disarmed by calling me haku-like and switching to someone else #318
      = Theory about @yoshl/@sanz or @yoshl/@opk being wolf partners because of potential bussing happening earlier #321
      Asks questions @yoshl about @me and @opk, and why he voted an inactive #322
      Still going to murder @charu #325
      Asks @opk for his thoughts on @yoshl's alignment #328
      = More concerned about why @yoshl dropped the argument so easily #334
      = Again, concerned that @yoshl dropped the stuff so easily #340
      Thinks @opk's point about @me being triggered is good as it helps to determine if @me/@yoshl was scripted #340
      = Thinks @WV's kinda funny as if he's @opk's mom or something #341
      = @Yoshl is human putting pressure on (??) (town in @my case) is the most likely explanation, but wondering if there are more sinister reasons for switching convo #355
      Shitposting, but "secretly still afraid" that @charu thinks he's wolf #362
      = Super explicitly explains @opk his thoughts on @yoshl vs @me/@opk #441
      Super explicitly explains his shitpost on being afraid of @charu/@xiz #445
      "Would I do this as wolf???" #450
      -- wifom??! But probably not
      Spends straight 2 pages shitposting parsing bs #475+
      > @Charu shitvote because of shitpost analysis #501
      = (Kinda) sheeping @yoshl on intention to vote @rbox based on postcount and content #592
      > @xiz, something feels off (for calling @grad scummy) #660
      = Specifically, @xiz feels off for being so matter-of-fact, etc #666
      = Doesn't think @xiz looks genuine for "feigning emotional investment" etc #680
      Kinda??? Sheeping @grad with the "condescending" on @xiz #682
      -- so polite
      Calls BULL FUCKING SHIT on @xiz claiming he was trying something new #711
      not seeing anything from @xiz iso #764
      calling @xiz condescending and cryptic and it's counterproductive and wasting our time, "if you are town, help us help you" #766
      -- This post kind of smells, actually
      Politely telling xiz to start being constructive #769
      Not comfortable with the situation because of the lack of information on @xiz's alignment, despite his antitown behaviour #770
      -- Ummm
      Pokes @manti and @rbox for thoughts on @xiz #775
      "this is really weird" #796
      -- Doesn't at all understand what @wv thought he knew (@xiz and @opk masons together)
      Explains paper (in reference @xiz) that humans trusted intelligent agents more if they gave reason, even if it was a bullshit nonsensical reason #813
      Also confused by @wv not wanting to lynch a scumlean #834
      Wants to solve @xiz but he's being uncooperative #835
      Getting tilted @rbox (didn't notice the gimmick) and @xiz (not cooperating probably) #839
      wants @xiz to contribute (obviously) #860


      There's a few weird things in there, feel free to ask about anything
      Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
      your name should be wolf
      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

      Comment

      • sanzath
        retired from rhythm games
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2005
        • 322

        #2508
        Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

        Well I wasn't intending to talk about this really, but with posting the notes, it bears explaining:

        The "bluehinting" part in the notes on myself might look weird. I had a very early gameplan to drop a few hints that I had killpower in an attempt to bait a nightkill from the wolves, but I kind of gave it up when Yoshl went full aggro on me, so that never really went anywhere
        Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
        your name should be wolf
        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

        Comment

        • FreezinIce
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 265

          #2509
          Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

          im back home.

          time to sift through your trash.
          ========

          To let the world be.

          ========

          Originally posted by Charu
          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
          Originally posted by roundbox
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
          Originally posted by Red
          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
          Originally posted by TWG Ike
          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

          Comment

          • sanzath
            retired from rhythm games
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2005
            • 322

            #2510
            Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            im back home.

            time to sift through your trash.
            Said the piece of trash
            Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
            your name should be wolf
            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

            Comment

            • FreezinIce
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 265

              #2511
              Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

              Originally posted by sanzath
              Said the piece of trash
              cute

              when exactly did you write those notes? During the day in real time? At the end of the day?
              ========

              To let the world be.

              ========

              Originally posted by Charu
              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
              Originally posted by roundbox
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
              Originally posted by Red
              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
              Originally posted by TWG Ike
              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

              Comment

              • sanzath
                retired from rhythm games
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2005
                • 322

                #2512
                Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                cute

                when exactly did you write those notes? During the day in real time? At the end of the day?
                Not in real time

                Mostly when I was caught up to thread, in the time between my posts, I would stay up to date on new posts on one half of my screen while scrolling along taking notes with the other half

                I didn't bother rereading to take notes during nightphases, figured that it'd be for nothing if I were to die anyway
                Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                your name should be wolf
                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                Comment

                • sanzath
                  retired from rhythm games
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 322

                  #2513
                  Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

                  I know this is a dead subject and completely unimportant but I feel happy for seeing this

                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  seriously, because your start of day logic indicates that you'd be looking into the following people:

                  Charu (1)- roundbox
                  Manti (4)- blind, Sanzath
                  Not Voting: Mellon

                  how's that going for you?
                  Originally posted by Charu
                  It's going great, thx 4 asking
                  Might be a stretch, but 4 = manti, charu's cop peek?

                  Still doing freezin iso btw, close to done
                  Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                  your name should be wolf
                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                  Comment

                  • sanzath
                    retired from rhythm games
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2005
                    • 322

                    #2514
                    Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

                    big post warning


                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    Sup nerds

                    I'm pretty much caught up thread wise.

                    Activity is going to be a bit spotty today but I should have a nice big chunk of time tomorrow to work with.

                    manti is where I'm at atm.

                    Vibes of his last game stood out more than everything else.

                    > Complete lack of presence d0 and really only came around when he was in danger of dying

                    > A detachment from events, doesn't look like he wants to solve anyone, more like he's finding what he wants to see and checking off boxes

                    > As an extension of that point, his latest push on blind feels disingenuous, I have trouble seeing what your seeing from them.

                    Big response cause I'm going to be away for a bit. I'll be back to try to construct a reads list but just wanted to get that out because I was thinking that all game while I was spectating
                    First post from freezin. While the manti vote wasn't bad by any means at the time, you have to be careful because he just went from spectating in a town-trying-to-find-wolves mindset to wolf-trying-to-look-towny mindset, and this is probably the purest post he has





                    "I feel like blind's not actually helping town right now, but here, let me defend him instead"

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    Shitty reads list because I'm up against the clock again:

                    Charu: was town thru most of my time spectating, but his transition from assured and some what confident to unsure and confused so rapidly kind of threw me off. Would appreciate someone with more Charu play xp weighing in on what this could possibly mean.

                    Sanz: your play so far hasn't really told me a whole lot, and I'm going to iso you after work but you seem to be coasting a bit? Null with potential to tend down pending a reread.

                    Roundbox: like what I've seen so far but I'd like more especially in regards to your progression on blind. Town lean

                    Gradiant: town. I've learned to accept that he plays farther back than I would expect some times but how pressure game is on point.

                    Dbp: Was strong town up til today on my spectating. I'm honestly on the lookout for possible coasting from what I've learned from our wolf game together. Still a town lean atm.

                    WV: nothing I've seen looks different from your other town games with the exception of the indecision near last eod that I'll chalk up to nerves and inexperience. Would like to see more to make me feel better about this read. Town lean.

                    Op: I honestly expected more. You seem to be playing pretty tenatively and its making it hard to read you. Null

                    Blind: already aired a lot of my thought's about him. Mostly a tone read that places him at null trending towards town at worst. If Manti flips wolf he goes to heavily town in my eyes. I don't think they could ever be partners (though I've been burned thinking that before with Manti and lar but that's where I'm at atm).
                    Everybody's town except opk, myself and manti (who's not in the readslist because freezin already voted for manti). 3 towns. Nice.

                    Additionally, I don't think I ever got to see Freezin iso me? I guess now's the right time for him to keep his word

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    Yes
                    More defending blind

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    Cooworkers looking at me funny cause I'm staring at my phone laughing
                    This doesn't particularly help my case on him, but freezin, I appreciate that you could find humour in my post despite you being a wolf :^)

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    could u fuking not

                    Vote between blind and Manti at this point please
                    Pushing me to vote between a town and a wolf who he already knows is going to fakeclaim, so either way blind is safe despite freezin's insistence

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    so what was the deal with the double cross you pulled on charu at eod
                    First post into d2, immediately scumleaning rbox. Blind posts that rbox is his top wolf in the next minute, followed by:

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    suspicion tier list

                    tier 1: op / sanz / wv

                    tier 2: rbx

                    tier 3: dbp

                    tier not on the table: gradient / blind
                    This along with blind's iso on me shows a premeditated plan to have either myself or rbox lynched in the phase. wv is up there probably in case a bus needs to happen.

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    @ op - explain where you were at eod and your charu vote. gonna iso to see if you weighed in on manti/blind at all but if not explain that too
                    Different target, but once again, where's the iso?

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    Wagon analysis

                    ======

                    Manti (2)- Freezin, blind
                    Freezin (1)- WV
                    Charu (5)- Op, Sanzath, DBP, Gradiant, round
                    WV (2)- Manti, Charu

                    ======

                    Charu's wagon is a massive question mark. Since the top 2 wagons were actually town its hard to say how many wolves are on it. I dont think 3 pile on ever so 1-2 is a safe bet.

                    ATM this pretty much just reinforces my main suspicions of OP, Sanz, round and WV.
                    Let me fix those colours
                    Manti (2)- Freezin, blind
                    Freezin (1)- WV
                    Charu (5)- Op, Sanzath, DBP, Gradiant, round
                    WV (2)- Manti, Charu
                    Yeah that eod sucked, and the fallout was going to be controlled really well by freezin and blind here, until dbp CC'd. Freezin claiming there were 1-2 wolves on charu was indeed a safe bet, for the wolves ofc.

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    Can you respond to my post and give me your take on eod. You ignored me and I kind of hate that tbh.

                    What do you think about charu wagon.

                    Can you give me updated reads for today.

                    What was your reason for flopping on charu after blind claimed and not someone else

                    Also gonna mention I don't really like your verbage of late
                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    This sounds gross. Like I get that he's town and should lead but the tone of this post is offputting considering how proactive you usually are at solving the game
                    Freezin was looking ready to start a wagon on dbp, before he started catching on that dbp was going to CC

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    Don't flatter yourself brah, i wouldn't need wolf chat to explain my own pov. Nobody is even up at 1am in the morning anyways
                    🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

                    I think I've just entered the slipzone

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    Actually haven't felt this pleased with myself in a long time
                    This plus everything afterwards about finding out what dbp had been hinting at is annoyingly convincing, but dbp is correct that there would have been no gameplay reason to do that much research instead of waiting it out if freezin wasn't a wolf

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    close, but no cigar i guess
                    Freezin knew the CC had to come from a vigi, since he knew that n1, the wolves killed yoshl and cel couldn't have killed himself. Therefore, he intentionally put in that dumbtell about dbp claiming an investigation role to not be too close to the truth of the matter. See:

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    So because you killed like Erika in that one umineko work that i forget the name of, you couldnt claim detective.

                    its amazing, i actually read that rule AND that instance, but didnt make the connection and passed it up
                    Remembers both the rule and the specific instance, and is able to make the connection, but apparently only after dbp makes his claim

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    These 3 posts near eod yesterday are the only ones imo that hint at some kind of hidden knowledge.

                    You have the dichotomy of his read versus his check. He doesnt think blind is a wolf but against his check (manti) he will vote him. The last quote is what really brings this particular statement into focus for me
                    I think freezin shoots manti after charu flips cop, if he believes manti otherwise becomes a confirmed town due to being charu's check. Of course the implication is that freezin made the deduction during the night, prior to dbp wondering who charu's peek was.

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    final reads list atm is fairly similar to dbp, top 3 scumleans are wv op and sanz. going to try to list the things different criteria than normal to help me think and also because i feel slightly inspired by umineko
                    I can see this being true, but I also see an appeal to dbp here


                    It's getting really late so I'm going to stop here for tonight. My next thing to look at is the actual reads in the last quote in that spoiler there, and then everything after
                    Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                    your name should be wolf
                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                    Comment

                    • sanzath
                      retired from rhythm games
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 322

                      #2515
                      Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

                      Originally posted by FreezinIce
                      finishing my post because it was not done
                      Oh, right, this

                      freezin actually forgetting to finish his read on blind in his reads list, lmao
                      Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                      your name should be wolf
                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                      Comment

                      • FreezinIce
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 265

                        #2516
                        Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

                        going to start with sanz because hes try to make a move to make himself look better for f3 tomorrow in the likely event his partner wv goes down today. (which i actually found out might not matter and i'll explain why at the end)

                        theme of this post



                        =======

                        Alright, time to start the show


                        DAY 0

                        Originally posted by sanzath
                        Based on past games, you should probably wolfread me if I'm still alive by then
                        Not strictly related to anything, but i couldnt resist bringing this up for the hilarious irony of the situation.

                        Originally posted by sanzath
                        you're a jerk

                        fight me
                        Having never played with Yoshl before, he fell into the trap of picking a fight with him. Actually shook my head irl when i read this because me and everyone else reading who has ever played with Yoshl already knew how this was going to end. Not sure if he tried to pick a fight on purpose to get cleared by the players who see people fighting and declare it TvT. He was around in the game I played where I pointed out this strategy so this is likely.

                        =============
                        The next 15 posts are spent uselessly arguing with Yoshl over the semantics of shitposting
                        =============

                        Originally posted by sanzath
                        I should probably be taking notes.
                        7/23 7:08PM.
                        First mention of the intent to take notes

                        This is his last post for the day.

                        <>10 Hours Later <>

                        Originally posted by sanzath
                        Got two specific things I want to mention from while I was catching up to the thread.
                        Mentions catching up, the next 3 posts are him trying to catch charu in a contradiction.

                        Originally posted by sanzath
                        same tbh

                        I think I understand what's going on
                        ????????

                        Hints at some deeper understanding of what xiz was doing, but we all knew there was no method to the madness. And this was never explained. What was the point of doing this as town?

                        Originally posted by sanzath
                        Still doing my reread & taking notes while keeping up with thread, this strikes me as kinda scummy, I guess it makes sense in the context of being unable to post a lot but I don't like it when people ask others to ask them questions

                        sorry cel
                        2nd mention of note taking while pinging cel.

                        >>> Insert asinine question towards OPKiller here that i will omit.

                        Originally posted by sanzath
                        Manti, were you serious about this?

                        You got absolutely nothing out of those first 500 posts?
                        notable because WV immediately follows this up with a vote on manti.

                        Originally posted by sanzath
                        mindmeld as fuck
                        In reference to WV's thoughts on OPkiller

                        Originally posted by sanzath
                        Damnit wv, we've been bamboozled

                        This is probably why xiz called opk town



                        however that interaction (and that post specifically) felt really off

                        I'm starting to think w/w is a thing
                        3rd post in a row where wv and sanz are playing off of each other's posts.

                        Originally posted by sanzath
                        since wv didn't understand the question

                        that's "i don't feel comfortable voting xiz, nor do i feel comfortable with xiz being lynched"
                        no reason for sanz to correct and answer a question directed at wv for him.

                        Originally posted by sanzath
                        Maybe? When he posted his "I think I get you" @xiz I understood immediately what he was referring to and it made sense to me, until op started posting the way he did

                        I'm still rereading thread for notes and saw something interesting, and knew wv and I were on the same page on that subject so I pointed it out to him
                        in response to yoshl calling out sanz for sheeping off of wv. a bit of back pedaling from his earlier stance.

                        3rd time notes are mentioned

                        Originally posted by sanzath
                        read the setup

                        I'll probably explain personally later in the game if I'm still alive by then
                        really crappy and vague fake blue soft. He knows he wont be nightkilled so he's probably trying to stand out to a vigi whos rereading the thread looking for a shooting target. Nothing concrete that he could be called out on, but just enough to plant a seed of doubt.

                        Originally posted by sanzath
                        anyway tbh the little I've seen from manti feels pretty gross, but xiz is probably a good lynch too
                        leaving his options open, and going along with the crowd without providing his own reasoning.

                        Originally posted by sanzath
                        I'm pretty sure this is wrong, at least I'm fairly certain this isn't what wv was going for
                        Sanz keeps answering for WV its almost comical.

                        >>> His next 2 posts are berating roundbox for his posting style, ending with this:

                        Originally posted by sanzath
                        oh my fucking god

                        I swear to god if what I'm thinking is true, fuck you roundbox

                        anyway vote is still on manti I guess
                        He never clarifies if this is the post where he finds out roundbox's gimmick, or if he was just hinting at MyStErY kNoWlEdGe.


                        Originally posted by sanzath
                        My biggest gripe is probably how you read 500 posts of the thread and got absolutely no data you could use, and have no opinions or anything (which is wolfy on its own imo, and saying it out loud doesn't make it less wolfy)

                        whereas I'm sitting on a giant fucking pile of notes
                        4th time notes are mentioned. I'll take the opportunity to call bullshit on your "notes." as an artifice you used to fake your investment in the game. The amount of original material in your notes is actually pretty low, and most of your "comments" are one-liners, quick quips, or ????????. The lions share is just directly transcribed information from the thread. Furthermore, your investment sharply drops off after d0, as if you had "taking notes" on a checklist of things you would do to get towncred, then once you were done with it for d0 you decided it wasn't worth the trouble to continue as they essentially served their purpose.

                        This is the last post for d0

                        ====================================

                        DAY 1

                        >>> First post is mentioning roundbox's gimmick and how he figured it out. I'm omitting this post to save room and because its big and pointless to repost. Have a golf clap dude. Townreading roundbox for it but doesnt commit, just says he's "leaning town".

                        Originally posted by sanzath
                        I've done enough accidental dumbtells as town that I think that would be something I'd try as wolf >
                        outs himself with some wifom to pick up some townpoints with a few people

                        Originally posted by sanzath
                        to be fair, I don't know for opk but in my case it's probably that I've played few enough games that I still have a memory for individual posts

                        Anyway now that you're back to posting instead of RPing as your past self, I don't really have any reason to townlean you anymore
                        wierd post. roundbox stops shitposting and starts contributing, and sanz uses this as an excuse to reset his read on him back to null. makes no sense at all, and highlights the absurdity of the whole premise sanz had.

                        Originally posted by sanzath
                        Oh yeah, gonna get this out of the way too before going to bed


                        Since Xiz flipped VT, this is obviously wrong, but it was my thought process and I'm 100% certain it was WV's too





                        WV's post made me look back at what Xiz said, the way he worded it with such confidence made me think Xiz/Opk rolled Mason together - and the way WV responded made me thing this was his conclusion too

                        Obviously posting bluereads is bad so I didn't want to go into specifics about what I thought was happening, so I mostly just hinted that I thought I knew what was happening

                        But then Opk went and posted this





                        Which made me realize it was probably wrong, because if it was right then opkiller wouldn't be so goddamn confused on the matter



                        ^Further indication that I was mindmelding like fuck with WV - at least for the first part -, and fuck me if it looks like I'm sheeping (or pocketing??) WV super hard

                        A little later after I'd basically dismissed the theory due to Opk's reactions, while doing my reread, I saw the post that was likely the actual reason for Xiz reading Opk as town with such confidence



                        ... Which I posted, specifically @WV because I was certain we had the same thought process on the entire thing and I figured he might be interested in the post as well

                        Which then led to Yoshl calling me a sheep and you claiming I was pocketing WV, rip


                        Anyway I'm posting this now mostly for opkiller's benefit since he was super confused on WV's thought process (although I think dbp and charu were confused too), and I guess to make it clear exactly where I was coming from with some of my cryptic posts near eod
                        garbage post where he posts an failed theory supposedly to help benefit opkiller.

                        THIS POST IS IMPORTANT.

                        It tells me that sanz is willing to make big posts with irrelevant information in order to look better. Something he does again when he posts the notes hes been referencing all game at the end of the game when he is in the most need of boosting his town credibility.

                        Originally posted by sanzath
                        How do you know what he was thinking when he posted??
                        pretty rich considering you've spent a chunk of time answering WV's questions for him

                        Originally posted by sanzath
                        how hard you were were pushing on WV for something that I thought was obvious from the get-go, and how hard of a time you were having understanding what WV was trying to explain

                        To quote blind, I felt like that conversation went in a circle tbh
                        more unsolicited defense of WV. convo was @roundbox

                        Originally posted by sanzath
                        oh

                        oooooohhhhh

                        GOOD point
                        charu tells sanz that he derped. This post directly leads to...

                        Originally posted by sanzath
                        since you're here charu bird



                        is this still a thing and is it still for the same reason?
                        context is sanz asking charu about his townread on him. comes from nowhere and is jarring like a roommates alarm clock going off at 4am


                        Originally posted by sanzath
                        welp

                        I won't change a winning formula

                        raeko's scummy, sorry raeko
                        sanz probably thought this was a sick bit of pressure but he doesnt have the play history with raeko that i do, and doesnt know that shes done this before (request pressure) as town. she has trouble staying invested in the game that is not alignment indicative.

                        Originally posted by sanzath
                        Do you think so?



                        I mean this was probably a shitpost, but it makes me think anti-town blind would lead a ML on manti rather than use a NK on him
                        sick misdirection bro

                        Originally posted by sanzath
                        for reference

                        (I had that post in my notes)
                        5th time notes are brought up.

                        Originally posted by sanzath
                        Oh hey Freezin's in? Rip raeko

                        Don't mind me, I'm catching up right now
                        i think you've used the catching up line for the....3rd time? 4th time? ive lost count.

                        Originally posted by sanzath
                        I'd like to know why you think Blind would absolutely have NK'd Manti if he was wolf

                        I mean, remember he has to make that decision with 1-2 other wolves
                        this is so meta its scary

                        Originally posted by sanzath
                        I don't see where the fear would come from, although admittedly my notes only go up to post ~900 right now and EOD was around 1000

                        Lemme go reread those 100 posts
                        verbage that expresses an intent to continue writing notes past 900~ is in bold.
                        6th time notes are brought up.

                        >>> The next 4 posts are just unrelated discussion on tinfoiling. The theory he proposed includes blind though so ill include it below

                        Originally posted by sanzath
                        speaking of which, most of my tinfoils are about the wrong colour

                        Here's a red tinfoil though -
                        Blind and dbp had essentially 0 interactions d0, besides blind reading dbp as town for meta reasons, and then dbp reading blind as town because of his readslist

                        Kinda weird how the very first thing they had to say about each other was "hey this guy looks town"
                        =========

                        Originally posted by sanzath
                        wolves aren't being obvious enough right now
                        this has nothing to do with sanz being a wolf but it still makes me laugh.

                        Originally posted by sanzath
                        Charu, how do you feel about this?

                        More specifically, how do you feel about opk barely trying to pick a fight with you and then just gtfo'ing forever
                        nice little bit of shade throwing from sanz.

                        Originally posted by sanzath
                        Nobody has said I'm wrong, I'm probably right, I'll roll with that



                        Charu - I'm having a hard time deciding if he's towny or scummy, so, maybe?
                        I haven't taken much time to look at Freezin, but I did think raeko was kinda scummy so
                        WV I'm leaving off the table right now because of our mindmelds yesterday + his reactions seem genuine to me
                        Manti, was scummy d0 but not so sure anymore, I'll have to iso this
                        op - I feel like opk/charu might be a thing right now actually, nightkill me if I'm wrong please
                        this list is trash, the only solid read here is wv which to the surprise of nobody is towny

                        Originally posted by sanzath
                        I'll go for what my gut's telling me to do, I guess

                        charu
                        the origin of the charu mislynch is right here. he called manti scummy but makes a new wagon instead of joining the manti wagon that was against blind. he probably figured since blind was going to counterclaim, manti was likely going to be the one to die and didnt want to be on that wagon. little did he know that charu would get blown up instead.

                        Originally posted by sanzath
                        night action???
                        i remember someone calling this towny. I call it wifom at best to think that, scummy at worst because it looks scripted since daychat is a thing

                        and thats it for day 1

                        ============================

                        DAY 2

                        ===========
                        Doesnt enter the thread till almost 3 days after the end of day 1.
                        ===========


                        as much as i didnt want to blow my load before i was completely done, i have other stuff i have to do. So ill post this, then later i will finish this iso, respond to whatever sanz managed to dig up, then do wv.

                        the nugget that i alluded to will be put in the next part of this iso for those curious. its not as major as what i found out about dbp but i'd say its pretty gamechanging and would go a long way explaining some of dbp's behavior today.
                        ========

                        To let the world be.

                        ========

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                        Originally posted by Red
                        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                        Originally posted by TWG Ike
                        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                        Comment

                        • Gradiant
                          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 1100

                          #2517
                          Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

                          Holy shit sanzath

                          Comment

                          • Gradiant
                            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 1100

                            #2518
                            Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

                            Another thing too is I never followed up on early opkiller x sanzath shit. They questioned me about it and would a newish player really want me to dig closer into them as a wolf or would they be happy to think I forgot about it and just leave it alone?

                            Comment

                            • FreezinIce
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 265

                              #2519
                              Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

                              Originally posted by sanzath
                              Not in real time

                              Mostly when I was caught up to thread, in the time between my posts, I would stay up to date on new posts on one half of my screen while scrolling along taking notes with the other half

                              I didn't bother rereading to take notes during nightphases, figured that it'd be for nothing if I were to die anyway
                              before i sleep, wtf is up with this wording??

                              It suggests you have multiple days worth of notes and you didnt take them during the night. yet you only have posted notes from early to mid d0.

                              i already touched on this in my iso, but you came to thread d1 and found out you weren't dead. By your own logic, you should have continued taking notes. why stop at some arbitrary point during d0? Was their only purpose to use them as a bludgeon against people for the rest of the game?

                              by your own admission, they were to be used to make connections and not be posted directly. to that end, dont you think having unupdated notes that only last for d0 defeats the purpose you intended for them?

                              im pissed off at this because ive seen what your trying to accomplish. As a town ive posted big posts before at eod and gotten cleared for them when i knew perfectly well that effort could easily be replicated as a wolf. ill be damned if you try pull that trick on me
                              ========

                              To let the world be.

                              ========

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                              Originally posted by Red
                              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                              Originally posted by TWG Ike
                              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                              Comment

                              • FreezinIce
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 265

                                #2520
                                Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Gradiant
                                Holy shit sanzath
                                yo check out my hot new mixtape too

                                aka my post
                                ========

                                To let the world be.

                                ========

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                                Originally posted by Red
                                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                                Comment

                                Working...