Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread
Yeah read through your post right now. Will say I disagree about Mellon. Asking for pressure instead of actually doing work is shit and I find that a dummy.
Otherwise, I can agree with the sanzath / wv interaction. Another thing too is why wait until now to give more of those notes. Sanzaths activity hasn't been high and there's been periods where we wished he'd be in here doing shit; some if those notes would be been helpful for inputs-sake
Yeah read through your post right now. Will say I disagree about Mellon. Asking for pressure instead of actually doing work is shit and I find that a dummy.
Otherwise, I can agree with the sanzath / wv interaction. Another thing too is why wait until now to give more of those notes. Sanzaths activity hasn't been high and there's been periods where we wished he'd be in here doing shit; some if those notes would be been helpful for inputs-sake




Comment