Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire Game Thread Day 4
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:17 PM
Part 5 was incomplete, had to cut some reads short
So I finish those when I get back then
Part 6: Human Davy Was Wrong
Premise: Davy is human and misread Soundwave. Both are human
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:18 PM
:thinking:
how can you decide so many things coming from davy?
am I missing some 1 on 1 from you with him or something?
(can you even be considered an active player if you 1 on 1 only and avoid thread/channel?)
probably an host type of question tho
because theoretically speaking it's still activity
in a way
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:20 PM
Which leaves
3. FreeznIce
4. Lightknight
5. mellonxcollie
6. tokzic
7. Dabackpack
10. evanescence
11. roundbox
As unconfirmed
(What am I reading from Davy that you don't like)
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:21 PM
it's not that I don't like it
it's that for me he simply didn't exist
in the game
and I never played with him before
so, outside of believing blindly idk how to approach him
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:22 PM
Well in my megapost I quoted him
And said which were wolfy of him and which were human
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:22 PM
yeah that's cool and all
but meta can evolve each game
it's crazy difficult imo to be confident about him
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:23 PM
Like either he's a wolf or he's not a wolf and since he's going to be the most binary I started with him
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:23 PM
as someone without experience with him
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:23 PM
Right, and since Neptune is one of the pillars of this game
I can read a bit more into it
Which is why my thoughts are necessary
Freezin is only a wolf if Soundwave is a wolf, so if Soundwave is human freezin is human
(Quote freezin txt)
Nakah we'll save for another part
Mellonxcollie started easy human read quickly flipped to "terrible at game" read but others seem to think she's good when questioned in voice chat
Thus, could be a wolf but her late game actions are simply too emotional and obvious to be a wolf
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:26 PM
mellon is usually human when she's active and wolf when she's low activity
it's silly, but it's working most of the time
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:26 PM
Part 7: the tokzic and dabackpack paradigm
Tokzic and dbp 1-1 led to tokzic pressuring me, they are pretty much always same alliance
Tokzic doing 180 on me is human, but late game seems to be more wolf than midgame and early game. Is very likely not a wolf if Davy is not a wolf. The same is true for dbp so they both pretty much clear each other
Evanescence- screw this I'm legit gonna flip a coin cause that's what she is atm
Roundbox-is a wolf both with Davy or Soundwave and without
So if we clear both Davy and Soundwave the answer is Raeko evanescence and roundbox
Part 8: nakah
(Quote nakahs txt)
Basically confirmed himself human at the end by his own meta
Wolf would have 100% self preserved
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:32 PM
by the final guess thing ?
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:32 PM
Human not quite self preserve
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:32 PM
ah wagon as well
yeah, I can see it happening
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:32 PM
His paranoia at Raeko is very human too
So 3C3 is one
We have at the maximum 13 final pairing options for this gamr
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:33 PM
what do you think of something like Raeko/Roundbox/Davy ?
my issue with roundbox is that he's been postponing interactions
he's usually online at key moments
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:35 PM
Disregard for davys skill from Raeko makes them incompatible to me
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:35 PM
but hard to join during the rest of the time
to me it would be like an independant game
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:35 PM
Wolf Raeko would either fake it or react similarly to tokzic
Her reaction seemed genuine and in line with most humans
Roundbox is compatible with everyone which is why he's most likely to be a wolf
So we have Davy-Roundbox-XX which isn't nakah since nakah clears human to me
We have Soundwave-Roundbox-XX which is Eva, Raeko, or freezin, but if freezin is only a wolf because Soundwave is we should put him as town
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:37 PM
soundwave comes in mind, but that feels kinda silly
meh if it's eva
but far from impossible
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:38 PM
And we have Eva Raeko and Roundbox again
Which works given this from nakah
I think he laughed an said the roles are perfect bc theyre dastardly fixed where the players are the least likely to be expected by certain people
Nakah yesterday took that to mean Raeko wolf
And you cleared nakah illegitimately
With a screenshot
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:39 PM
well sorry
but he took that screenshot
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:39 PM
No I'm not getting after you
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:40 PM
but there was room for editing it
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:40 PM
What happens happens and we need to use all our resources
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:40 PM
or hiding stuff
from what I've hear, this game doesn't have a deadchat
so, there's a good chance it doesn't have a wolf chat either
players can just make that on their own
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:40 PM
I see
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:41 PM
there's silly stuff
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:41 PM
So in all instances we play to the endgame, you can see Roundbox is almost certainly a wolf
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:41 PM
yeah
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:41 PM
There are a couple unlikely Soundwave scenarios that exclude him
So all I have left to do is flip a coin for eva
Should head's be wolf or human
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:42 PM
eva missing eod and appearing 15min after it was kinda silly
makes you wonder if it was on purpose
considering the phase got extended
from 3pm est to 10 pm est
but that's just a thought
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:43 PM
She knew it got extended iirc
See I read everything
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:43 PM
im just like wow, your irl sucks if that was legit
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:43 PM
And she said something about oh phase extends
Wait no that was in response to something tps said
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:44 PM
I mean, she's starting to be sketchy on activity
can't really deny that
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:44 PM
Tell me though should head's equal wolf or human
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:44 PM
head's = ?
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:44 PM
I'm flipping a coin on eva
It's literally what she us
Is
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:45 PM
are you a role or something?
meh, probably shouldn't ask that
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:45 PM
The flip will have 50% effect on that outcome
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:45 PM
if you don't trust me
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:45 PM
But a smaller effect on everything else
No, I'm not a role
I'd tell you if I was
And can you tell me what makes you think that
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:46 PM
flip a coin
as you could check her
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:46 PM
I have no idea what she is
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:46 PM
like I'd say she's worth checking
if I had a seer around
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:46 PM
I think she's equally likely to be wolf or human
Which is why I want to flip a coin
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:47 PM
but do you want to force a policy lynch on her?
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:47 PM
Because my plan fails if we mislynch Eva, I want a decision on her
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:47 PM
just pressure?
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:47 PM
But if we don't lynch her there's an equal chance she's a wolf
Settle it the time-honoured way with a coin flip lol
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:48 PM
time for random.org
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:48 PM
If I'm wrong about anything I accept full responsibility for losing this game
But the math checks out
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:48 PM
I have a 0% win rate this year for all my games
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:49 PM
So is heads going to be wolf or human
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:49 PM
prepare for a nightmare tbh
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:49 PM
You choose
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:49 PM
heads human
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:49 PM
Kk
It's heads
So we're going to assume she's human in Soundwave circles
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:50 PM
cool, do the opposite of that
because im the master of being wrong
~
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:51 PM
Ohhhhhh
Dang you right
Yeah
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:51 PM
soundwave's circle?
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:51 PM
Have you read the hitchhiker guide to the galaxy
Series
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:51 PM
do you have some sort of soundwave-eva log?
that's be awesome
lol
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:51 PM
No, I don't
I have Raeko Eva logs
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:52 PM
do you have me / eva ?
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:52 PM
Which looks a lot to me like Eva going to a wolf partner before the rest of chat
Yeah you sent that to me iirc
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:52 PM
ah ok
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:52 PM
So as you can see I can show my thoughts fairly quickly
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:52 PM
yeah
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:52 PM
I just have to do it convincingly and with research
To make sure town is on the same page
Because if it's sw Roundbox Eva we are never winning vs Raeko and freezin
Unlesstheyre convinced
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:53 PM
yeah wagons are going to be a pain
so scattered randomly
I have tendency to associate soundwave with raeko
due to voting patterns this phase
as if she priorized saving soundwave
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:55 PM
Raeko acting hecka sketch in the last half hour
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:55 PM
her read list was kinda sketch imo
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:55 PM
Yep sw Raeko soundbox looked like wolf comm to me
All voting nakah to save sw
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:55 PM
raeko would be kinda bussing roundbox?
based on her reads
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:55 PM
But I still think Raeko is just idiot humab
Human
Wolves could also no kill
Not going to mention that publicly because dur
Raeko already brought it up so no kill indicates her
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:58 PM
I'd be surprised if they do so
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:59 PM
Well it's beneficial for them
We still only have one mislynch, nobody is confirmed town, we don't get any info from another kill
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 6:00 PM
what do you mean
Michael - Last Tuesday at 6:00 PM
Man I've been working on this game so hard I got ill thinking about it
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 6:00 PM
by only one mislynch?
Michael - Last Tuesday at 6:00 PM
We only have one mislynch left
If there are 3 wolves
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 6:00 PM
oh
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:17 PM
Part 5 was incomplete, had to cut some reads short
So I finish those when I get back then
Part 6: Human Davy Was Wrong
Premise: Davy is human and misread Soundwave. Both are human
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:18 PM
:thinking:
how can you decide so many things coming from davy?
am I missing some 1 on 1 from you with him or something?
(can you even be considered an active player if you 1 on 1 only and avoid thread/channel?)
probably an host type of question tho
because theoretically speaking it's still activity
in a way
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:20 PM
Which leaves
3. FreeznIce
4. Lightknight
5. mellonxcollie
6. tokzic
7. Dabackpack
10. evanescence
11. roundbox
As unconfirmed
(What am I reading from Davy that you don't like)
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:21 PM
it's not that I don't like it
it's that for me he simply didn't exist
in the game
and I never played with him before
so, outside of believing blindly idk how to approach him
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:22 PM
Well in my megapost I quoted him
And said which were wolfy of him and which were human
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:22 PM
yeah that's cool and all
but meta can evolve each game
it's crazy difficult imo to be confident about him
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:23 PM
Like either he's a wolf or he's not a wolf and since he's going to be the most binary I started with him
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:23 PM
as someone without experience with him
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:23 PM
Right, and since Neptune is one of the pillars of this game
I can read a bit more into it
Which is why my thoughts are necessary
Freezin is only a wolf if Soundwave is a wolf, so if Soundwave is human freezin is human
(Quote freezin txt)
Nakah we'll save for another part
Mellonxcollie started easy human read quickly flipped to "terrible at game" read but others seem to think she's good when questioned in voice chat
Thus, could be a wolf but her late game actions are simply too emotional and obvious to be a wolf
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:26 PM
mellon is usually human when she's active and wolf when she's low activity
it's silly, but it's working most of the time
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:26 PM
Part 7: the tokzic and dabackpack paradigm
Tokzic and dbp 1-1 led to tokzic pressuring me, they are pretty much always same alliance
Tokzic doing 180 on me is human, but late game seems to be more wolf than midgame and early game. Is very likely not a wolf if Davy is not a wolf. The same is true for dbp so they both pretty much clear each other
Evanescence- screw this I'm legit gonna flip a coin cause that's what she is atm
Roundbox-is a wolf both with Davy or Soundwave and without
So if we clear both Davy and Soundwave the answer is Raeko evanescence and roundbox
Part 8: nakah
(Quote nakahs txt)
Basically confirmed himself human at the end by his own meta
Wolf would have 100% self preserved
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:32 PM
by the final guess thing ?
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:32 PM
Human not quite self preserve
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:32 PM
ah wagon as well
yeah, I can see it happening
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:32 PM
His paranoia at Raeko is very human too
So 3C3 is one
We have at the maximum 13 final pairing options for this gamr
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:33 PM
what do you think of something like Raeko/Roundbox/Davy ?
my issue with roundbox is that he's been postponing interactions
he's usually online at key moments
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:35 PM
Disregard for davys skill from Raeko makes them incompatible to me
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:35 PM
but hard to join during the rest of the time
to me it would be like an independant game
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:35 PM
Wolf Raeko would either fake it or react similarly to tokzic
Her reaction seemed genuine and in line with most humans
Roundbox is compatible with everyone which is why he's most likely to be a wolf
So we have Davy-Roundbox-XX which isn't nakah since nakah clears human to me
We have Soundwave-Roundbox-XX which is Eva, Raeko, or freezin, but if freezin is only a wolf because Soundwave is we should put him as town
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:37 PM
soundwave comes in mind, but that feels kinda silly
meh if it's eva
but far from impossible
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:38 PM
And we have Eva Raeko and Roundbox again
Which works given this from nakah
I think he laughed an said the roles are perfect bc theyre dastardly fixed where the players are the least likely to be expected by certain people
Nakah yesterday took that to mean Raeko wolf
And you cleared nakah illegitimately
With a screenshot
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:39 PM
well sorry
but he took that screenshot
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:39 PM
No I'm not getting after you
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:40 PM
but there was room for editing it
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:40 PM
What happens happens and we need to use all our resources
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:40 PM
or hiding stuff
from what I've hear, this game doesn't have a deadchat
so, there's a good chance it doesn't have a wolf chat either
players can just make that on their own
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:40 PM
I see
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:41 PM
there's silly stuff
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:41 PM
So in all instances we play to the endgame, you can see Roundbox is almost certainly a wolf
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:41 PM
yeah
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:41 PM
There are a couple unlikely Soundwave scenarios that exclude him
So all I have left to do is flip a coin for eva
Should head's be wolf or human
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:42 PM
eva missing eod and appearing 15min after it was kinda silly
makes you wonder if it was on purpose
considering the phase got extended
from 3pm est to 10 pm est
but that's just a thought
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:43 PM
She knew it got extended iirc
See I read everything
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:43 PM
im just like wow, your irl sucks if that was legit
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:43 PM
And she said something about oh phase extends
Wait no that was in response to something tps said
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:44 PM
I mean, she's starting to be sketchy on activity
can't really deny that
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:44 PM
Tell me though should head's equal wolf or human
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:44 PM
head's = ?
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:44 PM
I'm flipping a coin on eva
It's literally what she us
Is
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:45 PM
are you a role or something?
meh, probably shouldn't ask that
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:45 PM
The flip will have 50% effect on that outcome
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:45 PM
if you don't trust me
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:45 PM
But a smaller effect on everything else
No, I'm not a role
I'd tell you if I was
And can you tell me what makes you think that
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:46 PM
flip a coin
as you could check her
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:46 PM
I have no idea what she is
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:46 PM
like I'd say she's worth checking
if I had a seer around
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:46 PM
I think she's equally likely to be wolf or human
Which is why I want to flip a coin
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:47 PM
but do you want to force a policy lynch on her?
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:47 PM
Because my plan fails if we mislynch Eva, I want a decision on her
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:47 PM
just pressure?
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:47 PM
But if we don't lynch her there's an equal chance she's a wolf
Settle it the time-honoured way with a coin flip lol
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:48 PM
time for random.org
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:48 PM
If I'm wrong about anything I accept full responsibility for losing this game
But the math checks out
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:48 PM
I have a 0% win rate this year for all my games
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:49 PM
So is heads going to be wolf or human
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:49 PM
prepare for a nightmare tbh
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:49 PM
You choose
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:49 PM
heads human
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:49 PM
Kk
It's heads
So we're going to assume she's human in Soundwave circles
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:50 PM
cool, do the opposite of that
because im the master of being wrong
~
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:51 PM
Ohhhhhh
Dang you right
Yeah
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:51 PM
soundwave's circle?
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:51 PM
Have you read the hitchhiker guide to the galaxy
Series
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:51 PM
do you have some sort of soundwave-eva log?
that's be awesome
lol
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:51 PM
No, I don't
I have Raeko Eva logs
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:52 PM
do you have me / eva ?
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:52 PM
Which looks a lot to me like Eva going to a wolf partner before the rest of chat
Yeah you sent that to me iirc
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:52 PM
ah ok
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:52 PM
So as you can see I can show my thoughts fairly quickly
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:52 PM
yeah
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:52 PM
I just have to do it convincingly and with research
To make sure town is on the same page
Because if it's sw Roundbox Eva we are never winning vs Raeko and freezin
Unlesstheyre convinced
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:53 PM
yeah wagons are going to be a pain
so scattered randomly
I have tendency to associate soundwave with raeko
due to voting patterns this phase
as if she priorized saving soundwave
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:55 PM
Raeko acting hecka sketch in the last half hour
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:55 PM
her read list was kinda sketch imo
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:55 PM
Yep sw Raeko soundbox looked like wolf comm to me
All voting nakah to save sw
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:55 PM
raeko would be kinda bussing roundbox?
based on her reads
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:55 PM
But I still think Raeko is just idiot humab
Human
Wolves could also no kill
Not going to mention that publicly because dur
Raeko already brought it up so no kill indicates her
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:58 PM
I'd be surprised if they do so
Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:59 PM
Well it's beneficial for them
We still only have one mislynch, nobody is confirmed town, we don't get any info from another kill
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 6:00 PM
what do you mean
Michael - Last Tuesday at 6:00 PM
Man I've been working on this game so hard I got ill thinking about it
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 6:00 PM
by only one mislynch?
Michael - Last Tuesday at 6:00 PM
We only have one mislynch left
If there are 3 wolves
Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 6:00 PM
oh

Comment