TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire Game Thread Day 4

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • evanescence_death4ever
    where'sTHEdrain?!
    • Jun 2007
    • 616

    #271
    Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire Game Thread Day 3

    HELLO!!! Eva in the house! Okay, I'm reading. I've got so much to catch up on. Let's. Do. THIS!
    #charu4president2016

    "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
    Or something
    I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

    Comment

    • danceflashrevo
      scumfan is scared of aa
      • Sep 2007
      • 488

      #272
      Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire Game Thread Day 3

      I'm expecting greatness

      Why are you here?

      Comment

      • evanescence_death4ever
        where'sTHEdrain?!
        • Jun 2007
        • 616

        #273
        Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire Game Thread Day 3

        Is there a way to insert a google doc?!

        Okay guys. Here it is.

        I'm so behind, here's a googleDoc book by yours truly.
        #charu4president2016

        "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
        Or something
        I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

        Comment

        • evanescence_death4ever
          where'sTHEdrain?!
          • Jun 2007
          • 616

          #274
          Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire Game Thread Day 3

          If you'd rather not read the google doc, I will copy pasta straight from that but I DO NOT WANT TO REFORMAT. I thought it may just be easier to read on the doc?
          #charu4president2016

          "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
          Or something
          I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

          Comment

          • Tps222
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2004
            • 6169

            #275
            Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire Game Thread Day 3

            This hasn't been ruled on before, but Google Docs are not allowed to be posted in here. They are too easy to edit after the fact (not that I don't trust you all )

            Please just copy and paste that in here and split it up in multiple posts if necessary.

            Comment

            • evanescence_death4ever
              where'sTHEdrain?!
              • Jun 2007
              • 616

              #276
              Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire Game Thread Day 3

              THINGS THAT JUMP OUT AT ME

              post #193 (Well that seems like a weird slip...Like...It jumped out at me a lot)


              (in voice chat 2 days ago, early evening)
              (talking about past games and wolf metas)
              Soundwave: "This is my first game in a long time, I'm not used to the investigative role."
              Tokzic: "When's the last game you played?"
              Soundwave: "I've only played one game on FFR."
              Tokzic: "Really? I could have sworn I've played more than one game with you. I thought I've seen you as human and wolf before."
              Soundwave: "Nope, just the one wolf game. I haven't rolled town yet on FFR."
              Tokzic: "Wait......... including this game?"
              Soundwave: *backpedals*
              __________________

              post #207 (is tokzic usually this hostile? I don't know your playstyle, dude--so maybe this is
              normal when you have thoughts like that?)

              if you think this is scum narrative, then you really could use some extra investment into this game

              you are a good player, we are into d2 in a game with ootc and nighttalk

              the d1 votes are fucking SPICY

              and yet when i ask you what your reads are today, you just quote your shit from BEFORE the vote? are you fucking serious dude

              you are usually a player who is annoyed by people not performing up to snuff, except this time you are that player, and you don't even really have any slank to offset it except "school"

              you are a gaping hole in my info web, if you're town i need your help to read you right, please play the game

              post #210

              FLASHFLASH SAYS "thunderdome" <---what does this mean? Also, who is the "he" that flashflash
              is referring to?


              #211 (by soundwave)

              "@everyone else please read discord this sounds a lot more null than he's actually being presently"
              ^he's talking about flash flash~ so...Is flashflash actually being scummy?
              I'm just taking notes on everything--

              #214 by Haku--
              Calling out Soundwave for scumminess--Haku makes sense to me (but wait, isn't Haku dead now?)

              #218 flashflash votes for me
              It sounds like the vote largely stems from a lack of understand me as an IRL person. I know game shouldn’t be necessarily like IRL--but. Having headspace room for something you’re extremely excited about, something you’ve actually never done, something that is real life, in the moment--something where you can experience strange emotions you never have before (lol @ happiness)
              I guess it’s unfair of me to say “I don’t care about the game” because..that’s not the case. I just care about my real life more, I guess. I don’t disagree with the *dead weight* comment, because that’s all I’ve been at this point, sadly. But I’m ready to hop on for town victory. I really didn’t expect this trip to be so jampacked with all the stuff it has been. But that’s what I have to say about you saying “LA isn’t an excuse” kinda hits me on the personal level (stupid Eva and feeling personally attacked)
              (hashtag cleared though in post #221 since you asked me about it 1v1)

              #225 (post by DFR)

              11. roundbox - null to scum. I haven't liked his tone all game. He's felt absent mentally and literally. I feel as if he's apprehensive to help town. (Tokzic slightly town)
              As I was reading your post, I was just trying to see if there were ones that jumped out in disagreement with my stance on folks. I have roundbox as hardcore null initially, but after a 1v1, he just seemed very towny. Tokzic just comes off as null to scum to me, but I’ve not gotten the chance to actually sit down with him and 1v1.

              #228 by Nakah
              I have to type this post on my phone so I may have to break it up for all the quotes. Starting this post with saying that after I read through everyone's posts since Day 1 ended, I dont believe DFR is actually truly as surprised about Haku'd death as he wants to lead us to believe. Something he sounds like he's "reacting" about to seem human.

              ALSO in this next part in his post about soundwave's "slip up," he sounds like he's trying to leave us with the impression that he's unsure of what to think. This self-doubt edge to his post strikes me as fishy with DFR.

              ALSO of this entire phase, and mostly last one, he seems to have been able to chime only bit by bit with his posts in without any spotlight. More to come in a second.

              This post stood out to me a bit just in the sense that it seems like a solidly constructed feedback post from Nakah. To be fair, I’ve been totally inactive for like the last…(gosh I don’t even want to count and let’s not talk about it)--so my reactions to this sort of thing is perhaps uneducated. But for example, there seemed to be a lot of lack of logic in previous Nakah posts when I was around which is why I jumped on him before. DFR’s post made me a little confused initially because I actually...I have a question. Why are people surprised that Haku didn’t die? Haku was top town to me (along with Raeko). I think my lack of experience is contributing to my confusion maybe, but...Do wolves want to kill top town? Or is it more of a want to kill who they think is good at the game?
              I’m hesitant to jump on a thought bandwagon with Nakah because I’m still not feeling a towny vibe from him but if he is town his reads on DFR seem logical and genuine. I was wondering why there was so much self-doubt in DFR’s post, as well. I don’t know much about DFR as a player, but he seems experienced enough and usually confident? Not sure totally. I don’t want to bash a player for self-doubt though, because I’m pretty sure self-doubt is my middle name.

              #232 (post by DFR)
              DFR’s entire rebuttal makes sense to me except the first part. I guess I don’t understand motives?
              The “it’s like I’m busy or something” gave me a giggle because I’m never going to knock on anyone for being busy.

              #242 (post by daBackPack)
              Was the “you” in this post directed at Soundwave who you just parrot voted for? I know I’m like a day behind at this point but I’m getting somewhere, I promise. Not too concerned about the parrot vote but...Was wondering why the Nakah wagon was weird as fuck to quote you, on that..

              Okay, welp--backpack explained in the next post, but I’m not deleting these things I say--just so you can get where my headspace is since I’ve been so inactive

              OKAY I’m at the point where everyone is voting.
              POST #255 jumping at me! Nakah says “Raeko and Haku and Roundbox” as his last words. Haku is my top town, Raeko my second top town, and Roundbox null to town. Am I missing something? Well, fuck. Nakah would have been my vote. But I missed EOD.

              Okay. Haku dead? Haku was my top town so I don’t like that. At this point I’ve not contributed too much to who I’m seeing as *top scum* but I wanted you guys to see where my headspace was at this point in //semi-real-time// but not actually since you aren’t going to read this till I post it. I’m leaning soundwave but I don’t think I’ve got enough on him and well, MAYBE HE WILL VOICE WITH ME RIGHT NOW!



              THIS WAS THE CONTENT FROM MY GOOGLE DOC EARLIER.


              @tps...Should I delete everything from the google doc now? I know I can't edit my post and delete the link but?...What's best course of action now?

              Sorry for breaking a rule. I know it wasn't one before but the rule follower, too emotional, part in me kinda took it badly so I think I'm just going to go to sleep =/
              #charu4president2016

              "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
              Or something
              I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

              Comment

              • FreezinIce
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 265

                #277
                Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire Game Thread Day 3

                tyrant

                I've waited for him long enough
                ========

                To let the world be.

                ========

                Originally posted by Charu
                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                Originally posted by roundbox
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                Originally posted by Red
                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                Comment

                • Tokzic
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 6878

                  #278
                  Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire Game Thread Day 3

                  FORMAL REQUEST:

                  Can the psychic claim if there are 2 wolves or less in the game?

                  I don't think they're going to, because I don't think there's 2 wolves or less in the game, but I thought I'd put this out there anyway.

                  Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                  Comment

                  • flashflash account
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2017
                    • 567

                    #279
                    Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire Game Thread Day 3

                    Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 11:25 AM
                    can I ask ya a few things stance-wise ?
                    Michael - Last Saturday at 12:51 PM
                    Oh hey
                    Check it out, the app works
                    @Hakulyte
                    Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 12:54 PM
                    oh
                    Michael - Last Saturday at 12:54 PM
                    Went to the play store, turns out it's 16 mb
                    Still opposed to discord conceptually though Skype ftw
                    Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 12:55 PM
                    im going to copy you 2 logs
                    from a 1 on 1 with roundbox
                    Michael - Last Saturday at 12:56 PM
                    Kk
                    Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 12:57 PM
                    FreezinIce - Last Wednesday at 10:31 PM
                    y0
                    roundbox - Last Wednesday at 10:31 PM
                    hello
                    FreezinIce - Last Wednesday at 10:32 PM
                    you checked thread yet? got any thoughts on whats transpired so far (or what hasnt i guess depending on perspective)
                    roundbox - Last Wednesday at 10:32 PM
                    uh
                    only earlier
                    when soundwave or whoever defended two people
                    but it doens't really mean anything
                    other than that, no
                    FreezinIce - Last Wednesday at 10:33 PM
                    hm yeah. well there was flashflash throwing out questionable blue strats
                    and nakah random vote on haku. well once you check again if you have any thoughts on those let me know
                    roundbox - Last Wednesday at 10:34 PM
                    in a dota game so it's a bit difficult
                    FreezinIce - Last Wednesday at 10:34 PM
                    yeah ik no pressure to do it like NOW
                    just whenever
                    I would not classify this as much of a conversation of a game
                    definitely not from my behalf
                    Michael - Last Saturday at 12:57 PM
                    Brb dota
                    I know that feel
                    Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 12:57 PM
                    oh cmon
                    Hakulyte - Last Thursday at 10:53 PM
                    quick question
                    did you manage to 1 on 1 with TyrantNeptune?
                    roundbox - Last Thursday at 10:53 PM
                    no
                    Hakulyte - Last Thursday at 10:53 PM
                    I tried to talk to him all day and it's been even more impossible than everyone else
                    roundbox - Last Thursday at 10:53 PM
                    this is my only 1:1 conversation
                    Michael - Last Saturday at 12:58 PM
                    But league
                    Yeah Davy is in a weird time zone
                    But he's not typically an inactive player
                    Just hard to talk to in time
                    Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 1:00 PM
                    the 2nd part is something I asked him
                    before the first part
                    Michael - Last Saturday at 1:00 PM
                    Ok
                    That clears that up
                    Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 1:01 PM
                    Hakulyte - Yesterday at 3:07 PM
                    im wondering about your freezinice town read
                    and that you told me you were the first 1 on 1 you had
                    when you both obviously talked before me
                    roundbox - Yesterday at 3:07 PM
                    here's my log with him
                    Hakulyte - Yesterday at 3:07 PM
                    (I also asked him)
                    roundbox - Yesterday at 3:07 PM
                    ah
                    I did not give him any reads or anything
                    it's longer than I Remember I GUESS but I was in a dota game when he messaged me
                    but even then
                    it's not really an extensive conversationa bout the game
                    he just told me to come in and look at stuff
                    here it is
                    FreezinIce - Last Wednesday at 10:31 PM
                    tl;dr he told me I was the first person who talked to him in 1 on 1
                    Michael - Last Saturday at 1:02 PM
                    Yeah I see that
                    Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 1:02 PM
                    and later on he said that he talked with freezinice before that
                    and I find that weird
                    I asked freezinice and he pmuch told me he talked with roundbox no problem
                    Michael - Last Saturday at 1:02 PM
                    Imo it's one of those things that you end up looking too far into
                    Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 1:02 PM
                    yeah
                    but im kinda paranoid with him
                    Michael - Last Saturday at 1:03 PM
                    He probably really did forget
                    Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 1:03 PM
                    http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=167 posts like these makes me paranoid
                    Michael - Last Saturday at 1:03 PM
                    I can't see any strategic advantage from lying about the 1v1
                    Unless freezin is a partner it would make more sense
                    But that's really dumb
                    Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 1:04 PM
                    nah, I actually freezinice is legit
                    but freezinice could be still in null range
                    he's less invested than in previous games
                    but it could be because of the setup
                    this is like the first ootc game in over a year
                    games are normally fully on forums
                    with ootc off
                    this is the first time I directly use discord for this
                    and I think it's the same for everyone else
                    Michael - Last Saturday at 1:07 PM
                    Nsm always allows out of thread
                    PMs, discord, irc are all fair game
                    Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 1:08 PM
                    I think that the majority of my cases are wrong around this point
                    and that most of the wolf team lies in my counter wagon
                    Michael - Last Saturday at 1:08 PM
                    Idk what the rest of humanity thinks but I'm comfortable lynching nakah atm
                    Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 1:09 PM
                    im comfortable with a very uncomfortable amount of lynches
                    Michael - Last Saturday at 1:09 PM
                    Farther than that I'd be hesitant to lynch anyone just off of leans
                    Man I honestly hate being human, wolf is fun
                    Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 1:09 PM
                    mostly waiting for that first nk to think
                    Michael - Last Saturday at 1:10 PM
                    As human you just kinda spin around and throw a dart
                    All the logic and guesswork is mostly fluff
                    Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 1:10 PM
                    im objectively considered the worst wolf in the entire forum
                    fyi
                    Michael - Last Saturday at 1:10 PM
                    Kindred spirits wheee
                    Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 1:11 PM
                    I literally won an award for easiest scumread
                    Michael - Last Saturday at 1:11 PM
                    I was a wolf in a game that ended night 2
                    Beat that
                    Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 1:11 PM
                    I never won a wolf game by myself over 2 years
                    Michael - Last Saturday at 1:11 PM
                    Oh no the humans won that game
                    There were 2 wolf teams of 2
                    Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 1:12 PM
                    the only wolf game I did alright was a SK type of wolf game
                    where I don't know my wolf partners
                    and I almost got one lynched D0
                    because I was playing my town game
                    but no one listened to me
                    because im not considered good enough
                    and then I thought my wolf partners were 2 towns
                    and I tried to signal them that im their wolf partner
                    but they just thought i was dumb and town read me for it
                    Michael - Last Saturday at 1:13 PM
                    You're brilliant

                    Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 1:13 PM
                    I got the innocent child killed over being dumb
                    and somehow reached F5
                    and I helped a new player by telling him what he should do
                    and he trusted me for the mylo
                    which made me win
                    but I was 100% wolf for the rest by that point
                    Michael - Last Saturday at 1:14 PM
                    My first game as wolf the seer blind claimed to me
                    And I blew it horribly
                    In hindsight the human alliance was pretty strong
                    So they would have won anyway
                    Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 1:15 PM
                    2 games ago I was 2/3 in wolves
                    straight up D1
                    and I spent the entire game saying they were wolves
                    and they never killed me
                    and they never died
                    I literally spent 3 phaes in a row voting a wolf
                    and my wagon never happened
                    Michael - Last Saturday at 1:16 PM
                    If I do that I get lynched
                    Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 1:16 PM
                    I have serious issues with credibility
                    Michael - Last Saturday at 1:16 PM
                    I'm usually 1 for 2 or 1 for 3 though
                    Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 1:17 PM
                    the one I was wrong on spent the entire game tunneling me and trying to say im delusional
                    instead of talking with me
                    Michael - Last Saturday at 1:17 PM
                    I play magic the gathering so I read people's behaviour a lot
                    Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 1:17 PM
                    I lack common sense
                    and I usually have weird reads and counterintuitive thinking
                    by example I prefered a choof vote over you
                    because I don't think you're master wolf
                    as choof hinted
                    Michael - Last Saturday at 1:18 PM
                    Counterintuitive thinking works in this game
                    Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 1:18 PM
                    but I think he could have been master wolf
                    for considering that
                    Michael - Last Saturday at 1:18 PM
                    Wait
                    Oh right because of my seering obsession
                    Carry on
                    Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 1:19 PM
                    yeah
                    you could be wolf and you know tyrant is master wolf etc.
                    it's just smh
                    Michael - Last Saturday at 1:19 PM
                    Well like
                    If at first I wanted me seered
                    But then I wanted Davy seered
                    Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 1:20 PM
                    I know it doesn't make sense
                    because there's only 1 master wolf
                    Michael - Last Saturday at 1:20 PM
                    Doesn't that mean I'm either hardcore psychic or human
                    Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 1:20 PM
                    could be, you have to be something
                    heh
                    Michael - Last Saturday at 1:21 PM
                    From my point of view
                    Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 1:21 PM
                    if you're psychic tho, you've been playing with fire
                    by avoiding the channel
                    Michael - Last Saturday at 1:21 PM
                    The seer clearing me is better than the seer clearing anyone else
                    Because anyone else could be the master wolf
                    Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 1:22 PM
                    unless you get nk'd
                    that would clear you ironically
                    Michael - Last Saturday at 1:23 PM
                    Act slightly scummy but not as scummy as another player = never get wolfed
                    Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 1:23 PM
                    depends what's the wolf team tbh

                    Michael - Last Saturday at 1:23 PM
                    Yes getting wolfed would be great
                    Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 1:24 PM
                    I think im relatively likely to get nk'd
                    if the wolf team is new players
                    Michael - Last Saturday at 1:24 PM
                    Tbh if you don't...
                    Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 1:24 PM
                    but not if it's veterans here
                    because they know I have a terrible history
                    Michael - Last Saturday at 1:25 PM
                    Thinking about it
                    Roundbox could be special
                    Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 1:25 PM
                    im expecting to be left alive until im about to somehow potentially hit a wolf
                    but since i play weirdly, there's always a risk for them
                    Michael - Last Saturday at 1:25 PM
                    I think that fits what I've seen from him
                    Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 1:27 PM
                    im hoping you stay alive and kinda solve tyrant/nakah
                    because I usually rely on meta
                    and I don't know what im doing with them
                    im just reacting to what I find weird
                    Michael - Last Saturday at 1:27 PM
                    Davy will clear himself
                    If he's human
                    Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 1:27 PM
                    I know eva defy objectivity
                    you can make her implode as both alignment with pressure
                    she never completed a game so far
                    usually replaces out
                    very emotional player
                    I think her own trip is what is keeping her sanity together
                    Michael - Last Saturday at 1:28 PM
                    Then she's probably a good int mislynch
                    If such a thing becomes necessary
                    Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 1:29 PM
                    you can easily convince her that she's wrong
                    and will sheep you for it
                    that's a problem kinda
                    I've been trying to not do too much about her
                    and pray she auto-solve
                    I got her mislynched 2 games ago
                    by playing very objectively
                    and she was like don't target me, I'll vote what you want etc.
                    and I found that overly wolfy
                    but she was town
                    and I was like ??? da fuc
                    nakah is also weird
                    because there's only 3 things that kinda saves him
                    voice chat that you missed where he felt solid genuine
                    the replacement post
                    and his vote on me that's hilariously bad
                    which could be "too good to be true"
                    honestly, if he's lynched at any point I wouldn't mind
                    I can't explain how he delayed himself to explains his own actions
                    mentioning replacing out over feelings was pretty weird
                    if you play strangely and never explain your actions
                    it's kind of expected that players ask you what you're doing
                    I don't understand why a town would refuse to explain things
                    for me it's a brainless red flag
                    and if he did replace out
                    he was almost automatically the lynch
                    because the replacement wouldn't be able to explain his game
                    so, fmpov, nakah is always a good lynch this game
                    he finally explained all his actions
                    but the timing is ugh
                    I consider that there's a point of no return with saving yourself from a situation
                    and that he's past that
                    Michael - Last Saturday at 1:35 PM
                    Brb 5 minute
                    Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 1:35 PM
                    what sucks is that I'll never know for sure until post game
                    ah ok
                    Michael - Last Saturday at 1:41 PM
                    What the actual heck
                    -14
                    That's bull
                    Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 1:43 PM
                    heh
                    im going to spoon feed you with info
                    until this phase ends
                    if you don't mind
                    Michael - Last Saturday at 1:43 PM
                    Go for it
                    Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 1:43 PM
                    raeko - Today at 1:38 PM
                    eva messaging me about roundbox rn
                    am i wrong to be mad paranoid about this sort of PM coming at this time of night phase?
                    Hakulyte - Today at 1:38 PM
                    I made her paranoid
                    because im also paranoid
                    jsayin'
                    raeko - Today at 1:39 PM
                    about roundbox?
                    idk i dont like this
                    Hakulyte - Today at 1:39 PM
                    yeah
                    raeko - Today at 1:39 PM
                    eva - Today at 1:36 PM
                    Hey Raeko! I've been trying to rest haha (was so exhausted) and honestly I just want to talk to you about LA but I figure maybe I should ask you game questions.

                    Yesterday you told me talking to roundbox helped with your null read. I ended up chatting with him, and it helped with mine, too, actually. Quite a bit. In my mind he's leaning quite town. What sort of thoughts did you have on him?
                    smells of wolf partners trying to figure out who to kill
                    to me
                    ??
                    that's a raeko log with me
                    and eva is talking to her atm 1 on 1
                    eva also talked to me 1 on 1
                    and I told her I was paranoid about roundbox
                    but she has a town read on roundbox
                    but roundbox is like one of our top players
                    and his wolf game is to emulate his town game
                    eva is not someone that played a lot with roundbox
                    so, this could go either way
                    tl;dr: eva / roundbox are weird fmpov at this point in the game
                    Michael - Last Saturday at 1:46 PM
                    They compatible?

                    Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 1:46 PM
                    they both voted choof too
                    if you're a believer that choof lynch was bad
                    what do you mean by compatible?
                    Michael - Last Saturday at 1:47 PM
                    Partners
                    Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 1:47 PM
                    completely possible
                    roundbox was in voice chat, but had low activity
                    and eva spent 95% of the game talking about her trip
                    and shown little solving interest
                    her votes are the 2 main wagons
                    Michael - Last Saturday at 1:48 PM
                    Evan sounds like if we pressure her she panics as human but is a bit more calm or maybe angry as wolf?
                    Probably try a reaction test on her
                    Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 1:48 PM
                    I never played a wolf her
                    I only have one game with her
                    and she never completed a game
                    she played like 3 games or so
                    and replaced out in all of them
                    from imploding emotionally
                    so, she doesn't even have one complete game
                    which is why im relatively okay with not doing much about her
                    Michael - Last Saturday at 1:50 PM
                    Maybe some people shouldn't play twg
                    Alright let's start a bandwagon on her tomorrow and see how she reacts
                    Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 1:50 PM
                    she's just going to implode tbh
                    and figuring out if it's a town or a wolf implosion is going to be a nightmare
                    because she freaks out even as town
                    Michael - Last Saturday at 1:50 PM
                    Then shed be human
                    I have a feeling that if she's a wolf she won't panic
                    Michael - Last Saturday at 9:30 PM
                    I can smell the bandwagon coming
                    Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 9:31 PM
                    yeah
                    Michael - Last Saturday at 9:31 PM
                    Soundwave I think is a wolf. Tokzic is pretty green to me now
                    Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 9:31 PM
                    if you said the opposite, I'd be voting you tbh
                    Michael - Last Saturday at 9:32 PM
                    If I said the opposite I'd be voting me too what
                    Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 9:32 PM
                    soundwave has been useless all game
                    Michael - Last Saturday at 9:32 PM
                    Sw plays make sense from wolf perspective
                    Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 9:32 PM
                    no offense to him
                    Michael - Last Saturday at 9:32 PM
                    He's under fire
                    Desperately needs to shift it
                    Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 9:32 PM
                    DFR is also under fire
                    but he doesn't realize it
                    Michael - Last Saturday at 9:33 PM
                    I wanted to put Evan in the spotlight but my post got swallowed

                    Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 9:33 PM
                    asking me how many wolves are alive
                    is death sentence
                    from him
                    the rest is not even important
                    Michael - Last Saturday at 9:33 PM
                    Couldn't that mean he's the seer and got you blue
                    Nah he'd just claim
                    That's dumb
                    Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 9:34 PM
                    nah
                    not even close
                    Michael - Last Saturday at 9:34 PM
                    I think it's odd though that sw is pushing this so hard
                    Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 9:34 PM
                    lynching me is super important
                    nk me is a pain in the ass
                    Michael - Last Saturday at 9:34 PM
                    The roundbox+Evan thing is barely noteworthy
                    Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 9:34 PM
                    because of massive info by me
                    every players has a giant cube of text
                    of 1 on 1 interaction with me
                    and the moment I die
                    im confirmed town as a nk
                    and tbh the game will get close to solved
                    because im doing a lot of stuff
                    thanks to me ridiculous meta
                    that you kind of don't know
                    which breaks the game almost
                    Michael - Last Saturday at 9:36 PM
                    Idk
                    Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 9:36 PM
                    also raeko is confirmed town 100%
                    but I won't explain you why
                    Michael - Last Saturday at 9:36 PM
                    She reminds me of a player from nsm named bubbles
                    Hakulyte - Last Saturday at 9:38 PM
                    and tomorrow confirmed towns will jump drastically
                    regardless of what happens
                    in a perfect world I die
                    April 10, 2017
                    Hakulyte - Last Monday at 7:55 PM
                    Pastebin.com is the number one paste tool since 2002. Pastebin is a website where you can store text online for a set period of time.

                    Pastebin
                    dnikabanana chat log - Pastebin.com
                    that's DFR vs Danika
                    and he's super mad he shared that with me
                    because there's personal stuff as well
                    jsayin'
                    Pastebin.com is the number one paste tool since 2002. Pastebin is a website where you can store text online for a set period of time.

                    Pastebin
                    DanikaBanana - Last Wednesday at 9:21 PM hiya Hakulyte - Last We...
                    that's Danika vs me
                    which is probably the longest danika log
                    939 lines
                    Michael - Last Monday at 8:02 PM
                    Awesome thanks
                    Hakulyte - Last Monday at 8:04 PM
                    https://pastebin.com/L3KfwQpT dabackpack vs me
                    Pastebin
                    Hakulyte - Last Wednesday at 3:26 PM wow, by accusing soundwave,...
                    heh, went offline?
                    Michael - Last Monday at 8:10 PM
                    Nah just internet browsing
                    Hakulyte - Last Monday at 8:22 PM
                    Pastebin.com is the number one paste tool since 2002. Pastebin is a website where you can store text online for a set period of time.

                    Pastebin
                    eva - Last Friday at 1:10 PM Hey haku, I'm at the beginning of p...
                    eva & me
                    kinda short compared to others
                    but she wasn't around much
                    Michael - Last Monday at 8:41 PM
                    I made it to the top of the chat
                    Hakulyte - Last Monday at 8:41 PM
                    nice
                    looks like raeko just voted you
                    hmm
                    but I don't think you'll rip
                    based on votes
                    so, im not too worried tbh

                    Michael - Last Monday at 8:42 PM
                    That's a pretty wolf vote isn't it
                    Or am I being scummy
                    Hakulyte - Last Monday at 8:42 PM
                    I think it's that "I need X log, Y thing Z etc."
                    that you asked for everyone publicly
                    which was odd kinda
                    well, maybe she has other reasons
                    you should ask her
                    Michael - Last Monday at 8:43 PM
                    Later
                    When I'm done
                    Hakulyte - Last Monday at 8:43 PM
                    phase ends in 1 hour 20 min
                    Michael - Last Monday at 8:43 PM
                    I won't be done by then
                    Hakulyte - Last Monday at 8:44 PM
                    kind of wish you asked these sooner tbh
                    but thats just semantics
                    still better than doing nothing
                    Michael - Last Monday at 8:45 PM
                    Well earlier I hadn't been having thoughts
                    My job allows my mind to roam freely
                    Hakulyte - Last Monday at 8:45 PM
                    im kind upset about nakah not getting grilled
                    this phase
                    kinda*
                    April 11, 2017
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 10:58 AM
                    hi there
                    do you have a log with raeko ?
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 10:59 AM
                    Yeah
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 10:59 AM
                    I want to rule out the world where she's bussing you
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 10:59 AM
                    It's about evan
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 10:59 AM
                    ah
                    well, it's still relevant I guess
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 11:00 AM
                    her voting pattern was you -> nakah
                    so, it's making me weirdly suspicious of her
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 11:01 AM
                    so I was talking to Haku and he sent me his PMs with Danika... there were a few lines that stuck out to me as her possibly softing PR
                    -From raeko
                    I agree that Raeko is acting more wolf as the game goes on
                    What do you think are the odds of no kill tonight
                    If wolves kill every night we can navigate into a favorable 1v2
                    But if they skip one night we have less info and day begins at parity
                    If there are 2 wolves left at that point they win
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 11:03 AM
                    can't you just copy paste ?
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 11:03 AM
                    So I think Davy>Soundwave>Roundbox is a good lynch order that covers most of my bases
                    Not on mobile I can't
                    Otherwise I would
                    But that line was important enough to show you right away
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 11:04 AM
                    gl forcing a lynch on davy
                    what will happen is that he will get replaced out most likely
                    and that new player will get heavily interrogated
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 11:04 AM
                    I want Evan replaced before davy
                    Davys thoughts actually show thought
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 11:05 AM
                    evan is active sadly
                    not the kind of active you want
                    but that still counts as activity

                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 11:05 AM
                    Alright
                    Will consider that for part 2
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 11:05 AM
                    the real question with eva is..
                    does her trip ever end?
                    and will she be able to play like a full day with us?
                    or something
                    like, I know you probably don't want to count her trip as game content
                    but it still is
                    someone should play around that
                    like I have similar issues with you
                    I wonder if you would have joined this discord
                    if I never said anything to you
                    but I can't see that being a viable strategy on long term
                    as either alignment
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 11:09 AM
                    I would have been in the discord on a pc
                    But not on mobile
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 11:09 AM
                    well, if that's the case why only at X point of the game and not at the beginning etc.
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 11:10 AM
                    What do you mean
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 11:10 AM
                    you didnt join discord before choof dying
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 11:10 AM
                    I didn't have a laptop right away, I assumed I'd need one for discord
                    Because I tried discord on mobile before and it didn't work
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 11:10 AM
                    I'm pmuch asking how does your laptop/pc availability works
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 11:11 AM
                    It'd work a lot better if I didn't live with control freaks
                    We have like 5 laptops and a pc at home and nobody is willing to let me use them
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 11:11 AM
                    im just asking because nakah in last game was like
                    "im busy, im not here, I don't have time"
                    but he was viewing thread
                    and just faking this stuff
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 11:11 AM
                    Heck, one of those laptops is MINE and I can't use it
                    I was active the whole time
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 11:12 AM
                    well, yes and no
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 11:12 AM
                    I just was gleaning discord stuff from what people were saying in chat
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 11:12 AM
                    when you're here yes
                    but im assuming you have a life
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 11:12 AM
                    Like Soundwave and mellon
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 11:12 AM
                    (unlike me huehue)
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 11:12 AM
                    Not really, I just work full time
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 11:13 AM
                    im paranoid about DFR / mellon
                    and mellon just saved soundwave from death
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 11:13 AM
                    Thinking about quitting this job though,, pay is good but its so boring
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 11:13 AM
                    based on voting patterns
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 11:13 AM
                    I'm strong shipping Soundwave/Mellon partners
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 11:13 AM
                    im trying to get a log from DFR / Raeko
                    but they're both conveniently not talking to me
                    while being the only online besides you
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 11:13 AM
                    I'll ask dfr for the log too
                    I gotta get back to work, I'm already over break time
                    Back in 2 hours
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 11:14 AM
                    heh okay
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 1:05 PM
                    I'm back

                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 1:06 PM
                    wb
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 1:06 PM
                    Raeko flinging serious monkey poi
                    Poo
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 1:06 PM
                    yeah
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 1:06 PM
                    "His post isn't that long without filler"
                    Posts a quote of me that is big enough to need a spoiler tag
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 1:06 PM
                    well, you took a lot of game elements that are difficult to evaluate
                    @ me / danika / tyrant
                    but you did make worlds at the end
                    but it's hard to evaluate the direction the game is really taking
                    it should be more clear after day phase starts tho
                    so, this is good I think
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 1:07 PM
                    Yeah I'm evaluating all possible directions is he thing
                    After I'm done dumping all my thoughts there will be statistically sound courses of action
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 1:09 PM
                    well, it's a good approach the will most likely work near the end of the game
                    but it's good to start it now
                    I did the same thing 3 games ago
                    in Classic's man
                    and I see the potential
                    when everything feels wrong
                    the hardest part is to finish this and make the wagon work
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 1:10 PM
                    The big problem is eva
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 1:10 PM
                    I had a theory that tyrant could be in the game
                    and never replace out
                    in the scenario where he's talking in 1 on 1
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 1:10 PM
                    We can't include her as a mislynch without losing
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 1:11 PM
                    and ignoring everything on purpose
                    the fact that he viewed the thread and didn't vote makes me think so
                    idk
                    like if he doesn't do something next phase
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 1:11 PM
                    Yeah I sent him a pm
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 1:11 PM
                    you can't just ignore that
                    I did the same yesterday
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 1:11 PM
                    I think he got ut
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 1:11 PM
                    never got answered
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 1:11 PM
                    Remembered
                    Didn't answer
                    Ans has been laying low
                    Intentionally
                    He may not realise we can see him viewing thread
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 1:12 PM
                    how do you interpret that?
                    with the state of this game?
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 1:13 PM
                    If he doesn't know we can see him, wolf
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 1:13 PM
                    could be the case
                    like forgot to log out
                    before viewing thread

                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 1:13 PM
                    If he does know, he's simply gathering info to make reads
                    And not worrying about the pressure
                    Davy is one of the pillars of this game
                    Whether Raeko wants to admit it or not
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 1:14 PM
                    oh saw that log thing in channel
                    Pastebin.com is the number one paste tool since 2002. Pastebin is a website where you can store text online for a set period of time.

                    Pastebin
                    r3ce | DFR - Last Friday at 6:42 PM whats your read on tokzic ra...
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 1:18 PM
                    Just me or does Raeko tone shift halfway through
                    This just gives dfr more human points to me
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 1:19 PM
                    well timestamps do change
                    is there a part in particular?
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 1:20 PM
                    Roundbox
                    I think haku paranoia is pretty human
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 1:21 PM
                    well, roundbox is someone that normally build really solid cases
                    and he was kind of the middle of trying to do that at eod
                    but stopped half way
                    I wish he put his thought together somewhere
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 1:21 PM
                    Then they talk about rb and Raeko just says hmmm yeah
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 1:21 PM
                    for this phase
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 1:21 PM
                    Rb is wolf
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 1:22 PM
                    well, he's below the bar of expectations
                    from himself
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 1:22 PM
                    Townread nakah all game then lynched him over sw
                    That makes no sense unless his team made him
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 1:22 PM
                    I haven't checked who roundbox voted
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 1:22 PM
                    Nakah
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 1:22 PM
                    looks like raeko just posted about you
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 1:23 PM
                    Voted choof dag 1 I believe
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 1:23 PM
                    well 30min ago
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 1:23 PM
                    Yeah
                    Throwing monkey poo
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 1:23 PM
                    yeah roundbox vote on choof felt really fast
                    I know he had to leave to school
                    (he's a teacher)
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 1:23 PM
                    My highest sus right now is Soundwave Raeko roundbox
                    There's some tension between Raeko and Roundbox that I have to look at though
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 1:24 PM
                    im mostly curious about soundwave/eva/tyrant atm
                    but can't really helped much
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 1:24 PM
                    And I have to reread the Mellon-Soundwave interaction at beginning of thread
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 1:24 PM
                    but raeko has been kinda weird
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 1:24 PM
                    No, Soundwave and Davy are incompatible
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 1:25 PM
                    why so?
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 1:25 PM
                    I went over that part in my post
                    Davy voted for Soundwave day 1
                    Do you really think that's a bus knowing what you heard from Davy?
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 1:25 PM
                    why not?
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 1:26 PM
                    It's not a bus
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 1:26 PM
                    does he normally never buss?
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 1:26 PM
                    Hissing is not a strategy on nsm
                    Because 2 votes can kill someone
                    5 could be an insta
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 1:26 PM
                    not even with cardflips off ?

                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 1:27 PM
                    Back to work for me
                    Another 2 hours
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 1:27 PM
                    kk
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:17 PM
                    Part 5 was incomplete, had to cut some reads short
                    So I finish those when I get back then
                    Part 6: Human Davy Was Wrong
                    Premise: Davy is human and misread Soundwave. Both are human
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:18 PM
                    :thinking:
                    how can you decide so many things coming from davy?
                    am I missing some 1 on 1 from you with him or something?
                    (can you even be considered an active player if you 1 on 1 only and avoid thread/channel?)
                    probably an host type of question tho
                    because theoretically speaking it's still activity
                    in a way
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:20 PM
                    Which leaves

                    3. FreeznIce
                    4. Lightknight
                    5. mellonxcollie
                    6. tokzic
                    7. Dabackpack
                    10. evanescence
                    11. roundbox

                    As unconfirmed
                    (What am I reading from Davy that you don't like)
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:21 PM
                    it's not that I don't like it
                    it's that for me he simply didn't exist
                    in the game
                    and I never played with him before
                    so, outside of believing blindly idk how to approach him
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:22 PM
                    Well in my megapost I quoted him
                    And said which were wolfy of him and which were human
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:22 PM
                    yeah that's cool and all
                    but meta can evolve each game
                    it's crazy difficult imo to be confident about him
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:23 PM
                    Like either he's a wolf or he's not a wolf and since he's going to be the most binary I started with him
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:23 PM
                    as someone without experience with him
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:23 PM
                    Right, and since Neptune is one of the pillars of this game
                    I can read a bit more into it
                    Which is why my thoughts are necessary
                    Freezin is only a wolf if Soundwave is a wolf, so if Soundwave is human freezin is human
                    (Quote freezin txt)
                    Nakah we'll save for another part
                    Mellonxcollie started easy human read quickly flipped to "terrible at game" read but others seem to think she's good when questioned in voice chat
                    Thus, could be a wolf but her late game actions are simply too emotional and obvious to be a wolf
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:26 PM
                    mellon is usually human when she's active and wolf when she's low activity
                    it's silly, but it's working most of the time
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:26 PM
                    Part 7: the tokzic and dabackpack paradigm
                    Tokzic and dbp 1-1 led to tokzic pressuring me, they are pretty much always same alliance
                    Tokzic doing 180 on me is human, but late game seems to be more wolf than midgame and early game. Is very likely not a wolf if Davy is not a wolf. The same is true for dbp so they both pretty much clear each other
                    Evanescence- screw this I'm legit gonna flip a coin cause that's what she is atm
                    Roundbox-is a wolf both with Davy or Soundwave and without
                    So if we clear both Davy and Soundwave the answer is Raeko evanescence and roundbox
                    Part 8: nakah
                    (Quote nakahs txt)
                    Basically confirmed himself human at the end by his own meta
                    Wolf would have 100% self preserved

                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:32 PM
                    by the final guess thing ?
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:32 PM
                    Human not quite self preserve
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:32 PM
                    ah wagon as well
                    yeah, I can see it happening
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:32 PM
                    His paranoia at Raeko is very human too
                    So 3C3 is one
                    We have at the maximum 13 final pairing options for this gamr
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:33 PM
                    what do you think of something like Raeko/Roundbox/Davy ?
                    my issue with roundbox is that he's been postponing interactions
                    he's usually online at key moments
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:35 PM
                    Disregard for davys skill from Raeko makes them incompatible to me
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:35 PM
                    but hard to join during the rest of the time
                    to me it would be like an independant game
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:35 PM
                    Wolf Raeko would either fake it or react similarly to tokzic
                    Her reaction seemed genuine and in line with most humans
                    Roundbox is compatible with everyone which is why he's most likely to be a wolf
                    So we have Davy-Roundbox-XX which isn't nakah since nakah clears human to me
                    We have Soundwave-Roundbox-XX which is Eva, Raeko, or freezin, but if freezin is only a wolf because Soundwave is we should put him as town
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:37 PM
                    soundwave comes in mind, but that feels kinda silly
                    meh if it's eva
                    but far from impossible
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:38 PM
                    And we have Eva Raeko and Roundbox again
                    Which works given this from nakah
                    I think he laughed an said the roles are perfect bc theyre dastardly fixed where the players are the least likely to be expected by certain people
                    Nakah yesterday took that to mean Raeko wolf
                    And you cleared nakah illegitimately
                    With a screenshot
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:39 PM
                    well sorry
                    but he took that screenshot
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:39 PM
                    No I'm not getting after you
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:40 PM
                    but there was room for editing it
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:40 PM
                    What happens happens and we need to use all our resources
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:40 PM
                    or hiding stuff
                    from what I've hear, this game doesn't have a deadchat
                    so, there's a good chance it doesn't have a wolf chat either
                    players can just make that on their own
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:40 PM
                    I see
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:41 PM
                    there's silly stuff
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:41 PM
                    So in all instances we play to the endgame, you can see Roundbox is almost certainly a wolf
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:41 PM
                    yeah
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:41 PM
                    There are a couple unlikely Soundwave scenarios that exclude him
                    So all I have left to do is flip a coin for eva
                    Should head's be wolf or human
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:42 PM
                    eva missing eod and appearing 15min after it was kinda silly
                    makes you wonder if it was on purpose
                    considering the phase got extended
                    from 3pm est to 10 pm est
                    but that's just a thought
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:43 PM
                    She knew it got extended iirc
                    See I read everything

                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:43 PM
                    im just like wow, your irl sucks if that was legit
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:43 PM
                    And she said something about oh phase extends
                    Wait no that was in response to something tps said
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:44 PM
                    I mean, she's starting to be sketchy on activity
                    can't really deny that
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:44 PM
                    Tell me though should head's equal wolf or human
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:44 PM
                    head's = ?
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:44 PM
                    I'm flipping a coin on eva
                    It's literally what she us
                    Is
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:45 PM
                    are you a role or something?
                    meh, probably shouldn't ask that
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:45 PM
                    The flip will have 50% effect on that outcome
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:45 PM
                    if you don't trust me
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:45 PM
                    But a smaller effect on everything else
                    No, I'm not a role
                    I'd tell you if I was
                    And can you tell me what makes you think that
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:46 PM
                    flip a coin
                    as you could check her
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:46 PM
                    I have no idea what she is
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:46 PM
                    like I'd say she's worth checking
                    if I had a seer around
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:46 PM
                    I think she's equally likely to be wolf or human
                    Which is why I want to flip a coin
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:47 PM
                    but do you want to force a policy lynch on her?
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:47 PM
                    Because my plan fails if we mislynch Eva, I want a decision on her
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:47 PM
                    just pressure?
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:47 PM
                    But if we don't lynch her there's an equal chance she's a wolf
                    Settle it the time-honoured way with a coin flip lol
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:48 PM
                    time for random.org
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:48 PM
                    If I'm wrong about anything I accept full responsibility for losing this game
                    But the math checks out
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:48 PM
                    I have a 0% win rate this year for all my games
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:49 PM
                    So is heads going to be wolf or human
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:49 PM
                    prepare for a nightmare tbh
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:49 PM
                    You choose
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:49 PM
                    heads human
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:49 PM
                    Kk
                    It's heads
                    So we're going to assume she's human in Soundwave circles
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:50 PM
                    cool, do the opposite of that
                    because im the master of being wrong
                    ~
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:51 PM
                    Ohhhhhh
                    Dang you right
                    Yeah
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:51 PM
                    soundwave's circle?
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:51 PM
                    Have you read the hitchhiker guide to the galaxy
                    Series
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:51 PM
                    do you have some sort of soundwave-eva log?
                    that's be awesome
                    lol
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:51 PM
                    No, I don't
                    I have Raeko Eva logs
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:52 PM
                    do you have me / eva ?
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:52 PM
                    Which looks a lot to me like Eva going to a wolf partner before the rest of chat
                    Yeah you sent that to me iirc
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:52 PM
                    ah ok
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:52 PM
                    So as you can see I can show my thoughts fairly quickly
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:52 PM
                    yeah
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:52 PM
                    I just have to do it convincingly and with research
                    To make sure town is on the same page
                    Because if it's sw Roundbox Eva we are never winning vs Raeko and freezin
                    Unlesstheyre convinced
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:53 PM
                    yeah wagons are going to be a pain
                    so scattered randomly
                    I have tendency to associate soundwave with raeko
                    due to voting patterns this phase
                    as if she priorized saving soundwave
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:55 PM
                    Raeko acting hecka sketch in the last half hour
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:55 PM
                    her read list was kinda sketch imo
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:55 PM
                    Yep sw Raeko soundbox looked like wolf comm to me
                    All voting nakah to save sw
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:55 PM
                    raeko would be kinda bussing roundbox?
                    based on her reads
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:55 PM
                    But I still think Raeko is just idiot humab
                    Human
                    Wolves could also no kill
                    Not going to mention that publicly because dur
                    Raeko already brought it up so no kill indicates her
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 5:58 PM
                    I'd be surprised if they do so
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 5:59 PM
                    Well it's beneficial for them
                    We still only have one mislynch, nobody is confirmed town, we don't get any info from another kill
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 6:00 PM
                    what do you mean
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 6:00 PM
                    Man I've been working on this game so hard I got ill thinking about it
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 6:00 PM
                    by only one mislynch?
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 6:00 PM
                    We only have one mislynch left
                    If there are 3 wolves
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 6:00 PM
                    oh
                    I'm assuming it's worse case scenario
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 6:01 PM
                    Yeah
                    Assuming nakah is human is worst case scenario
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 6:01 PM
                    well, I think choof was psychic as well
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 6:01 PM
                    Best case is nakah-Davy-soundbox
                    Worst case tbh
                    Is me being the greatest wolf player to walk the earth
                    Which is not remotely believable
                    If you go to nsm

                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 6:02 PM
                    I'm still pissed I miss this http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=132
                    I thought he was just baiting
                    im glad we share the same vocation
                    being bad wolves
                    rofl
                    well, you probably do better than me
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 6:03 PM
                    We're literally the exact same playstyle
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 6:03 PM
                    in general
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 6:03 PM
                    Just one of us applied 16 hours of headlogic and math to his argument :^)
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 6:04 PM
                    I rely on meta/intentions/motives more than objectivity
                    which is really unfun
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 6:04 PM
                    I can't rely on meta as much this game
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 6:04 PM
                    unless I have an analytical type of player with me
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 6:04 PM
                    But when objectivity gets you this far
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 6:04 PM
                    which in this game would have been roundbox
                    but I can't make him do anything
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 6:05 PM
                    Plus I can read Davy better than anyone else can
                    His inactivity speaks
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 6:05 PM
                    considering who's left in this game yeah
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 6:05 PM
                    Tbh I kinda want to die tonight
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 6:06 PM
                    heh
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 6:06 PM
                    And hand the issue of unruly town over to you
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 6:06 PM
                    I want to die just to confirm my information
                    and because im tired of building info
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 6:06 PM
                    May the best man die then?
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 6:06 PM
                    and seeing others takes no initiative
                    well, you don't count in this others
                    but getting players to cooperate has been hard
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 6:06 PM
                    I can feel that
                    @Raeko
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 6:07 PM
                    it's like I talk to everyone, share logs, I can't even build info
                    even without working and sitting there all day
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 6:07 PM
                    At least toxic has been cooperative
                    Makes him seem wolfy, but yknow
                    Only with davy
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 6:07 PM
                    can you picture the joke
                    if choof was psychic and danika seer
                    how much garbage this game was
                    lol
                    meh ill stop complaining I guess
                    phase ends in 4 hours or so?
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 6:08 PM
                    That's probably the correct read
                    Choof psych
                    Dani seer
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 6:09 PM
                    like dani must have 1 on 1 someone
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 6:09 PM
                    I just feel like the more experienced players in this game are vanilla
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 6:09 PM
                    and mess up
                    or something
                    I feel like it's something outrageous
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 6:09 PM
                    Remember Raeko felt the danika vibe too
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 6:09 PM
                    like eva/tyrant
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 6:09 PM
                    One of th earliest ones I think
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 6:09 PM
                    and something like raeko
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 6:09 PM
                    I could see eva
                    But Eva will never share logs
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 6:10 PM
                    eva probably has nothing almost
                    I only have one conversation from last friday
                    that you already have
                    then I couldn't even contact her
                    just ignored
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 6:10 PM
                    I have Eva Raeko too
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 6:12 PM
                    if nakah is town
                    freezin wolf would make sense
                    based on voice chat
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 6:13 PM
                    Yes but only with Soundwave
                    Because he's otherwise human
                    And his voting patterns are identical to sound waves
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 6:16 PM
                    for me that just makes both possibilities possible
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 6:58 PM
                    Would Raeko wolf herself
                    Hypothetical question
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 6:58 PM
                    ?
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 6:58 PM
                    If the situation came about where she gains an advantage from doing so
                    Would she risk it
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 6:59 PM
                    probably not?
                    more like I've never seen anyone do that on this forum
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 6:59 PM
                    I would absolutely self nk myself if there were revivers in the game
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 7:00 PM
                    yeah, we usually never have that
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 7:00 PM
                    And if I had believable reads I'd do it without revivers
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 7:00 PM
                    like I haven't even seen miller types of roles in forever
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 7:00 PM
                    Dang
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 7:00 PM
                    master wolf being the only thing
                    that's close to that
                    setup are really classic in general
                    with a few mystery games
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 7:01 PM
                    So you guys typically do no special roles or alliances
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 7:01 PM
                    but it's usually gunsmith and other stuff
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 7:01 PM
                    Maybe I should make a game heh
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 7:01 PM
                    we had games with mafia + werewolf
                    but not often
                    there's usually 2 classic type of games + a random one
                    which could be that
                    like a turbo (12 hours phases), a normal game (48 hours phases) and some sort of setup with more elements in it
                    well, that's how the trend has been
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 7:02 PM
                    Nsm games lately are always off the wall
                    You should go read some while we have down time
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 8:59 PM
                    if raeko was wolf
                    freezin is with her
                    and idk who's last wolf

                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 9:00 PM
                    soundwave could make sense
                    because vote patterns
                    roundbox is very likely to be town
                    but I still hate his game
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 9:00 PM
                    Oh?
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 9:00 PM
                    choof was town
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 9:00 PM
                    I had him pegged
                    Wait he's psychic isn't he
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 9:00 PM
                    no
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 9:00 PM
                    That's why he's bored
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 9:00 PM
                    he was a town bait
                    or psychic is lying to me
                    roundbox had a green check on him too (but could be mw)
                    I hope I absorb that nk
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 9:02 PM
                    Well I knew he was human anyway
                    The given choof remember
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 9:02 PM
                    can you say things without sounding like it's because you know all the flips?
                    because seriously that kinds of ticks me off
                    "I knew"
                    I'm waiting for this phase to ends to see tokzic gets
                    what*
                    he just left 'cause he didnt sleep much
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 9:05 PM
                    Are you thinking Davy is a wolf then
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 9:05 PM
                    nah
                    eva could be
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 9:06 PM
                    After flipping that coin I'm dead set on eva
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 9:06 PM
                    but freezin/raeko/soundwave got a team dynamic
                    and eva dont
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 9:06 PM
                    I felt that too
                    But freezin is human without looking at teams
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 9:06 PM
                    freezin is usually even more active
                    as human
                    and care more
                    raeko is getting weirder by the second
                    and is not longer following any logic with her reads
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 9:07 PM
                    Yes
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 9:07 PM
                    unlike the beginning of D0
                    soundwave avoided rip by raeko
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 9:07 PM
                    I think calling her out shook her
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 9:07 PM
                    and bussing could have happened
                    yeah
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 9:07 PM
                    And her lynch votes were just
                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 9:07 PM
                    I think she's starting to feel pressure
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 9:07 PM
                    Wolf
                    I also thought she's just a terrible human
                    But everyone said she was a good player
                    So then Soundwave Eva Raeko?
                    I like that better than freezin
                    Or "the nakah three"
                    So the seer and psychic claimed to you
                    Do u have them cleared or were they in my potential wolves list
                    I*

                    Hakulyte - Last Tuesday at 9:18 PM
                    potential wolves 1/2
                    Michael - Last Tuesday at 9:21 PM
                    Kk
                    aka mikey

                    -----

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                    Originally posted by QueenAshy
                    I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                    Comment

                    • Tps222
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2004
                      • 6169

                      #280
                      Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire Game Thread Day 3

                      3 HOURS REMAIN IN THE DAY

                      Current vote count:


                      Comment

                      • mellonxcollie
                        Sectional Moderator
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 1304

                        #281
                        Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire Game Thread Day 3

                        tyrant

                        see discord for explain

                        hope i'll be back for eod
                        Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                        Comment

                        • evanescence_death4ever
                          where'sTHEdrain?!
                          • Jun 2007
                          • 616

                          #282
                          Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire Game Thread Day 3

                          I'm about to place my vote, either soundcloud or tyrant.

                          *but*

                          I want to check on what's gone down in the discord these past few hours since I've been away. (Hope y'all saw all the stuff I contributed earlier)

                          Let's. Do. This.
                          #charu4president2016

                          "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
                          Or something
                          I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

                          Comment

                          • Soundwave-
                            Carry your failures proud
                            • Sep 2015
                            • 644

                            #283
                            Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire Game Thread Day 3

                            tyrant
                            Originally posted by [11:38 PM] Hakulyte
                            only person who can legit tilt me is like YoshL
                            Originally posted by スンファンさん
                            右に3回回らない限り間違います。

                            Comment

                            • flashflash account
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2017
                              • 567

                              #284
                              Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire Game Thread Day 3

                              (you said soundcloud again lol)
                              aka mikey

                              -----

                              Originally posted by FreezinIce
                              FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                              Originally posted by QueenAshy
                              I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                              Comment

                              • evanescence_death4ever
                                where'sTHEdrain?!
                                • Jun 2007
                                • 616

                                #285
                                Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire Game Thread Day 3

                                tyrant
                                #charu4president2016

                                "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
                                Or something
                                I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

                                Comment

                                Working...