TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire Game Thread Day 4

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tokzic
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 6878

    #241
    Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire Game Thread Day 2

    The Slip #2

    Tokzic: can't wait to gotcha you 2 wolves later with all these slips you're making
    Soundwave: Are you serious? What slips do you think I'm going to make?
    Tokzic: lmfao did you just interpret that as directed at you

    Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #242
      Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire Game Thread Day 2

      I stand by how the nakah wagon was weird as fuck, and your vote out of all of them was the one that makes the least sense considering the timing

      additionally, you have been a quiet presence, esp. for someone who has been so generally active

      I can't even tell you what I think your reads are because I don't know them, whereas I can do this with nearly other player in this game because they've been making waves and investigating publically and privately

      you have been consistently in the background, watching but not acting


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #243
        Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire Game Thread Day 2

        I'm fine with Soundwave-. I spent the entire game trying to motivate him to take initiative about investigating information and he's been minimalistic overall which makes little sense because I already explained that the idea of this game was to share a maximum of information. Yes, he did act of presence overall, but I never could truly clear him.

        Something has to be done about this LightKnight/Soundwave pair as well and it's better sooner than later.

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #244
          Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire Game Thread Day 2

          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          I stand by how the nakah wagon was weird as fuck, and your vote out of all of them was the one that makes the least sense considering the timing
          to elaborate on this point:

          I reread the interactions while the nakah wagon was forming, and freezin's progression makes sense in the context:

          at first he was nullish when I came in with my reasoning against nakah, and then nakah refused to cooprate, freezin became more aggressive and suspicious

          that thread of conversation feels like a co-evolution of reads, instead of him being opportunistic --- i.e. he and I both developed at the same time

          eva's, on the other hand, is a vote which exists way outside of the conversation

          but what is different here is that she did not seem to vote to capitalize on an existing wagon, since the momentum of the wagon had stopped by that point

          that's not to say she's not suspicious for voting at a totally random time, but the specific bandwagoning opportunism that I am searching for is not present here

          soundwave's, on the third hand, was "in the middle of things", which was really opportunistic since it seemed like he wanted to be in the middle of a developing wagon

          which isn't always damning, but consider that he had thus far been totally silent in the discord as the convo was heating up, and then he placed a vote in thread before even mentioning anything about it in the discord

          he made the excuse that "he was busy" or something and thus he wanted to plant his vote there, but wouldn't it have been more meaningful/easier to apply pressure to the conversation?

          this reads to me as reaping the benefits of placing a vote, followed by an immediate disengagement from the scuffle between nakah and I ---- "having your cake and eating it too"


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • mellonxcollie
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Dec 2006
            • 1304

            #245
            Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire Game Thread Day 2

            flashflash
            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

            Comment

            • danceflashrevo
              scumfan is scared of aa
              • Sep 2007
              • 488

              #246
              Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire Game Thread Day 2

              I dropped vote and left because I got busy.

              rbx

              I won't be here for eod

              Why are you here?

              Comment

              • FreezinIce
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 265

                #247
                Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire Game Thread Day 2

                nakah

                Also won't be here for eod
                ========

                To let the world be.

                ========

                Originally posted by Charu
                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                Originally posted by roundbox
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                Originally posted by Red
                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                Comment

                • Soundwave-
                  Carry your failures proud
                  • Sep 2015
                  • 644

                  #248
                  Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire Game Thread Day 2

                  [8:09 PM] Tokzic: who was susing soundwave earlier
                  [8:09 PM] Tokzic: because it feels like there's been an interesting shift in public perception on him
                  [8:09 PM] Tokzic: secretly recording everything here <- This is something I said, along the lines of "Nobody's gone and recorded voice chats unless somebodies doing it secretly"
                  [8:09 PM] Tokzic: can't wait to gotcha you 2 wolves later with all these slips you're making
                  [8:10 PM] Tokzic: LMFAO
                  [8:10 PM] Tokzic: did you just
                  [8:10 PM] Tokzic: interpret that
                  [8:10 PM] Tokzic: as directed at you

                  I dunno, seems like it was directed PRETTY DIRECTLY at me. You're talking about me, and then quote me, and then lowkey accuse me like that's not really a slip fam.
                  Originally posted by [11:38 PM] Hakulyte
                  only person who can legit tilt me is like YoshL
                  Originally posted by スンファンさん
                  右に3回回らない限り間違います。

                  Comment

                  • Tps222
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2004
                    • 6169

                    #249
                    Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire Game Thread Day 2

                    Current Vote Count, 15 minutes to go:


                    (3)soundwave-tokzic,dbp,haku
                    (2)flash-soundwave,mellon
                    (1)roundbox-dancflash
                    (1)eva-flashflash
                    (1)danceflashrevo-lightknight924
                    (1)Nakah-freezin

                    Comment

                    • Lightknight924
                      FFR Player
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 1164

                      #250
                      Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire Game Thread Day 2

                      melloncollie

                      She has been going hard humanity style this whole game and when I re-read every single post she made in this thread, it's of a light tone where she climbs along with the ride of the humans, and I can't shake this feeling that Raeko is a wolf haha. So that's my vote for the day.

                      Comment

                      • Lightknight924
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 1164

                        #251
                        Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire Game Thread Day 1

                        Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                        so you're only answering questions that you, personally, find important? not a good way to play this game my friend because we are all searching for our own answers.

                        Why don't you want to idle in the discord? why do you keep leaving?
                        I dont get this attack? Seems like a blatant push to throw suspicion on soundwave

                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #252
                          Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire Game Thread Day 2

                          nakah
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • Soundwave-
                            Carry your failures proud
                            • Sep 2015
                            • 644

                            #253
                            Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire Game Thread Day 2

                            I have to Lightknight924.
                            Originally posted by [11:38 PM] Hakulyte
                            only person who can legit tilt me is like YoshL
                            Originally posted by スンファンさん
                            右に3回回らない限り間違います。

                            Comment

                            • mellonxcollie
                              Sectional Moderator
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 1304

                              #254
                              Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire Game Thread Day 2

                              nakah
                              Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                              Comment

                              • Lightknight924
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 1164

                                #255
                                Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire Game Thread Day 2

                                Flashflash remember what I told you! Raeko and haku and roundbox are my final guess.

                                Comment

                                Working...