TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire Game Thread Day 4

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tps222
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2004
    • 6169

    #256
    Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire Game Thread Night 2

    DAY 2 HAS ENDED: Vote Count

    (4)Lightknight-freezin,roundbox,soundwave,mellonxcollie
    (3)soundwave-tokzic,dbp,haku
    (1)roundbox-dancflash
    (1)eva-flashflash
    (1)mellonxcollie-lightknight924


    Lightknight924 has been lynched. It is now Night 2. Please get in whatever actions you must to me over PM.

    Comment

    • Lightknight924
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2005
      • 1164

      #257
      Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire Game Thread Night 2

      Harrk awayyy HARRK AWAYYYYY


      O'ERRRR THE BONNIE HILLS O' KIELDER!


      Hark Awayyyyy.

      #deathpost

      Comment

      • flashflash account
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2017
        • 567

        #258
        Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire Game Thread Night 2

        The Thinking Mind of Me

        Part I: The Given Choof

        When I was reading through the discord my overall read of Choof is that the lynch happened because people were metagaming him hard. I think it's pretty clear at this point he was a mislynch, so he's a given at this point. DanikaBanana is a given non-wolf since she was night killed, but I'm not entirely certain she was town. I'll go over that later. Flashflash Account as a human is a given (since I don't need to prove my humanity to my own thoughts). That being said, I'll try to include myself where applicable to ease potential suspicion. Nakah just got lynched, and while I *suspect* he's a mislynch, he's not a given in the same way I think Choof was.

        So here's the reads we need to look at:

        1. Soundwave-
        2. TyrantNeptune
        3. FreeznIce
        4. Lightknight
        5. mellonxcollie
        6. tokzic
        7. Dabackpack
        8. Hakulyte
        10. evanescence
        11. roundbox
        12. danceflashrevo

        11C3 comes out to 165, so in a random situation with no leans or reads there are 165 potential wolf pairings (when we subtract the givens).

        Part II: The Danika Effect

        Originally posted by danceflashrevo
        why wasn't haku killed wtf?

        also lol that soundwave slip but unfortunately i think you could read that in a different way, but consdering he was under some heat last phase i dont think the world i'm seeing is the right one.
        The question everyone asked. "Why wasn't haku killed?" And it's a question worth asking. Typically (ignoring meta) someone that towny has to be killed before they get info on everyone and it spirals out of control. So WHY Danika? The two biggest reasons for Not Haku are:

        1) Wolves are playing the meta
        2) Someone was a bigger threat than Haku

        THE ONLY WAY THESE MAKE SENSE: Is if Danika was read as potentially blue.
        [12:24 PM] Hakulyte: I think im relatively likely to get nk'd
        [12:24 PM] Hakulyte: if the wolf team is new players
        [12:24 PM] Michael: Tbh if you don't...
        [12:24 PM] Hakulyte: but not if it's veterans here
        [12:24 PM] Hakulyte: because they know I have a terrible history
        [12:25 PM] Michael: Thinking about it
        [12:25 PM] Michael: Roundbox could be special
        [12:25 PM] Hakulyte: im expecting to be left alive until im about to somehow potentially hit a wolf
        [12:25 PM] Hakulyte: but since i play weirdly, there's always a risk for them
        [12:25 PM] Michael: I think that fits what I've seen from him
        [12:27 PM] Hakulyte: im hoping you stay alive and kinda solve tyrant/nakah
        [12:27 PM] Hakulyte: because I usually rely on meta
        [12:27 PM] Hakulyte: and I don't know what im doing with them
        [12:27 PM] Hakulyte: im just reacting to what I find weird
        [12:27 PM] Michael: Davy will clear himself
        [12:27 PM] Michael: If he's human

        Danika.txt--->CLICK HERE

        DanikaBanana - Last Wednesday at 9:24 PM
        yeah DFR is a friend irl and he pegged you town so thus this
        I have a few hunches on wolves, but I'm still new and don't want to say
        anything since it's been awhile since I've done a game such as this
        I feel like a lot of people are acting out though


        DanikaBanana - Last Wednesday at 9:30 PM
        that is true
        I can feign ignorance to a lot of things


        DanikaBanana - Last Wednesday at 9:49 PM
        yeah, that is why i've been a bit quite...don't want to say something that
        would lead people to believe something that's not. Trying to read more of this
        game and input when I think I have something and otherwise just learn what
        everyone else seems to be doing. Hard to do on this game though


        Hakulyte - Last Wednesday at 9:54 PM
        since I'm relatively useless, the wolves never kill me
        so, I tend to survive very far in games now


        DanikaBanana - Last Wednesday at 10:00 PM
        born in canada too actually xD I like to think I can argue well, but sometimes
        I trip over my own words and that can make me hard to follow
        I am used to writing convincing papers and such and was once on debate team so
        I know how to convine people just a matter of formulating the words to do so


        DanikaBanana - Last Thursday at 10:10 AM
        yeah that's the thing I don't have anything super definite
        I am positive dfr is human that is it


        DanikaBanana - Last Thursday at 10:13 AM
        haha if you are sure I am town then trust me that he is human

        What am I reading from this? DFR WILL NOT NIGHT KILL DANIKA. Basically at this point Danika night kill not only clears DFR but it also clears Haku, instead of throwing suspicion on him (as I previously might have thought). Not that Haku needed it, of course. So thus we move on with 2 more players confirmed human.

        1. Soundwave-
        2. TyrantNeptune
        3. FreeznIce
        4. Lightknight
        5. mellonxcollie
        6. tokzic
        7. Dabackpack
        10. evanescence
        11. roundbox

        9C3 is 84. We've already knocked off nearly half of all possible combinations by eliminating two players from wolfhood. However, in order for our original argument 1 (Wolves are playing the meta) to be true, the Danika lynch has to make sense from a meta perspective. Thus we go to her reads:

        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        DanikaBanana - Yesterday at 1:41 PM
        okay great thanks
        This is what I feel as of right now
        Town-Hakulyte, danceflashrevo, danikabanana, mellonxcollie, Tokzic, dabackpack, FlashFlashAccount
        Unsure-FreezinIce, roundbox
        Weird vibes- evanescence_death4ever
        Wolf vibes- soundwave, choof, TyrantNeptune, LightKnight924
        sorry wrong person, but that's okay you can see that too
        Knowing what we know now, none of these reads seem particularly dangerous from any of our possible wolf teams. She has both Tokzic and mellonxcollie as human, and her wolf vibes are quite frankly pulling from different hypotheticals. So with one exception, we can safely eliminate the "Wolves are playing the meta" argument. We move on to argument 2 (Someone was more dangerous than Haku). The ONLY thing a wolf not playing meta would lynch over Haku is a Special Role (or a private vendetta tbh but we already cleared DFR).

        DanikaBanana - Last Thursday at 4:57 PM
        okay got it
        Hakulyte - Last Thursday at 4:57 PM
        no one knows if it was a wolf or not
        DanikaBanana - Last Thursday at 4:57 PM
        unless the seer or physic speak up, they get to know stuff like that right?
        Hakulyte - Last Thursday at 4:57 PM
        normally there's a strategy around flips and if X person rolled Y role
        yeah
        but even then
        DanikaBanana - Last Thursday at 4:57 PM
        bye bye them if they do say something
        Hakulyte - Last Thursday at 4:57 PM
        you need to confirm it's not someone lying
        DanikaBanana - Last Thursday at 4:57 PM
        ture
        Hakulyte - Last Thursday at 4:57 PM
        and you can't tell
        because no cardflips
        a blue power role could die
        while everyone thinks it's a wolf
        DanikaBanana - Last Thursday at 4:58 PM
        and then the wolf says yes it was a wolf

        I can see how someone reading this for example would consider Danika is a special. Reading all of Danika's stuff, I really don't see her being as special as I initially thought. In some cases, it works though. So what do we learn from the Danika night kill?
        Part III: The Exception to the Danika Effect


        Allow me to introduce you to Human Davy:
        Originally posted by TyrantNeptune
        Just so everyone is on the same page, if the seer gets a blue result, that person is the psychic so the seer should privately claim to him. If the seer gets a red result he should post that in the topic (or let the psychic post that in the topic if they are in touch with eachother) because there are no millers in this game.
        Originally posted by TyrantNeptune
        In my opinion it's better to trade a red for a blue than risk losing the blue on a random wolfing before getting the information from the blue.



        I disagree. It is better that humans agree what the Power Roles (I assume that is what PR means) do than that they do something that works in the disadvantage of the humans.

        Aside from that PR discussion also shows what people think about what PR's should do which we can use to base our suspicions on (as you are doing now).



        I'm not sure. LightKnight, do you play on NSM and if so, what is your account name there?
        Originally posted by TyrantNeptune
        When did I said I think that? Are you confusing me with FlashFlashAccount?



        I didn't want to assume LightKnight was Nakah. I wasn't sure wether he was Nakah, BlackDragonSlayer of someone else entirely.

        That being said, I don't have much experience playing TWG with Nakah. There were only a couple of games that we both played and in those games Nakah was inactive.
        -------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Allow me to introduce you to Wolf Davy:

        Originally posted by TyrantNeptune
        Inactive as in he didn't make a single post. He was a wolf in both of those games.

        I'm going to vote for soundwave-. I see no reason for him to make his "quit drawing attention to your humanity" post if he is town.


        Also Hakulyte contacted my on discord and we discussed how he had made an alliance and how they had a lynch order. I thought I should share this with the topic in case someone didn't know and I would like to see the lynch order posted.
        Originally posted by FreezinIce
        >From the bowels of discord<

        TyrantNeptune - Yesterday at 5:39 AM
        I'm having some trouble keeping up with the discord. It's going too fast for me.
        As for my opinions on this game, I'm a little surprised that people are unwilling to guide the PR's.
        And I agree that LightKnight is the most suspicious player atm.


        ===

        got em

        you have such a short memory it seems
        Originally posted by TyrantNeptune
        At that moment, I thought LightKnight was the most suspicious player.

        Before placing my vote I went over the topic again and decided that I find soundwave more suspicious.
        Where am I on davy? I honestly only know slightly more than you. If he doesn't come back I'm confident with him being a wolf, but if he comes back I'm more willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. IF ANYONE WOLFED DANIKA FOR META REASONS, IT WOULD BE DAVY. Actual probability of that happening is low. Davy would still night kill Danika, however, if he was reasonable sure that she was a special.

        ASSUMING DAVY DOES NOT COME BACK: Almost certainly a wolf. If we mislynch him for inactivity it's all on him anyway.
        IF DAVY DOES COME BACK: He needs very specific reads and attacks to stay in this. There are a lot of easy reads for him to make that won't clear him, and I'm sure he'd bus someone if he thought it would clear him. He IS a pretty good player.
        1. Soundwave-
        2. TyrantNeptune
        3. FreeznIce
        4. Lightknight
        5. mellonxcollie
        6. tokzic
        7. Dabackpack
        10. evanescence
        11. roundbox

        Part IV: Davy is a Wolf

        If Davy is a wolf, these are his compatible partners.
        Lightknight, Tokzic, Evanescence, Roundbox

        Raeko's, dbp's, and Freezn's complete disregard for davy's skill seems genuine to me and I don't think any of them would react in the same way that they have. Soundwave was an early target of davy's and he's not the kind of player to intentionally call out a partner when nothing is riding on it. There has to be a visible advantage for him to take the risk and at that point I don't think soundwave was scummy enough for davy to try bussing him.

        2. TyrantNeptune
        4. Lightknight
        6. tokzic
        10. evanescence
        11. roundbox

        At this point I can't just google the combination answer, but I believe 5C3 is 10. Correct me if I'm wrong. With davy as a lock for wolf it becomes 4C2 which is 6. So there are 6 potential wolf combos when we count davy:
        Davy, Nakah, Tokzic
        This works. Tokzic has Nakah as town after Nakah is lynched and also is not as suspect of TyrantNeptune as the others.
        Davy, Nakah, eva
        This is weak since eva sheep voted nakah, which probably wouldn't happen with wolf eva.
        Davy, Nakah, roundbox
        roundbox initially read nakah as town even though at that point nakah was being super wolfy. Looking at discord I'm not seeing anything different. This pairing is also possible.
        Davy, Tokzic, eva
        Nope. Tokzic and eva are incompatible
        Davy, eva, roundbox
        This pairing is less likely than the others.
        Davy, Tokzic, roundbox
        Roundbox reading both his partners as slight scum? I don't know what to make of that since I don't know roundbox meta. Outside insight is appreciated here.

        ROUNDBOX.txt---->CLICK HERE
        1:34 PM] roundbox: MY TOWN: Haku, freezin, nakah (in descending confidence)
        Nakah's reaction and overall frustration look more like a town giving up than
        a wolf to me.

        [11:40 PM] roundbox: I disagree voting for nakah atm
        [11:40 PM] FreezinIce: failure
        [11:40 PM] DaBackpack: why's that
        [11:40 PM] roundbox: nakah instead of asking
        [11:40 PM] roundbox: "who do we feel is off"
        [11:41 PM] RIP: @Nakah What kind of question is that rofl of course were
        going to say you"
        [11:41 PM] roundbox: I challenge you to assert a case against someone who is
        seeing off
        [11:41 PM] roundbox: seeming off, rather
        [11:41 PM] Nakah: ty
        [11:41 PM] roundbox: who is being a poopaduke

        From this I think we determine: IF DAVY IS A WOLF, ROUNDBOX AND NAKAH ARE WOLVES.

        Part V: Davy is Not a Wolf

        Davy not being a wolf is slightly less likely.
        1. Soundwave-
        2. TyrantNeptune
        3. FreeznIce
        4. Lightknight
        5. mellonxcollie
        6. tokzic
        7. Dabackpack
        10. evanescence
        11. roundbox

        If Davy is not a wolf, I'm confident that his initial reads on Soundwave are correct. So if soundwave is the wolf...

        1. Soundwave-
        2. TyrantNeptune
        3. FreeznIce
        4. Lightknight
        5. mellonxcollie
        6. tokzic
        7. Dabackpack
        10. evanescence
        11. roundbox

        His partners need to night kill Danika at the very least.
        Possible partners: Freezin, mellonxcollie, dabackpack, evanescence, roundbox

        As you can see he has a lot of potential partners. Tokzic has been so anti-soundwave from the beginning that them being partners bussing each other is ridiculous. Nakah and Soundwave being partners is also just dumb since I and many others have decided one is town and the other is scum at this point.

        1. Soundwave-
        3. FreeznIce
        5. mellonxcollie
        7. Dabackpack
        10. evanescence
        11. roundbox

        6C3 gives us 20 possible combinations. THIS IS EVANESCENCE'S FAULT. If I heard more from her I could see how much her scum reads have changed since her initial post (which she somehow had time to color code but didn't have time to catch up or give unique thought). For the sake of narrowing it down, we'll go back to evanescence later and assume that she and soundwave are incompatible, which brings us to another 5C3=10, 4C2=6.
        Soundwave, FreezinIce, Mellonxcollie
        This one doesn't have a lot of merit (mostly because I believe Freezin is human, but also because the three of them aren't as compatible as any two of them together) and is loosely based on SW and Freezin's voting patterns as well as voting Nakah>Soundwave when most town agreed soundwave was the more wolfish target.
        Soundwave, FreezinIce, Dabackpack
        -Will pick up here in section 2-
        Soundwave, FreezinIce, roundbox
        -section 2-
        Soundwave, mellonxcollie, Dabackpack
        This is loosely based on the voice chat where all three of them were mostly defending eva against me and nakah. Not much merit to this pairing especially after phase ended but it exists.
        Soundwave, mellonxcollie, roundbox
        VOTE 4 NAKAH 2K17 (will elaborate section 2)
        Soundwave, Dabackpack, roundbox
        Soundwave and DBP without raeko is really unlikely because of dbp voting for soundwave while roundbox votes for nakah.

        SORRY I HAVE TO CUT THIS SHORT BUT MY THOUGHTS ARE NOT DONE YET
        MAYBE I SHOULD JUST QUIT MY JOB AND PLAY TWG INSTEAD
        aka mikey

        -----

        Originally posted by FreezinIce
        FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

        Originally posted by QueenAshy
        I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

        Comment

        • mellonxcollie
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Dec 2006
          • 1304

          #259
          Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire Game Thread Night 2

          meh
          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

          Comment

          • Soundwave-
            Carry your failures proud
            • Sep 2015
            • 644

            #260
            Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire Game Thread Night 2

            Originally posted by mellonxcollie
            meh
            You are my spirit animal.

            I'll read all this shit I have backed up eventually.
            Originally posted by [11:38 PM] Hakulyte
            only person who can legit tilt me is like YoshL
            Originally posted by スンファンさん
            右に3回回らない限り間違います。

            Comment

            • flashflash account
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2017
              • 567

              #261
              Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire Game Thread Night 2

              Originally posted by mellonxcollie
              meh
              Hmm, interesting. Could you elaborate?
              aka mikey

              -----

              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

              Originally posted by QueenAshy
              I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

              Comment

              • Soundwave-
                Carry your failures proud
                • Sep 2015
                • 644

                #262
                Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire Game Thread Night 2

                Originally posted by flashflash account
                Hmm, interesting. Could you elaborate?
                Yes it was a very thought-provoking take and I too would like to hear more.
                Originally posted by [11:38 PM] Hakulyte
                only person who can legit tilt me is like YoshL
                Originally posted by スンファンさん
                右に3回回らない限り間違います。

                Comment

                • mellonxcollie
                  Sectional Moderator
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 1304

                  #263
                  Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire Game Thread Night 2

                  Meh is about all that posts deserves for the amount of content it gives me. It did not contain a single personal scum read. All you do is list countless possible wolf partnerships, each reliant on whether or not a completely inactive player is a wolf (???)

                  After waiting an entire phase (SUPER SKETCHY) to deliver ~game-solving revelations~ that post said a whole lot of nothing. Honestly I can't believe anyone is even letting you get away with this. I wish we had already killed you last night

                  Your ENTIRE POST focuses on Choof, who is dead, Danika, who is dead, and your game solving pairings rely on Neptune, who has barely interacted with anyone this entire game. He also automatically clears a bunch of people (Choof, Haku) in his worlds which makes no sense as a human looking at things from all perspectives

                  It was blatantly padded with quotes, logs and the freaking play list over and over again to make it appear bigger. And now you’re waiting to see how everyone responds to this before giving your thoughts on people who are actually in the game

                  :thinking:

                  For everyone else, this is how long Flash’s post would have been if you take out everything that had been copy/pasted

                  Originally posted by flashflash account
                  The Thinking Mind of Me

                  Part I: The Given Choof

                  When I was reading through the discord my overall read of Choof is that the lynch happened because people were metagaming him hard. I think it's pretty clear at this point he was a mislynch, so he's a given at this point. DanikaBanana is a given non-wolf since she was night killed, but I'm not entirely certain she was town. I'll go over that later. Flashflash Account as a human is a given (since I don't need to prove my humanity to my own thoughts). That being said, I'll try to include myself where applicable to ease potential suspicion. Nakah just got lynched, and while I *suspect* he's a mislynch, he's not a given in the same way I think Choof was.

                  So here's the reads we need to look at:

                  11C3 comes out to 165, so in a random situation with no leans or reads there are 165 potential wolf pairings (when we subtract the givens).

                  Part II: The Danika Effect



                  The question everyone asked. "Why wasn't haku killed?" And it's a question worth asking. Typically (ignoring meta) someone that towny has to be killed before they get info on everyone and it spirals out of control. So WHY Danika? The two biggest reasons for Not Haku are:

                  1) Wolves are playing the meta
                  2) Someone was a bigger threat than Haku

                  THE ONLY WAY THESE MAKE SENSE: Is if Danika was read as potentially blue.

                  Danika.txt--->CLICK HERE

                  What am I reading from this? DFR WILL NOT NIGHT KILL DANIKA. Basically at this point Danika night kill not only clears DFR but it also clears Haku, instead of throwing suspicion on him (as I previously might have thought). Not that Haku needed it, of course. So thus we move on with 2 more players confirmed human.

                  9C3 is 84. We've already knocked off nearly half of all possible combinations by eliminating two players from wolfhood. However, in order for our original argument 1 (Wolves are playing the meta) to be true, the Danika lynch has to make sense from a meta perspective. Thus we go to her reads:

                  Knowing what we know now, none of these reads seem particularly dangerous from any of our possible wolf teams. She has both Tokzic and mellonxcollie as human, and her wolf vibes are quite frankly pulling from different hypotheticals. So with one exception, we can safely eliminate the "Wolves are playing the meta" argument. We move on to argument 2 (Someone was more dangerous than Haku). The ONLY thing a wolf not playing meta would lynch over Haku is a Special Role (or a private vendetta tbh but we already cleared DFR).

                  I can see how someone reading this for example would consider Danika is a special. Reading all of Danika's stuff, I really don't see her being as special as I initially thought. In some cases, it works though. So what do we learn from the Danika night kill?
                  Part III: The Exception to the Danika Effect


                  Allow me to introduce you to Human Davy:

                  Allow me to introduce you to Wolf Davy:

                  Where am I on davy? I honestly only know slightly more than you. If he doesn't come back I'm confident with him being a wolf, but if he comes back I'm more willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. IF ANYONE WOLFED DANIKA FOR META REASONS, IT WOULD BE DAVY. Actual probability of that happening is low. Davy would still night kill Danika, however, if he was reasonable sure that she was a special.

                  ASSUMING DAVY DOES NOT COME BACK: Almost certainly a wolf. If we mislynch him for inactivity it's all on him anyway.
                  IF DAVY DOES COME BACK: He needs very specific reads and attacks to stay in this. There are a lot of easy reads for him to make that won't clear him, and I'm sure he'd bus someone if he thought it would clear him. He IS a pretty good player.

                  Part IV: Davy is a Wolf

                  If Davy is a wolf, these are his compatible partners.
                  Lightknight, Tokzic, Evanescence, Roundbox

                  Raeko's, dbp's, and Freezn's complete disregard for davy's skill seems genuine to me and I don't think any of them would react in the same way that they have. Soundwave was an early target of davy's and he's not the kind of player to intentionally call out a partner when nothing is riding on it. There has to be a visible advantage for him to take the risk and at that point I don't think soundwave was scummy enough for davy to try bussing him.

                  At this point I can't just google the combination answer, but I believe 5C3 is 10. Correct me if I'm wrong. With davy as a lock for wolf it becomes 4C2 which is 6. So there are 6 potential wolf combos when we count davy:
                  Davy, Nakah, Tokzic
                  This works. Tokzic has Nakah as town after Nakah is lynched and also is not as suspect of TyrantNeptune as the others.
                  Davy, Nakah, eva
                  This is weak since eva sheep voted nakah, which probably wouldn't happen with wolf eva.
                  Davy, Nakah, roundbox
                  roundbox initially read nakah as town even though at that point nakah was being super wolfy. Looking at discord I'm not seeing anything different. This pairing is also possible.
                  Davy, Tokzic, eva
                  Nope. Tokzic and eva are incompatible
                  Davy, eva, roundbox
                  This pairing is less likely than the others.
                  Davy, Tokzic, roundbox
                  Roundbox reading both his partners as slight scum? I don't know what to make of that since I don't know roundbox meta. Outside insight is appreciated here.

                  ROUNDBOX.txt---->CLICK HERE

                  From this I think we determine: IF DAVY IS A WOLF, ROUNDBOX AND NAKAH ARE WOLVES.

                  Part V: Davy is Not a Wolf

                  Davy not being a wolf is slightly less likely.

                  If Davy is not a wolf, I'm confident that his initial reads on Soundwave are correct. So if soundwave is the wolf...

                  His partners need to night kill Danika at the very least.
                  Possible partners: Freezin, mellonxcollie, dabackpack, evanescence, roundbox

                  As you can see he has a lot of potential partners. Tokzic has been so anti-soundwave from the beginning that them being partners bussing each other is ridiculous. Nakah and Soundwave being partners is also just dumb since I and many others have decided one is town and the other is scum at this point.


                  6C3 gives us 20 possible combinations. THIS IS EVANESCENCE'S FAULT. If I heard more from her I could see how much her scum reads have changed since her initial post (which she somehow had time to color code but didn't have time to catch up or give unique thought). For the sake of narrowing it down, we'll go back to evanescence later and assume that she and soundwave are incompatible, which brings us to another 5C3=10, 4C2=6.
                  Soundwave, FreezinIce, Mellonxcollie
                  This one doesn't have a lot of merit (mostly because I believe Freezin is human, but also because the three of them aren't as compatible as any two of them together) and is loosely based on SW and Freezin's voting patterns as well as voting Nakah>Soundwave when most town agreed soundwave was the more wolfish target.
                  Soundwave, FreezinIce, Dabackpack
                  -Will pick up here in section 2-
                  Soundwave, FreezinIce, roundbox
                  -section 2-
                  Soundwave, mellonxcollie, Dabackpack
                  This is loosely based on the voice chat where all three of them were mostly defending eva against me and nakah. Not much merit to this pairing especially after phase ended but it exists.
                  Soundwave, mellonxcollie, roundbox
                  VOTE 4 NAKAH 2K17 (will elaborate section 2)
                  Soundwave, Dabackpack, roundbox
                  Soundwave and DBP without raeko is really unlikely because of dbp voting for soundwave while roundbox votes for nakah.

                  SORRY I HAVE TO CUT THIS SHORT BUT MY THOUGHTS ARE NOT DONE YET
                  MAYBE I SHOULD JUST QUIT MY JOB AND PLAY TWG INSTEAD

                  Keeping in mind that the entire bottom half is just lists of three people with vague reasoning

                  Remember how long this took and how he needed to gather all this evidence and put in all this ~effort~? Doesn’t seem like that much effort to me. Seems like he easily could have done this within the time Nakah got lynched to the time he posted it.

                  This is the wolfiest effort post to ever make a wolfy effort to post basically
                  Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                  Comment

                  • danceflashrevo
                    scumfan is scared of aa
                    • Sep 2007
                    • 488

                    #264
                    Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire Game Thread Night 2

                    To be fair, that's still a fairly long post but there is a part 2. I think we should at least hear him out lol

                    Why are you here?

                    Comment

                    • flashflash account
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2017
                      • 567

                      #265
                      Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire Game Thread Night 2

                      Tfw 12 partnerships is countless even when I discount about half of them
                      I'm hoping I can get to everything I've been thinking before phase ends. Basically with my info/gleaning and tonight's kill the game is either solved or mostly solved
                      (Also, formally request to replace evanescence and maybe tyrant if phase ends without them saying anything)
                      aka mikey

                      -----

                      Originally posted by FreezinIce
                      FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                      Originally posted by QueenAshy
                      I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                      Comment

                      • flashflash account
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2017
                        • 567

                        #266
                        Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire Game Thread Night 2

                        Still waiting for my ride and I can't resist taking a small jab at Raeko
                        Raeko: "I took out all the evidence and logic that was padding his post and see what we have left? Lists of three people with vague reasoning!"

                        Sorry raeko
                        aka mikey

                        -----

                        Originally posted by FreezinIce
                        FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                        Originally posted by QueenAshy
                        I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                        Comment

                        • Tps222
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2004
                          • 6169

                          #267
                          Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire Game Thread Night 2

                          Hakulyte has been killed.



                          Current player list:

                          1. Soundwave-
                          2. TyrantNeptune
                          3. FreeznIce
                          4. Lightknight Lynched D2
                          5. mellonxcollie
                          6. tokzic
                          7. Dabackpack
                          8. Hakulyte Killed N2
                          9. DanikaBanana-Killed N1
                          10. evanescence
                          11. roundbox
                          12. danceflashrevo
                          13. Choof-Lynched Day 1
                          14. flashflash account

                          Day 3 starts now and ends on 4.13 at 7PM PST 10PM EST.

                          Comment

                          • danceflashrevo
                            scumfan is scared of aa
                            • Sep 2007
                            • 488

                            #268
                            Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire Game Thread Day 3

                            soundwave

                            i'm going to bed. my thoughts are in the discord.

                            Why are you here?

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #269
                              Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire Game Thread Day 3

                              soundwave please


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • flashflash account
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2017
                                • 567

                                #270
                                Re: TWG CLXVI: Fall Of An Empire Game Thread Day 3

                                I'd prefer it if Freezin were happier about this, but that's my fault.
                                Soundwave
                                aka mikey

                                -----

                                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                                FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                                Originally posted by QueenAshy
                                I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                                Comment

                                Working...