TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries 2 - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ShadoWolfe
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2009
    • 171

    #2146
    Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries 2 - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by inDheart
    xel/jrodd/shado was the team
    Hahaha colorflips really screwed both factions up this game. Xiz being "guaranteed wolf" meant I couldnt even present the real setup as a possibility without getting accused of tinfoiling too hard





    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
    Originally posted by YoshL
    "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #2147
      Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries 2 - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by inDheart
      xel/jrodd/shado was the team
      Ah.

      (why I'm not surprised)

      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #2148
        Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries 2 - GAME THREAD

        Haku fucking gamethrow

        More on this later

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #2149
          Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries 2 - GAME THREAD

          first


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #2150
            Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries 2 - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
            Hahaha colorflips really screwed both factions up this game. Xiz being "guaranteed wolf" meant I couldnt even present the real setup as a possibility without getting accused of tinfoiling too hard
            you guys using chaos night 2 was clever and meant no one caught onto my exact real role, but town got close enough anyway

            never MTing again lol

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #2151
              Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries 2 - GAME THREAD

              two thousand and fifty first


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Tokzic
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 6878

                #2152
                Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries 2 - GAME THREAD

                The citizens of Yvir have been thinned out enough. The agents of chaos move in en masse and strike down the last of the city's defenders. Order has been washed out in Yvir, and this city will not be the last.

                WOLVES WIN

                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                Comment

                • j-rodd123
                  End of the road
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 3692

                  #2153
                  Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries 2 - GAME THREAD

                  Don't see why people are surprised we won when shadow is the greatest of all time

                  Originally posted by FictionJunction
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • Tokzic
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 6878

                    #2154
                    Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries 2 - GAME THREAD

                    (postgame inc)

                    Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                    Comment

                    • meno_rocks123
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2005
                      • 2324

                      #2155
                      Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries 2 - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by meno_rocks123
                      Since V is on board and shado will probably swoop in for the insta now that I'm at 2, please kill him in F3 when I flip green.
                      Originally posted by meno_rocks123
                      Since V is on board and shado will probably swoop in for the insta now that I'm at 2, please kill him in F3 when I flip green.
                      Originally posted by meno_rocks123
                      Since V is on board and shado will probably swoop in for the insta now that I'm at 2, please kill him in F3 when I flip green.
                      Originally posted by meno_rocks123
                      Since V is on board and shado will probably swoop in for the insta now that I'm at 2, please kill him in F3 when I flip green.
                      Originally posted by meno_rocks123
                      Since V is on board and shado will probably swoop in for the insta now that I'm at 2, please kill him in F3 when I flip green.
                      Originally posted by meno_rocks123
                      Since V is on board and shado will probably swoop in for the insta now that I'm at 2, please kill him in F3 when I flip green.
                      Originally posted by meno_rocks123
                      Since V is on board and shado will probably swoop in for the insta now that I'm at 2, please kill him in F3 when I flip green.
                      ^^

                      Comment

                      • inDheart
                        Picker @ JAX2
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 505

                        #2156
                        Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries 2 - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by meno_rocks123
                        ^^
                        the dream was real

                        Comment

                        • ShadoWolfe
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2009
                          • 171

                          #2157
                          Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries 2 - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by meno_rocks123
                          ^^
                          maaaaan I wasn't even on your wagon. Your last words were about a potential pocket, and Raeko.

                          Not gonna lie, that dream call was pretty real though





                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                          Comment

                          Working...