TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries 2 - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • meno_rocks123
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2005
    • 2324

    #2101
    Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries 2 - GAME THREAD

    Ask more questions, guys. If I'm dying, I'm at least going to try and help you guys out beforehand.

    Comment

    • ShadoWolfe
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2009
      • 171

      #2102
      Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries 2 - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by meno_rocks123
      I dunno, it kinda feels like I'm being pocketed since shado has completely pulled the pressure off me this phase and is working on common ground vs haku.
      Yeah, this shouldn't even be alignment indicative, tbh.
      I don't view it as common ground. I believe Haku to be the wolfiest here, but the more he types the more I think I'm tinfoiling hard on him. I'm so done with this shit it's ridiculous. At this point, I won't even blame you for playing overwatch if you're town





      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
      Originally posted by YoshL
      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

      Comment

      • mellonxcollie
        Sectional Moderator
        Sectional Moderator
        • Dec 2006
        • 1304

        #2103
        Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries 2 - GAME THREAD

        I'm pretty good with voting meno
        Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

        Comment

        • meno_rocks123
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2005
          • 2324

          #2104
          Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries 2 - GAME THREAD

          Welp, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8yweQSVCu4

          Comment

          • meno_rocks123
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2005
            • 2324

            #2105
            Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries 2 - GAME THREAD

            Not impressed with the post quality, raeko

            Comment

            • mellonxcollie
              Sectional Moderator
              Sectional Moderator
              • Dec 2006
              • 1304

              #2106
              Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries 2 - GAME THREAD

              Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

              Comment

              • ShadoWolfe
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2009
                • 171

                #2107
                Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries 2 - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by meno_rocks123
                Ask more questions, guys. If I'm dying, I'm at least going to try and help you guys out beforehand.
                Too little, too late man, should've responded to my question earlier.
                I still don't buy it. His obstinacy is too close to last game.
                Hakulyte





                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                Originally posted by YoshL
                "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #2108
                  Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries 2 - GAME THREAD

                  meno

                  Comment

                  • meno_rocks123
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 2324

                    #2109
                    Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries 2 - GAME THREAD

                    rip me

                    Comment

                    • Tokzic
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 6878

                      #2110
                      Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries 2 - GAME THREAD

                      Stop posting.

                      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                      Comment

                      • Tokzic
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 6878

                        #2111
                        Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries 2 - GAME THREAD

                        Meno has been instalynched.

                        Final Vote Count:

                        meno (3): V, Raeko, Haku
                        Haku (1): Shadow
                        Shadow (1): meno

                        Many of the houses in Yvir lie vacant now, their owners executed. The orphanage has never been so full. In their attempts to scour out the cultists in the city, the city has direly cannabalised itself. But the guard refuses to stop the executions until the murders end.

                        The evidence suggests that meno is guilty of chaos worship. Many meet their fate with dignity, but meno lets out a miserable moan as the noose touches his neck. It's not until the rope is taut that his screams are choked out.

                        The ever-smaller crowd clears out after the show, and the guard covers meno's corpse with a...

                        ...green sheet.


                        It is now Night 5. Send all actions and allegiances before 6pm EST (5pm server).
                        Last edited by Tokzic; 02-7-2017, 12:26 AM.

                        Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                        Comment

                        • Tokzic
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 6878

                          #2112
                          Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries 2 - GAME THREAD


                          Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                          Comment

                          • Tokzic
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 6878

                            #2113
                            Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries 2 - GAME THREAD

                            V is dead.

                            It is the dawn of the Final Day. You have until 6pm EST tomorrow (5pm server) to choose your lynch.

                            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #2114
                              Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries 2 - GAME THREAD

                              So, here's my answer for F3 after rereading the entire thread and coming to my own conclusions.

                              The last wolf is raeko.

                              The game dynamic makes no sense with anyone else.

                              Shado spent the entire game reevaluating everything like crazy. He had a lot of independant actions that makes me conclude that he was really a VT simply playing the game normally.
                              His interactions were relevant with the game progression all along and overall I took forever to realize that he's not here to control the game to force some sort of scenario.
                              I spent the entire game developing some sort of world that I believe in and realizing that I'm wrong.
                              Raeko spent the entire game being UTR/semi-active, but not proactive.
                              I believe the entire wolf team is exactly Xiz/jrodd/raeko. I may be wrong, but it makes sense to me if you think at the events in this game.
                              e.g: jrodd got voted by everyone except raeko so, no one really complained about his lynch.

                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              4. Raeko

                              Nobody ever believes me when raeko is a wolf which is pretty hilarious. Let's say Xel and her are wolves, right? Raeko did exactly what she needed to do and tried to put more votes and pressure on me. I really do believe vote counts here mean volumes in this game. A great example of that is Jrodd, when he stated "bussing is a bad idea this game (to raeko and me and lurker) and wolves should stick together" I believe she is holding true to that. Notice her posts on how she is unsure of voting a pr but will do it because lol im afk. Nobody believes me when I say she is playing very similar to the wolf game we just had together so I won't bother going into that more.
                              From my perspective, Xiz did some shenanigans and did more than just fake claiming Pink Ranger.
                              The real goal was to provide a cover for raeko all along by voting her while being paired with me because I'm known for not making wagons happen.
                              Even Aryxi said that raeko could be a wolf. It makes me believe that he knew at least a few key elements about what to do in the game and wasn't completely as "out of it" as I initially thought.

                              At first, I was like "why the hell are you sheeping me" @ Xiz, but after reaching this F3 state and rereading raeko specifically, I realized that she's just an evolved form of her conventional UTR game.
                              She's just playing safe and taking stances where you can't really counter her.

                              If you think I'm reaching here, try to picture me voting raeko D2, D3 and D4 without looking dumb. It's pretty damn hard. I wouldn't be taken seriously.
                              I could not call her out either because this game had too many players that I couldn't clear properly. I was forced to sit down and find the other town players.

                              This game was forced in the sense that raeko could not seriously be targeted by anyone until we reached a point where there's nearly no one left in this game.

                              So, this is it.

                              Also, while rereading, I've seen a post where you asked what an active wolf raeko would look like. @Shado

                              I hope that answers your question.

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #2115
                                Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries 2 - GAME THREAD

                                I'm still curious about what they're going to say so, let's see what happens.

                                Comment

                                Working...