TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries 2 - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ShadoWolfe
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2009
    • 171

    #2131
    Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries 2 - GAME THREAD

    That's insta.

    GG guys! Holy fucking shit this was an intense game.





    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
    Originally posted by YoshL
    "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #2132
      Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries 2 - GAME THREAD

      So, did I fuck up?

      Comment

      • ShadoWolfe
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2009
        • 171

        #2133
        Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries 2 - GAME THREAD

        Nah, she's def wolf





        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
        Originally posted by YoshL
        "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

        Comment

        • mellonxcollie
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Dec 2006
          • 1304

          #2134
          Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries 2 - GAME THREAD

          GG Y'ALL!

          <3
          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #2135
            Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries 2 - GAME THREAD

            ya meanie.

            Comment

            • ShadoWolfe
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2009
              • 171

              #2136
              Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries 2 - GAME THREAD

              Tbh I thought I was gonna have to fight to get her lynched. This worked out, though (:





              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
              Originally posted by YoshL
              "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

              Comment

              • mellonxcollie
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Dec 2006
                • 1304

                #2137
                Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries 2 - GAME THREAD

                WE WERE SO CLOSE

                i believed in us haku, i really did. we are a very good town team together. NEXT TIME BELIEVE IN US!!!
                Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #2138
                  Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries 2 - GAME THREAD

                  I gave you the best cover I could, I voted you D0~

                  Comment

                  • mellonxcollie
                    Sectional Moderator
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 1304

                    #2139
                    Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries 2 - GAME THREAD

                    also sorry for giving up at the end there, and thanks for putting me out of my misery Shadow hahahaha
                    Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                    Comment

                    • ShadoWolfe
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2009
                      • 171

                      #2140
                      Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries 2 - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      ya meanie.
                      Fine fine yeah I was the Master Wolfe all along, you called it.
                      Except you were wrong about jrodd.





                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                      Originally posted by YoshL
                      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #2141
                        Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries 2 - GAME THREAD

                        Who was that 2nd wolf?

                        Comment

                        • ShadoWolfe
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2009
                          • 171

                          #2142
                          Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries 2 - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                          WE WERE SO CLOSE

                          i believed in us haku, i really did. we are a very good town team together. NEXT TIME BELIEVE IN US!!!
                          This is true!
                          I was lightweight rooting for haku/raeko even as your nemesis lmao
                          Ahhhhhh man this shit was fun





                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                          Comment

                          • inDheart
                            Picker @ JAX2
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 505

                            #2143
                            Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries 2 - GAME THREAD

                            tokzic should be here shortly to post flavor, but yeah

                            game over!

                            Comment

                            • mellonxcollie
                              Sectional Moderator
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 1304

                              #2144
                              Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries 2 - GAME THREAD

                              It was! Good job Tokzic for making a very fun setup ^^
                              Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                              Comment

                              • inDheart
                                Picker @ JAX2
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 505

                                #2145
                                Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries 2 - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                Who was that 2nd wolf?
                                xel/jrodd/shado was the team

                                Comment

                                Working...