TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries 2 - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #2116
    Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries 2 - GAME THREAD

    I'm pretty sure the only reason why I'm alive is because raeko thinks I will vote Shado this phase.

    -shrugs-

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #2117
      Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries 2 - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Tokzic
      It is currently Night 5. Night 5 will end at 6pm EST (5pm server). Please send actions and allegiances.
      Huh..

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #2118
        Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries 2 - GAME THREAD

        Also, what was V's color? Black?

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #2119
          Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries 2 - GAME THREAD

          I'm currently watching a let's play of Maize. The hi19hi19 memes are real.

          Comment

          • mellonxcollie
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Dec 2006
            • 1303

            #2120
            Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries 2 - GAME THREAD

            Haku plz

            I'm not a wolf

            I was secretly tinfoiling that it was V so that I could die and not have to play this game anymore

            I'm ready to vote Shadow whenever you are. If you end up being the wolf, gg
            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #2121
              Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries 2 - GAME THREAD

              You're not even attempting to solve me or Shado.

              That kinds of give it away.

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #2122
                Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries 2 - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                I was secretly tinfoiling that it was V so that I could die and not have to play this game anymore
                What are you even talking about.

                Comment

                • Tokzic
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 6878

                  #2123
                  Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries 2 - GAME THREAD

                  Started the phase in a rush and didn't give V's flip - he was green.

                  Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                  Comment

                  • mellonxcollie
                    Sectional Moderator
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 1303

                    #2124
                    Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries 2 - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    What are you even talking about.
                    I wanted to be killed in the night instead of V. An impossible scenario but I'm kinda tired of this game at this point, I don't like being F3 at all

                    I really don't see you as a wolf in this scenario. If you are I don't mind losing to you, you made me believe in your towniess.
                    Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #2125
                      Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries 2 - GAME THREAD

                      V was confirmed and I was semi-confirmed as well.

                      It's fairly logical that he would get NK'd.

                      The real possibility here is that Shado could decide to not believe me and lynch me anyway because I'm wolfy or whatever.

                      There's also the very expected world where I'm ragequitting and voting Shado.

                      I mean, he even forced me to self-pres last phase. (well, votecount got edited I think, it just gave me the impression I was in KitB.)

                      I think you still had a few cards to play.

                      The worst case scenario for me was that I die yesterday night and you convince V that Shado is the last wolf and that he killed me which is still pretty hard to do because my flip will appear pretty suspicious due to V being confirmed. (and not dying)

                      Well played regardless for getting that far. I'm pretty sure a lot of people must have been like "no way" after joining deadchat.

                      raeko

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #2126
                        Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries 2 - GAME THREAD

                        I still feel like I may be wrong about the 2nd wolf.

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #2127
                          Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries 2 - GAME THREAD

                          I would have holded vote longer normally, but you just have no town presence this phase. Makes me feel like I'm not wrong.

                          Comment

                          • ShadoWolfe
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2009
                            • 171

                            #2128
                            Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries 2 - GAME THREAD

                            Raeko





                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                            Originally posted by YoshL
                            "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                            Comment

                            • mellonxcollie
                              Sectional Moderator
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 1303

                              #2129
                              Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries 2 - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              V was confirmed and I was semi-confirmed as well.

                              It's fairly logical that he would get NK'd.
                              exactly. I knew what was going to happen, but I still hoped to die, because I'm feeling very burnt out from this game

                              I'm not going to vote for myself because that would be a guaranteed town loss. You're wrong, and the quicker you come around and vote Shadow the quicker we can get onto a new game.
                              Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                              Comment

                              • mellonxcollie
                                Sectional Moderator
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 1303

                                #2130
                                Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries 2 - GAME THREAD

                                fucking haku you fucking suck. why
                                Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                                Comment

                                Working...