TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations POSTGAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • danceflashrevo
    scumfan is scared of aa
    • Sep 2007
    • 488

    #61
    Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations POSTGAME THREAD

    gj dadcop btw you had the team at the end. unfortunate i had the hammer

    Why are you here?

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #62
      Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations POSTGAME THREAD

      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      The BGA for Summer of Love, from Pump it UP 2nd (?)

      I pretty much ruined the fun on d0 and lostthe game for town last EoD, so yeeeeaaaahhhh I can't really say anything.

      GG Haku you legit made me think that there was no logical way you where the wolf. Keep getting better
      GG MML, I was pretty sure I was dead after that push about AA.

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #63
        Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations POSTGAME THREAD

        choof is a great guy, and I love him and his dad jokes to death, but he has potentially too-thin skin for long periods of TWG

        I do think that you do come off as a bit brash, and like, telling people that their reads or play is bad is something that I think a lot of people could do without. Its just kinda unnecessary.
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #64
          Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations POSTGAME THREAD

          choof is a great guy, and I love him and his dad jokes to death, but he has potentially too-thin skin for long periods of TWG

          I do think that you do come off as a bit brash, and like, telling people that their reads or play is bad is something that I think a lot of people could do without. Its just kinda unnecessary.
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #65
            Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations POSTGAME THREAD

            More like gross


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #66
              Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations POSTGAME THREAD

              It's k though because I mock all the time in TWG. Hee he e h ee


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • YoshL
                Celestial Harbor
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2008
                • 6156

                #67
                Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations POSTGAME THREAD

                oh


                Originally posted by Charu
                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                Comment

                • MixMasterLar
                  Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 5401

                  #68
                  Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations POSTGAME THREAD

                  Thanks guys.


                  ...is the deadchat gone?
                  ​

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #69
                    Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations POSTGAME THREAD

                    #44

                    Edit: Oh, link may have expired.

                    Discord is great for playing games and chilling with friends, or even building a worldwide community. Customize your own space to talk, play, and hang out.
                    Last edited by Hakulyte; 12-14-2016, 01:52 AM.

                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #70
                      Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations POSTGAME THREAD

                      sign up for turbo

                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • mellonxcollie
                        Sectional Moderator
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 1303

                        #71
                        Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations POSTGAME THREAD

                        Thanks for the great game everyone (even though you lynched me </3)

                        Good job wolves! While I was alive, the only one I suspected was Danceguy. You guys did awesome especially for being all on your lonesome ^^
                        Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #72
                          Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations POSTGAME THREAD

                          NIGHT ACTIONS:

                          Night 1
                          Hakulyte checks AragakiAyase and MixMasterLar (Same)
                          Hakulyte wolf picks Charu (KILLED)
                          danceflashrevo sends fruit to AragakiAyase
                          danceflashrevo wolf picks Hakulyte (ignored)
                          dAnceguy117 wolf picks danceflashrevo (ignored)
                          R.E. Aryxi checks AragakiAyase and MixMasterLar (Same)
                          Pazzaz sends fruit to dAnceguy117

                          Night 2
                          Hakulyte checks ShadoWolfe and danceflashrevo (Different)
                          Hakulyte wolf picks storn42 (OUTNUMBERED)
                          danceflashrevo sends fruit to FreezinIce
                          danceflashrevo wolf picks mellonxcollie (KILLED)
                          dAnceguy117 wolf picks mellonxcollie (KILLED)

                          Night 3
                          Hakulyte checks MixMasterLar and ShadoWolfe (Same) (randed)
                          Hakulyte wolf picks storn42 (KILLED)
                          danceflashrevo sends fruit to Hakulyte
                          danceflashrevo wolf picks Hakulyte (ignored)

                          Night 4
                          Hakulyte wolf picks ShadoWolfe
                          danceflashrevo wolf picks ShadoWolfe
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #73
                            Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations POSTGAME THREAD

                            oh yeah: @DFR, what led you to pick someone other than haku for your kill in the final phase?

                            Comment

                            • danceflashrevo
                              scumfan is scared of aa
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 488

                              #74
                              Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations POSTGAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                              oh yeah: @DFR, what led you to pick someone other than haku for your kill in the final phase?
                              I just had a feeling that haku was a wolf at the end for some reason. I really can't describe it. Also there was the fact that shado was screaming to me that he was town so that alone probably would've sealed the deal. Shado was definitely the most townie in my actual reads, I don't remember what was portrayed in my reads at the end of the game.

                              Why are you here?

                              Comment

                              • roundbox
                                fhqwhgads
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 2086

                                #75
                                Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations POSTGAME THREAD

                                My avatar, the surfin duck, requests that you submit me TWGs to play.
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                                Comment

                                Working...