TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations POSTGAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #31
    Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations POSTGAME THREAD

    DFR scared the hell out of me with that delayed vote on dadcop2 EoD.

    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #32
      Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations POSTGAME THREAD

      haku you were doing pretty well

      and then you cracked

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #33
        Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations POSTGAME THREAD

        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
        haku you were doing pretty well

        and then you cracked
        I was strongly believing that you were my wolf partner with MML until danceguy flipped red btw.
        I was trying to soft to you that I'm your partner rofl
        Last edited by Hakulyte; 12-13-2016, 10:21 PM.

        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #34
          Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations POSTGAME THREAD

          shoutouts to dadcop for bringing comedy to this game
          keep playing pls I need to laugh more
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #35
            Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations POSTGAME THREAD

            Originally posted by roundbox
            shoutouts to dadcop for bringing comedy to this game
            keep playing pls I need to laugh more
            oh yeah i almost forgot

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #36
              Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations POSTGAME THREAD

              yeah yeah dadcop is funny BUT HE STILL DOESN'T HAVE AN AVATAR
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #37
                Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations POSTGAME THREAD

                I looked up the definition of gopnik when he posted it

                socio-economic status aside, it seemed a very fitting use

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • T-Force
                  Your world ends with you
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 4753

                  #38
                  Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations POSTGAME THREAD

                  That was the greatest game Haku has ever played aside from the last 36 hours or so of the final day.

                  DFR kept messaging me, and AA, freaking the hell out saying he was dead X phase where X = 'this' - he had no idea Haku was wolf.




                  PS. I guess I was the only one who thought storn's D0 play was obvious? I mean, Haku too, but I dunno if he thought that before me, or because of me.
                  Whatever, I played terribly. I'm rusty.
                  Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #39
                    Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations POSTGAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by T-Force
                    That was the greatest game Haku has ever played aside from the last 36 hours or so of the final day.

                    DFR kept messaging me, and AA, freaking the hell out saying he was dead X phase where X = 'this' - he had no idea Haku was wolf.




                    PS. I guess I was the only one who thought storn's D0 play was obvious? I mean, Haku too, but I dunno if he thought that before me, or because of me.
                    Whatever, I played terribly. I'm rusty.
                    I read it as wolf slip or IC soft

                    I lynched you for it because it didn't make sense to put that much stock in it when it could potentially go either way, to the point that you would let yourself be lynched over him. what seemed more likely to me was that you were a vengeful trying to cover/soft to your partner

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • danceflashrevo
                      scumfan is scared of aa
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 488

                      #40
                      Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations POSTGAME THREAD

                      You guys don't know how happy I am about this

                      Why are you here?

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #41
                        Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations POSTGAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                        You guys don't know how happy I am about this
                        I'd say your play...

                        was rather fruitful
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • danceflashrevo
                          scumfan is scared of aa
                          • Sep 2007
                          • 488

                          #42
                          Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations POSTGAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          I'd say your play...

                          was rather fruitful
                          dole tide

                          Why are you here?

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #43
                            Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations POSTGAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                            I waited so long for something fruitful
                            ..
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • roundbox
                              fhqwhgads
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 2086

                              #44
                              Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations POSTGAME THREAD

                              dead chat: https://discord.gg/mragm
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                              Comment

                              • roundbox
                                fhqwhgads
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 2086

                                #45
                                Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations POSTGAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                ..
                                I'm confused DFR didn't get instantly busted for this
                                things like this should be kept in the back of your mental notebook
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                                Comment

                                Working...