TWG CLIX: Form your special exclusive groups now! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #2401
    Re: TWG CLIX: Form your special exclusive groups now! - Game Thread

    In the night

    Precarious has died, he was vanilla town

    Game is over, sk (Mellon) wins


    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #2402
      Re: TWG CLIX: Form your special exclusive groups now! - Game Thread

      Nice dumb tell I guess.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      Working...