TWG CLIX: Form your special exclusive groups now! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mellonxcollie
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Dec 2006
    • 1303

    #2386
    Re: TWG CLIX: Form your special exclusive groups now! - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    I feel "stall" is an understatement of a word, lmao
    Very true. Zenith where are you T_T
    Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #2387
      Re: TWG CLIX: Form your special exclusive groups now! - Game Thread

      But I'm actually glad you're here, mellon. Well, if you got some stuff for Pre, that be lovely too.

      Zenith is the only one currently that says he is reading you SK at the very moment, so unless he gives a good reason why (Which Mr. Precarious opted to not go for), then I'll end this game tonight myself.

      ...I still very much think it's Precarious and will keep screaming it's Precarious. His Zenith Scenario has some nice stuff, but it's got that gross jab in it that calls him out that he's detailed with his reads, but forgot someone else died in a phase when that's really not a good thing to even argue about.

      Consider he made that post when he was still fairly new and just got replaced in not that long ago in the quote in question.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #2388
        Re: TWG CLIX: Form your special exclusive groups now! - Game Thread

        If Zenith turns up to be the SK.

        idk, I guess it'll be the second time I read his slot wrong because of a "replacement". Though of course this time he didn't intentionally do it, heh.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • mellonxcollie
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Dec 2006
          • 1303

          #2389
          Re: TWG CLIX: Form your special exclusive groups now! - Game Thread

          Most of the stuff I found for Pre has already been covered by you pretty well. Here's a basic gist

          I felt all game that when he was going after me as the serial killer, it seemed like he was projecting.

          It seems like HIS meta would actually be great for a serial killer. He's super heavy on mechanics which is an easy way to appear like you have town's best interest at heart. The way he said that I might have an intentional meta which aligns with the serial killer role is actually what gave me this idea, because it seemed like that statement would actually suit him very well. It seems like the type of thing you'd think of after doing it yourself

          Some of his posts seem intentionally overly wordy especially with mechanic heavy discussion which might be fluff or meant to be confusing.

          The fact that he did not advocate to lynch Xel at all also really looks bad to me

          And I have had weird vibes from his tone in several posts

          I could see him being the SK tbh
          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

          Comment

          • Precarious
            Unacceptable
            • Mar 2014
            • 208

            #2390
            Re: TWG CLIX: Form your special exclusive groups now! - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Charu
            Consider he made that post when he was still fairly new and just got replaced in not that long ago in the quote in question.
            He replaced in on D0, and that quote was from D1. He was catching up quickly even on D0, and had N0 to read if he wanted to. That's not to mention that he self-corrected a couple hours later. I think it was deliberate concept-distancing.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #2391
              Re: TWG CLIX: Form your special exclusive groups now! - Game Thread

              So Zenith, do you literally have anything?


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #2392
                Re: TWG CLIX: Form your special exclusive groups now! - Game Thread

                Because quite frankly, I'm going to vote your quiet butt if you don't begin saying your scenario. And if town loses, it'll be on your shoulders, bucko-o-pal.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #2393
                  Re: TWG CLIX: Form your special exclusive groups now! - Game Thread

                  ...So be it...

                  Zenith

                  Enjoy your win SK, you clearly wanted more than Zenith, and I apologize to mellon in advance.

                  Good day.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #2394
                    Re: TWG CLIX: Form your special exclusive groups now! - Game Thread

                    Unvote


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Precarious
                      Unacceptable
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 208

                      #2395
                      Re: TWG CLIX: Form your special exclusive groups now! - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      ...So be it...

                      Zenith

                      Enjoy your win SK, you clearly wanted more than Zenith, and I apologize to mellon in advance.

                      Good day.
                      Here's a secret. I'm not the SK.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #2396
                        Re: TWG CLIX: Form your special exclusive groups now! - Game Thread

                        Nothing, huh...

                        Alright.

                        Zenith

                        This time it's for real.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #2397
                          Re: TWG CLIX: Form your special exclusive groups now! - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Precarious
                          Here's a secret. I'm not the SK.
                          Yeah yeah, whatever dude.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • mellonxcollie
                            Sectional Moderator
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 1303

                            #2398
                            Re: TWG CLIX: Form your special exclusive groups now! - Game Thread

                            I guess I will also vote now, since he still hasn't shown up

                            Zenith
                            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #2399
                              Re: TWG CLIX: Form your special exclusive groups now! - Game Thread

                              stop posting

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #2400
                                Re: TWG CLIX: Form your special exclusive groups now! - Game Thread

                                Zenith has been instad

                                He was

                                vanilla town


                                Night has begun, expedited etc. Etc.

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...