TWG CLIX: Form your special exclusive groups now! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Precarious
    Unacceptable
    • Mar 2014
    • 208

    #2341
    Re: TWG CLIX: Form your special exclusive groups now! - Game Thread

    I have no idea what point you think you're making here. Of course I'd say that, because it helps to try to figure out why things went down the way they did. That in turn could help us figure out who the wolves are (were) and the SK is.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #2342
      Re: TWG CLIX: Form your special exclusive groups now! - Game Thread

      You want some more, punk?



      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Precarious
        Unacceptable
        • Mar 2014
        • 208

        #2343
        Re: TWG CLIX: Form your special exclusive groups now! - Game Thread

        I don't expect to convince you right now, since I don't think you can be convinced right now. But for your own sake, reread the game. Actually think about the game.

        I'm starting my re-reads now.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #2344
          Re: TWG CLIX: Form your special exclusive groups now! - Game Thread

          Fine, okay, lets play "who would you vote" right now? Precarious?

          Again, don't give a reason, just say who would.

          I will only accept a single name. More than a word, m'dear, and you're gonna get a third round of me harping on you.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #2345
            Re: TWG CLIX: Form your special exclusive groups now! - Game Thread

            Zenith, I want you to go first actually. Who would you vote, without thinking, without reason?


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #2346
              Re: TWG CLIX: Form your special exclusive groups now! - Game Thread

              The both of you not responding is making me internally scream, by the way.

              It's not a hard question


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Precarious
                Unacceptable
                • Mar 2014
                • 208

                #2347
                Re: TWG CLIX: Form your special exclusive groups now! - Game Thread

                Back. Finished phase 1 of re-reads.

                To answer your question, Zenith.

                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #2348
                  Re: TWG CLIX: Form your special exclusive groups now! - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Zenith, I want you to go first actually. Who would you vote, without thinking, without reason?
                  Raeko





                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #2349
                    Re: TWG CLIX: Form your special exclusive groups now! - Game Thread

                    Mellon, when you go through this, I want you to answer as well. Give no thoughts, just list a name, who would you vote.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • mellonxcollie
                      Sectional Moderator
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 1303

                      #2350
                      Re: TWG CLIX: Form your special exclusive groups now! - Game Thread

                      @Charu: Zenith
                      Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                      Comment

                      • mellonxcollie
                        Sectional Moderator
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 1303

                        #2351
                        Re: TWG CLIX: Form your special exclusive groups now! - Game Thread

                        That is subject to change upon rereading the thread.

                        I definitely understand your arguments against Precarious and you made some good points. I don't feel like I have seen anything substantial against Zenith and it is more of a feeling I get about him. So I definitely need to go back and re-examine everything before I can come to a real conclusion
                        Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #2352
                          Re: TWG CLIX: Form your special exclusive groups now! - Game Thread

                          Ultimately would that fall under OMGUS (really, three times this game?)





                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #2353
                            Re: TWG CLIX: Form your special exclusive groups now! - Game Thread

                            Quite literally copied what I said about her





                            Comment

                            • mellonxcollie
                              Sectional Moderator
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 1303

                              #2354
                              Re: TWG CLIX: Form your special exclusive groups now! - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by _Zenith_
                              Ultimately would that fall under OMGUS (really, three times this game?)
                              There are only two real options... I didn't just say that because you said you would vote for me. Someone saying they would vote for someone who voted for them is not ALWAYS OMGUS

                              What did I copy? That I just have a feeling? It's TWG, this is to be expected. and I wasn't trying to give too much reasoning anyway.

                              Either way I already said that I need to re-evaluate.
                              Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #2355
                                Re: TWG CLIX: Form your special exclusive groups now! - Game Thread

                                Interesting...

                                Then I expect many posts from the both of you before this day is over. (Not the phase, THIS DAY)

                                I want concrete evidence to support your theories about why you say why you would vote for that person then.

                                If I found out there is actually concrete evidence for all three of you, I will nolynch.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...