TWG CXXXIX (139) - Intro to Bastard++ [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #1531
    Re: TWG CXXXIX (139) - Intro to Bastard++ [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by YoshL
    final votecounts - an insta has been reached

    Votes from post 1 to post 1532
    Night in 0:02:58

    ---

    :00 good :01 bad
    Quoting this for my mobile convenience
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • Charles Claythorne
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2013
      • 138

      #1532
      Re: TWG CXXXIX (139) - Intro to Bastard++ [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      Hey Mashi in the last two TWGs we played together how many times did you read me correctly
      right
      0
      If you're referring to the two on LLF, I waffled on you in the first Festival Game until I finally decided you were Human, which I wasn't able to post about since I died before I could.

      Regardless, saying I'm bad at reading you in a sample size of 2 games isn't going to convince me that I'm wrong. I don't understand why you're being so over-defensive at me even mentioning being suspicious of you.

      Comment

      • Charles Claythorne
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2013
        • 138

        #1533
        Re: TWG CXXXIX (139) - Intro to Bastard++ [Game Thread]

        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        Mashi / roundbox could also be possible
        Idk if there's a third but they'd probably be more hidden

        But if my guess on charu is right then he needs to die ASAP

        Awaiting feedback tho
        Are you suspicious of me based on POE or do you have reasoning?

        Comment

        • Funnygurl555
          T-Force's Rival
          • Dec 2010
          • 1865

          #1534
          Re: TWG CXXXIX (139) - Intro to Bastard++ [Game Thread]

          Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
          If you're referring to the two on LLF, I waffled on you in the first Festival Game until I finally decided you were Human, which I wasn't able to post about since I died before I could.

          Regardless, saying I'm bad at reading you in a sample size of 2 games isn't going to convince me that I'm wrong. I don't understand why you're being so over-defensive at me even mentioning being suspicious of you.
          i still think ur wrong
          i think I'm just afraid of town losing if i get mislynched
          i unno. should prolly back off of the thread anyway im fully aware that im over reacting and I'm just letting myself GO

          see you guys later
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          is funny eaman?
          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          GET DUNKED FUNNY
          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

          Comment

          • Charles Claythorne
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2013
            • 138

            #1535
            Re: TWG CXXXIX (139) - Intro to Bastard++ [Game Thread]

            wait no dont go i wanted to ask you a question

            Comment

            • Funnygurl555
              T-Force's Rival
              • Dec 2010
              • 1865

              #1536
              Re: TWG CXXXIX (139) - Intro to Bastard++ [Game Thread]

              yes mashi
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              is funny eaman?
              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              GET DUNKED FUNNY
              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

              Comment

              • Charles Claythorne
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2013
                • 138

                #1537
                Re: TWG CXXXIX (139) - Intro to Bastard++ [Game Thread]

                What prompted you to read the possible Roles in the setup as late as you did this game? That is, when you realized that there wasn't a Cop in the game.

                Comment

                • Nighthawk252
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2013
                  • 6

                  #1538
                  Re: TWG CXXXIX (139) - Intro to Bastard++ [Game Thread]

                  We're probably not dealing with a SK. AA wasn't an obvious nightkill choice, so it's unlikely that the wolves and the SK both hit him. Storn was probably roleblocked.

                  We could check if Freakysnots got converted by putting him at L-1.

                  That said, Zenith is your best lynch today and was your best lynch yesterday. This isn't going away. You're either losing a ml due to me voting against Zenith every phase or you're using an ml by killing off Zenith. You'd probably rather lose that ml now.

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #1539
                    Re: TWG CXXXIX (139) - Intro to Bastard++ [Game Thread]

                    I thought of something crazy just now

                    What if mashi is a stalker and fg is a cult leader? That kinda makes all these interactions make sense.

                    #tinfoil

                    @mashi what I've described, plus yiur emphasis on finding the setup in early day is a wolf tell
                    I have a strong gut feeling on you now but I'm open to reasoning from others


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • Funnygurl555
                      T-Force's Rival
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1865

                      #1540
                      Re: TWG CXXXIX (139) - Intro to Bastard++ [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
                      What prompted you to read the possible Roles in the setup as late as you did this game? That is, when you realized that there wasn't a Cop in the game.
                      I realized that this was mafia and not werewolf and there prolly wasn't a seer so I was softing a non existent role
                      was gonna make sure if there was a cop or something else
                      don't think I played with an inspector before
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      is funny eaman?
                      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      GET DUNKED FUNNY
                      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                      Comment

                      • Funnygurl555
                        T-Force's Rival
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1865

                        #1541
                        Re: TWG CXXXIX (139) - Intro to Bastard++ [Game Thread]

                        And now pce
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        is funny eaman?
                        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        GET DUNKED FUNNY
                        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #1542
                          Re: TWG CXXXIX (139) - Intro to Bastard++ [Game Thread]

                          I'd make quotes but too hard on mobile

                          FG was defensive because CL
                          Mashi is insistent today after being suspicious yesterday because he checked her during the night

                          Mashi is covering for roundbox and charu?

                          I mean I don't want to fall into confirmation bias so I won't stick strongly to this bit I think it resolves my questions


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #1543
                            Re: TWG CXXXIX (139) - Intro to Bastard++ [Game Thread]

                            Maybe I'm being dumb and falling into a dangerous trap but I would like feedback on things


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • Charles Claythorne
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2013
                              • 138

                              #1544
                              Re: TWG CXXXIX (139) - Intro to Bastard++ [Game Thread]

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              I thought of something crazy just now

                              What if mashi is a stalker and fg is a cult leader? That kinda makes all these interactions make sense.

                              #tinfoil

                              @mashi what I've described, plus yiur emphasis on finding the setup in early day is a wolf tell
                              I have a strong gut feeling on you now but I'm open to reasoning from others
                              Why wouldn't you want information on the setup early? I don't see how that's anything beyond a null tell. Wolves start off with more information than we do, so the quicker we figure Roles out, the quicker we reach equity of information. By the time storn42 had claimed, Wolves should have already realized that there was a 0T Roll.


                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              I realized that this was mafia and not werewolf and there prolly wasn't a seer so I was softing a non existent role
                              was gonna make sure if there was a cop or something else
                              don't think I played with an inspector before
                              Were you expecting people to legitimately believe you were soft claiming? How did you realize this was a Mafia and not a TWG? What made you believe people would think your soft wasn't true just because you were claiming Seer rather than Cop, when they're thematic terminology for the same Role?

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #1545
                                Re: TWG CXXXIX (139) - Intro to Bastard++ [Game Thread]

                                @mashi it's more of "why" you posted it

                                Wolves don't want to have to make reads and player analysis (dangerous) so they focus on game setup in order to appear useful (safe)

                                You're right in that by itself it's a null tell. We need to take your other contributions into account.

                                You did have a read on FG but I'm starting to consider that antitown/antitown instead of town/antitown

                                I'll sleep on it and see how I feel tomorrow


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...