TWG CXXX: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • psychoangel691
    Retired Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2004
    • 10438

    #1771
    Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

    Choof please drop your vote off Xel x.x
    Originally posted by Charu
    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

    Comment

    • James May
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2012
      • 3817

      #1772
      Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

      Tokzic, Yoshl, Choof, either of you guys please drop your vote off of Xel x.x I'm just completely unsure about it.
      bananas


      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #1773
        Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

        xel is not sk lol

        Comment

        • choof
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2013
          • 8563

          #1774
          Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

          absolutely not I've had xel in my sights all game

          Comment

          • Tokzic
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 6878

            #1775
            Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

            unvote

            can anyone explain to me a universe where xel is telling the truth

            i'm not seeing one

            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #1776
              Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

              you've been dunking on antitown all game and now youre both getting cold feet why?

              Comment

              • Tokzic
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 6878

                #1777
                Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                the only possibility i can find is rock lobster the human vigi lying about his kill

                that's a huge reach

                the fact that nobody axed him when he was at 4 for hours also seems to be proof to me

                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                Comment

                • Tokzic
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 6878

                  #1778
                  Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                  the only possibility i can find is rock lobster the human vigi lying about his kill

                  that's a huge reach

                  the fact that nobody axed him when he was at 4 for hours also seems to be proof to me

                  Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                  Comment

                  • James May
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2012
                    • 3817

                    #1779
                    Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Tokzic
                    unvote

                    can anyone explain to me a universe where xel is telling the truth

                    i'm not seeing one
                    *sigh* I'm just feeling uncomfortable at this to be honest.

                    I am really regretting this to be fair.

                    you've been dunking on antitown all game and now youre both getting cold feet why?
                    You're the only one to be dunking on Xel.

                    Should I...
                    bananas


                    Comment

                    • James May
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2012
                      • 3817

                      #1780
                      Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Tokzic
                      the only possibility i can find is rock lobster the human vigi lying about his kill

                      that's a huge reach

                      the fact that nobody axed him when he was at 4 for hours also seems to be proof to me
                      That possibility would be that Riot went after Manti and Manti was the Kamikaze.

                      Anyhow, I am just tempting on voting on Xel, because my head is just wrapping itself in possibilities right now
                      bananas


                      Comment

                      • Tokzic
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 6878

                        #1781
                        Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by James May
                        That possibility would be that Riot went after Manti and Manti was the Kamikaze.
                        This does not explain the discrepancy.

                        XelNya the SK attacks Riot. Red Blaster the Vigi attacks Riot. Riot the Wolf attacks Manti.

                        Riot and Manti die.

                        What killed Blind?

                        Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                        Comment

                        • psychoangel691
                          Retired Staff
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2004
                          • 10438

                          #1782
                          Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                          I'm just worried he might be the SK. We have the SK between two people at this point. Do we want to take that chance?
                          Originally posted by Charu
                          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                          Comment

                          • Funnygurl555
                            T-Force's Rival
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1865

                            #1783
                            Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by psychoangel691
                            I think the rush hasn't happened because Funny isn't here to do it
                            wat
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            is funny eaman?
                            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            GET DUNKED FUNNY
                            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                            Comment

                            • James May
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2012
                              • 3817

                              #1784
                              Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Tokzic
                              This does not explain the discrepancy.

                              XelNya the SK attacks Riot. Red Blaster the Vigi attacks Riot. Riot the Wolf attacks Manti.

                              Riot and Manti die.

                              What killed Blind?
                              I have no fucking idea to be honest. The path of the attack does not make any sense. It just does not. Either Xel or Red Lobster lied about their kill then.
                              bananas


                              Comment

                              • psychoangel691
                                Retired Staff
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 10438

                                #1785
                                Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                wat
                                The only two people left to vote to insta Xel was you or James. I knew James wasn't going to just jump on and kill Xel without thinking about it and you're a wolf that would like to kill the SK. So if he's the SK it was likely you would deliver the final blow to kill Xel.
                                Originally posted by Charu
                                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                                Comment

                                Working...