TWG CXXX: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Funnygurl555
    T-Force's Rival
    • Dec 2010
    • 1865

    #1786
    Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

    ohhhhh

    lmfao psycho
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    is funny eaman?
    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    GET DUNKED FUNNY
    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #1787
      Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

      if Xel didn't get rushed he's a wolf right
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • James May
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2012
        • 3817

        #1788
        Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

        Funny

        Fuck it. I'm going on a hunch here.
        bananas


        Comment

        • James May
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2012
          • 3817

          #1789
          Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

          Funny

          Fuck it. I'm going on a hunch here.
          bananas


          Comment

          • Funnygurl555
            T-Force's Rival
            • Dec 2010
            • 1865

            #1790
            Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

            ok I see what happened. No yeah there is no way in hell Xel isn't a wolf based on wagonomics from my point of view though guys
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            is funny eaman?
            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            GET DUNKED FUNNY
            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

            Comment

            • Funnygurl555
              T-Force's Rival
              • Dec 2010
              • 1865

              #1791
              Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

              xelnya

              james seriously no you have a stupid claim in front of you Xel faked it let's not lose this phase
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              is funny eaman?
              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              GET DUNKED FUNNY
              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

              Comment

              • Tokzic
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 6878

                #1792
                Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                xelnya

                lynch all liars

                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                Comment

                • Tokzic
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 6878

                  #1793
                  Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                  I think Psycho and James have to be the fakeclaims.

                  Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                  Comment

                  • Funnygurl555
                    T-Force's Rival
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1865

                    #1794
                    Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                    thanks tokzic
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    is funny eaman?
                    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    GET DUNKED FUNNY
                    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                    Comment

                    • James May
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2012
                      • 3817

                      #1795
                      Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      xelnya

                      james seriously no you have a stupid claim in front of you Xel faked it let's not lose this phase
                      Then someone else can vote on him. I'm not going against my gutread. Nope. Unless -you- can tell me otherwise, I'm not going to against my read. I thought J-rodd was a wolf and look where it got me.
                      bananas


                      Comment

                      • James May
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2012
                        • 3817

                        #1796
                        Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                        really guys...
                        bananas


                        Comment

                        • James May
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2012
                          • 3817

                          #1797
                          Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Tokzic
                          I think Psycho and James have to be the fakeclaims.
                          You're wrong mate
                          bananas


                          Comment

                          • psychoangel691
                            Retired Staff
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 10438

                            #1798
                            Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                            lol see there was the rush
                            Originally posted by Charu
                            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                            Comment

                            • James May
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2012
                              • 3817

                              #1799
                              Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                              We still had plenty of time rofl. You guys really can't just take the time to fucking digest all of the information? COME THE FUCK ON
                              bananas


                              Comment

                              • psychoangel691
                                Retired Staff
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 10438

                                #1800
                                Re: TWG 130: Hi-Roller's C9++ GAME THREAD

                                Yoshl admits he fake claimed yet somehow you and I are the fake claims James

                                If we're lynching all liars than why Xel over Yoshl he lied too
                                Originally posted by Charu
                                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                                Comment

                                Working...