TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TWG Link
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2014
    • 0

    #2671
    Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

    As much as I don't want to admit it, I think Pit-Little Mac might actually make sense. I've been on and off suspecting Pit the entire game and only solidified a human read on him due to his Oracle claim. I'm rereading the entire thread, so when I reach the point of his Oracle claim, I'll see whether it's as legitimate as I originally thought it was.

    Comment

    • TWG Pit
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2014
      • 1

      #2672
      Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

      guys do not kill me this phase

      i repeat

      DO NOT KILL ME THIS PHASE.
      I AM LEGIT.


      thanks

      Comment

      • TWG Pit
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2014
        • 1

        #2673
        Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

        like i swear if i see one vote on me i'm gonna go ham like

        you guys don't even know. how can i even adequately defend myself now like what ????

        link do not doubt me i believe you're town i kinda need you to believe me even if you don't right now don't kill me this phase there are two wolves remember

        omgggggg

        Comment

        • TWG Villager
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2014
          • 2

          #2674
          Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

          whats that

          your food is getting cold

          Comment

          • TWG Villager
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2014
            • 2

            #2675
            Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

            i cant understand your wolf language

            Comment

            • TWG Link
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2014
              • 0

              #2676
              Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

              Pit, why have you been acting so antsy every time someone's expressed suspicion of you? You reacted the same way to Zelda near the beginning of the game.

              And no one's voting yet. We're not risking a wolf rush until we can reach an informed decision to place our votes.

              Comment

              • TWG Pit
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2014
                • 1

                #2677
                Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

                i'm scared since i won't be around in a bit and i don't wanna come back to, "ok so like pit is confirmed 100% wolf let's jump on him"

                ;;

                Comment

                • TWG Link
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2014
                  • 0

                  #2678
                  Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

                  Pit, who would you want lynched as of right now?

                  Comment

                  • TWG Little Mac
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2014
                    • 0

                    #2679
                    Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

                    "hey guys" (hah) I'm back from work now, but I'll be a bit scattered for the net hr and 15 minutes.

                    And to follow that, we can't risk a wolf rush on someone who has claimed blue without any rhyme or reason for needing to in the first place. (Or any APPARENT reason that I can even see)

                    nice to see you villager.

                    Comment

                    • TWG Pit
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2014
                      • 1

                      #2680
                      Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

                      little mac

                      Comment

                      • TWG Little Mac
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2014
                        • 0

                        #2681
                        Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

                        thanks for the warm welcome!

                        Comment

                        • TWG Pit
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2014
                          • 1

                          #2682
                          Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

                          8)

                          Comment

                          • TWG Mega Man
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2014
                            • 5

                            #2683
                            Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

                            hey guys

                            Comment

                            • TWG Mega Man
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2014
                              • 5

                              #2684
                              Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

                              I'm Mega Man!!

                              Comment

                              • TWG Pit
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2014
                                • 1

                                #2685
                                Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

                                hi mega man

                                Comment

                                Working...