TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TWG Mega Man
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2014
    • 5

    #2491
    Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

    Originally posted by TWG King Dedede
    XIZ HAD INITIALLY POSTED THE RATIO INCORRECTLY, AND SO KNOWING HOW RATIOS WORK IS EXACTLY WHERE THE CONFUSION LIED. NOT SAYING I THINK IT'S SUPER TOWN OR ANYTHING, BUT I DON'T THINK IT'S WORTH LOOKING AT.
    That's not my memory of the situation.

    My memory of the situation was that Xiz posted the correct ratio, someone else who doesn't know how ratios work "corrected" it, and then Link made his post clearing things up saying that the ratio was right all along and the only thing wrong was others' interpretation of how mathematics work.

    Comment

    • TWG King Dedede
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2014
      • 1

      #2492
      Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

      Originally posted by TWG Link
      Xiz, clarify the ratio for 24 players if possible, please! Since having a 1:4 wolf to town ratio isn't possible in this case.
      I WASN'T THERE SO I DON'T KNOW FOR SURE, BUT I ASSUMED THIS WAS A RESPONSE TO WHAT XIZ HAD IN THE OP. caps

      Comment

      • TWG Mega Man
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2014
        • 5

        #2493
        Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

        Originally posted by TWG Pit
        but can you counterclaim in a game where you don't know how much of a certain role there is

        that's kinda why his claim troubles me, but I mean meeehhhh
        You absolutely can.

        A lot of those roles it is very clear there can only be 1 of maximum, simply because 2 would be unbalanced.

        Examples include: Seer, Bomb, Gunsmith, and oh yeah - Oracle. Complete cardflip on death, in a game with a Gunsmith? There is no way we get more than 1 of those. And I believe Greninja, because I don't think a wolf would fakeclaim it first, since the chance of there being 1 of each role is a lot higher than 0. The only role we don't have confirmed knowledge of there being at least 1 of so far is Guardian. I'm going ahead and assuming 1 of each role.

        If someone else has the Oracle power and they've been thinking "oh, maybe there's two of us!": Absolutely not, there's no way, come forward if you're out there.

        Comment

        • TWG Little Mac
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2014
          • 0

          #2494
          Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

          Originally posted by TWG Pit
          I'm not sure when this happened. I had a case on Yoshi in D1; it wasn't created after you made a post.
          I meant that you were ready to switch your vote on the Meta Knight lynch and after considering it you figured it would be too impulsive to vote Yoshi.

          I didn't mean that it's the first time you've suspected Yoshi in the game.

          Comment

          • TWG Pit
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2014
            • 1

            #2495
            Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

            Sweet alright guys so this is where I'm at:

            I'm okay with Little Mac because he looks like he's making an effort at this game. P much CTRL + C, but after Zelda's death once I had to get off of that mess it was one of the first things that popped into my head

            Dedede I really don't know. Your posting's okay and nothing has really stood out to me other than what I said (which in hindsight now that I know Meta Knight's town is probably useless), so I'm willing to not think about you for a while

            Yoshi's here. And it's weird because he hasn't posted much so he's still this blank spot on the map that now that we're down to what 8? players I don't feel like taking a chance on him now. He's leaving holy crap if we take down a wolf this phase I'm sorry but I'm gonna kinda leave my vote on you for a while =(((

            Link is someone that won't die this phase but troubles me a little with the points that Greninja brought up, but at the same time with what I said earlier he's still town-ish to me

            Villager..... Your playing style is not what I'd expect when you're town. Especially with Zelda having flipped human, I wouldn't mind seeing you gone today.

            Greninja...

            ok megaman i'm an oracle let's shake things up

            Comment

            • TWG Pit
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2014
              • 1

              #2496
              Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

              this is why I was being so derpy this game omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!

              I can't PR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

              Comment

              • TWG Mega Man
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2014
                • 5

                #2497
                Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

                But I believe Greninja, and I know wolves don't have the balls to fakeclaim again, so don't count on any counterclaims.

                Comment

                • TWG King Dedede
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2014
                  • 1

                  #2498
                  Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

                  DA FUCK. caps

                  Comment

                  • TWG Pit
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2014
                    • 1

                    #2499
                    Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

                    8)

                    Comment

                    • TWG Little Mac
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2014
                      • 0

                      #2500
                      Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

                      Okay.

                      Comment

                      • TWG Mega Man
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2014
                        • 5

                        #2501
                        Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

                        Wait, did I just get ninjaed by the wolves having the balls to counterclaim?

                        Oh this is getting interesting.

                        Comment

                        • TWG Pit
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2014
                          • 1

                          #2502
                          Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

                          oh you're not believing me

                          ugh ok rip me BUT IF YOU SEE MY FLIP 8)

                          Comment

                          • TWG Pit
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2014
                            • 1

                            #2503
                            Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

                            8))))))))))))

                            Comment

                            • TWG Pit
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2014
                              • 1

                              #2504
                              Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

                              I mean why would I do this as a wolf? It's incredibly risky, I'm not exactly being read as town by everyone right now so there is a high likelihood that I would die, and I'd leave my last wolf partner behind

                              Let's trust me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                              Comment

                              • TWG King Dedede
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2014
                                • 1

                                #2505
                                Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

                                WOLF-PIT HAS NO INCENTIVE TO FAKECLAIM ORACLE THERE, VOTES WERE AT 2-2-2 NOT ON PIT SO LIKE, NO. I THINK IT'S REAL.

                                BUT I THINK GRENINJA IS REAL TOO?????

                                AT THIS POINT I FEEL LIKE YOU JUST SET THE CLAIMS ASIDE AND TRY TO READ EVERYONE. REALLY DON'T FEEL GOOD ABOUT LYNCHING INTO THE BLUE CLAIMS.

                                UUUUUGH GRENINJA ARE YOU WOOFING caps

                                Comment

                                Working...