TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TWG Pit
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2014
    • 1

    #2791
    Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

    Hey guys, why did Villager claim now and not after I claimed/Greninja died?

    Comment

    • TWG Little Mac
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2014
      • 0

      #2792
      Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

      Originally posted by TWG Pit
      Hey guys, why did Villager claim now and not after I claimed/Greninja died?
      a bomb remaining in the game, hidden, can be used to kill a wolf in the night.

      Comment

      • TWG Pit
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2014
        • 1

        #2793
        Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

        Actually he may have not been around. Hm....

        never mind.

        wow

        still thinking here. fuudgeee 15 minutes

        Comment

        • TWG Villager
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2014
          • 2

          #2794
          Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

          easy

          because claiming bomb before mylo is dumb as fuck

          claiming bomb when mylo is perfect because garuntees at least one confirmed town player

          Comment

          • TWG Mega Man
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2014
            • 5

            #2795
            Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

            Originally posted by TWG Pit
            Hey guys, why did Villager claim now and not after I claimed/Greninja died?
            Because Bomb is a really good role that claiming makes useless, and we're at lynch or lose so his claim is actually at a great fucking time?

            ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

            Comment

            • TWG Little Mac
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2014
              • 0

              #2796
              Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

              wildly coming out for no reason at all gives up your power.

              To answer your question, everything is shaken up after villager's claim.

              Comment

              • TWG Pit
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2014
                • 1

                #2797
                Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

                yeah.

                Dedede trusted my oracle claim and he's dead.

                Comment

                • TWG Mega Man
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2014
                  • 5

                  #2798
                  Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

                  And also... what? "Why claim now and not after I claimed?" But... it was after you claimed... at a better time...

                  So I don't understand the question you're asking me.

                  Comment

                  • TWG Pit
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2014
                    • 1

                    #2799
                    Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

                    I could've killed Mega Man at that point

                    Heck, IMO that's the smart kill. Pretty much everyone's reading him town.

                    Comment

                    • TWG Mega Man
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2014
                      • 5

                      #2800
                      Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

                      Originally posted by TWG Pit
                      I could've killed Mega Man at that point

                      Heck, IMO that's the smart kill. Pretty much everyone's reading him town.
                      But you left me alive because you thought I was the Bomb, right?

                      I breadcrumbed that shit.

                      Comment

                      • TWG Mega Man
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2014
                        • 5

                        #2801
                        Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

                        Did you lap it up?

                        Comment

                        • TWG Pit
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2014
                          • 1

                          #2802
                          Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

                          No really that's not what happened! ughh..

                          Guys I'm doing a horrible job at defending myself, but please don't kill me this phase. If you think you've caught a wolf, then yeah ok, but there's next phase too and you can off me then if I'm doing such a bad job.

                          You may not believe me now, but you'll throw the game with this kill.

                          I have seven minutes now.. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

                          Comment

                          • TWG Villager
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2014
                            • 2

                            #2803
                            Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

                            just vote for yourself omg

                            Comment

                            • TWG Villager
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2014
                              • 2

                              #2804
                              Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

                              gvys

                              Comment

                              • TWG Pit
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2014
                                • 1

                                #2805
                                Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

                                I will not do that.

                                I won't.

                                Please omg please I can come up with something in a day or two I'll put in the effort!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                But six minutes is not enough for me. Please don't throw the game like this!!!!!!!!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...