TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TWG Villager
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2014
    • 2

    #2776
    Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

    like this is pretty pathetic like what r u trying to do

    Comment

    • TWG Mega Man
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2014
      • 5

      #2777
      Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

      Stop fixating on Villager and tell me who you think the other wolf is.

      Comment

      • TWG Pit
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2014
        • 1

        #2778
        Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

        I already said it's Little Mac

        I'm pretty sure that Link is town at this point due to something said earlier, and you are very likely to be town based on your actions this game

        Comment

        • TWG Pit
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2014
          • 1

          #2779
          Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

          I'm like 100% confident on Villager though for obvious reasons. That's why I was grilling him.

          Sorry.

          But what townie at this point would throw a vote and then leave on MYLO

          I'll stop fixating now. Sorry. But really when you said that Villager's aggression was off, it was.

          Comment

          • TWG Villager
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2014
            • 2

            #2780
            Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

            grilling me because my bomb too op for your shitty fake ass oracle

            Comment

            • TWG Villager
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2014
              • 2

              #2781
              Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

              also because like lmao ur a wolf

              why wait when im pretty sure your the wolf here

              Comment

              • TWG Villager
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2014
                • 2

                #2782
                Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

                hey lil mac

                hows it feel seeing your partner like this?

                Comment

                • TWG Mega Man
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2014
                  • 5

                  #2783
                  Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

                  Originally posted by TWG Pit
                  I already said it's Little Mac

                  I'm pretty sure that Link is town at this point due to something said earlier
                  ???

                  If you two are both wolves this is the laziest defense. "Something said"? Want to give me a quote or two, partner?

                  Like, did I nail you guys or something? "Due to something said earlier please don't kill my partner tomorrow". "why would i be freaking out of if i was a wolf"? Uh, if I was completely on your trail? I think it's you/Link. Link gives me more sadfaces than thought-provoking rebuttals to my points.

                  Sad cuz I gotchu?

                  Is the game as easy as my gut thinks it is?

                  Comment

                  • TWG Pit
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2014
                    • 1

                    #2784
                    Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

                    Ok then Little Mac, you were thinking that Villager is a wolf in the wolf/wolf pairings that you're thinking of, right??

                    How much has that changed due to his claim, especially since it's w/v between us right now.

                    Comment

                    • TWG Little Mac
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2014
                      • 0

                      #2785
                      Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

                      Originally posted by TWG Villager
                      hey lil mac

                      hows it feel seeing your partner like this?
                      don't jump to conclusions so quickly.

                      Comment

                      • TWG Pit
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2014
                        • 1

                        #2786
                        Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

                        You didn't get me Mega Man...

                        You really didn't!!!!

                        And if Link's a wolf and I trusted him for the wrong reasons then I really suck, but I really think he's town right now

                        Comment

                        • TWG Pit
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2014
                          • 1

                          #2787
                          Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

                          I just have 20 minutes and I can't type up something long right now!

                          But those are where my suspicions lie!

                          Comment

                          • TWG Villager
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2014
                            • 2

                            #2788
                            Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

                            so we're lynching pit right

                            Comment

                            • TWG Villager
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2014
                              • 2

                              #2789
                              Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

                              because lol this stalling

                              Comment

                              • TWG Pit
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2014
                                • 1

                                #2790
                                Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

                                yeah let me stall

                                don't try rushing the lynch villager

                                Comment

                                Working...