TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #46
    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

    Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
    I'm pretty good at town too y'know.
    prove it =0

    Originally posted by Viccica
    I thought V was always the day 1 lynch anyway? He's just trying to make himself survive.


    Also I totally had a dream that I was reading a huge theorycraft post by V about this game and I was already annoyed.

    I've been back for a day. Ffs.
    you're not in this game, I thought?
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • Viccica
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2009
      • 702

      #47
      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

      I thought I wasn't but there I am at spot number 2.
      Dear sirs,
      One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

      In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

      Sincerely,

      Your Client
      Eco Friendly
      ♥~Chu

      Comment

      • Viccica
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2009
        • 702

        #48
        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

        I think someone in the game opted to be a coach so I got their spot?
        Dear sirs,
        One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

        In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

        Sincerely,

        Your Client
        Eco Friendly
        ♥~Chu

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #49
          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

          I see that now my eyes went right to spot #11 where I thought you were my mistake
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • Viccica
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2009
            • 702

            #50
            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

            Don't let it happen again
            Dear sirs,
            One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

            In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

            Sincerely,

            Your Client
            Eco Friendly
            ♥~Chu

            Comment

            • Viccica
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2009
              • 702

              #51
              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

              That was meant to be in all caps but filters.
              Dear sirs,
              One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

              In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

              Sincerely,

              Your Client
              Eco Friendly
              ♥~Chu

              Comment

              • Vendetta21
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Aug 2006
                • 2745

                #52
                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                I'm pretty good at town too y'know.
                I know I can't tell the difference and need you to help me figure it out

                Comment

                • Viccica
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 702

                  #53
                  Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                  Where's Alain I want him to play.
                  Dear sirs,
                  One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                  In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                  Sincerely,

                  Your Client
                  Eco Friendly
                  ♥~Chu

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #54
                    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                    he hasn't played in like 8 years...
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #55
                      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      I know I can't tell the difference and need you to help me figure it out
                      I read him in almost exactly the same way I read fic; POE.
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • Viccica
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 702

                        #56
                        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                        It's one of those ghosts from Zelda. Geez don't you know anything?
                        Dear sirs,
                        One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                        In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                        Sincerely,

                        Your Client
                        Eco Friendly
                        ♥~Chu

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #57
                          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                          Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                          What does POE mean?
                          Process of Elimination

                          I swear one of these days I'm gonna make a thread with all of this shit in it
                          or just steal it from somewhere else whichever one.
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #58
                            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                            Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                            I'm so sorry. I've made a complete and utter fool of myself. I don't know how I'll ever be able to atone for my sins against Zelda.
                            *Link


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #59
                              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                              DBP
                              what's up with the game
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #60
                                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                                Everyone here is smelly.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...