TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #16
    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

    i've got my eyes on you this time pop!! not going to trick me a third time


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #17
      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

      Dragonia checking in
      sup
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #18
        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        I guess wolfy lean on charu but I don't have a full reason yet because I think my expectations of charu are really vague and based on a set of loose impressions

        I mean he always posts white noise but that first wasn't aimed at being cute or funny it was to tonally off in some sense but not a very strong one
        Is this related to why Charu is the Day-1-lynch all the time? Our standards are too high?
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #19
          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

          also when I asked Yoshl to give me a Dragonia avatar, he accidentally gave me
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #20
            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

            Aren't we like...

            Not supposed to post before mafia select their adjustments? I'm P sure I read that in the wiki.
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #21
              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

              Also:

              Lmfao I knew you were going to do this regardless of role.

              Originally posted by j-rodd123
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • James May
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2012
                • 3817

                #22
                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                I could have sworn that as well Manti. Also, can we lynch Viccica before she becomes inactive again?
                bananas


                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #23
                  Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                  games hasn't even started yet i think?
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • YoshL
                    Celestial Harbor
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 6156

                    #24
                    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                    • At the beginning of the game all town aligned players receive a "Vanilla Town" role. Once mafia has selected their abilities all town roles go out. This prevents claims of "received roles before/after mafia modifications".
                    • No player may receive more than one role/modification
                    • The mafia traitor may not receive any abilities if not recruited as well.


                    Nothing was said about not being able to post~
                    Last edited by YoshL; 08-30-2014, 01:21 PM.


                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #25
                      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                      Aren't we like...

                      Not supposed to post before mafia select their adjustments? I'm P sure I read that in the wiki.
                      looking over some mafiascum games, that's how they do that over there
                      but fuck that shit
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #26
                        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                        vvv



                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #27
                          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~



                          das my army


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • Vendetta21
                            Sectional Moderator
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 2745

                            #28
                            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                            Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                            Also:

                            Lmfao I knew you were going to do this regardless of role.
                            Idgi

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #29
                              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                              He posted in the signup thread he's post that gif if he was wolf traitor and wanted to be recruited.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #30
                                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                                it was something he said in the signups thread, @V
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...