TWG CXIII: Post Game

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FictionJunction
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2006
    • 3843

    #46
    Re: TWG CXIII: Post Game

    basically sora acted on her own and vgot tforce to join in because relationship. Had that no happened you wouldn't have gotten the early majority which enabled you to win - sora basically gave you the keys and locked team bruise out.
    Originally posted by j-rodd123
    wow

    Comment

    • FictionJunction
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 3843

      #47
      Re: TWG CXIII: Post Game

      shoud've suspected something when team raeko/blank didn't get killed in one shot, though.
      Originally posted by j-rodd123
      wow

      Comment

      • MeaCulpa
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 841

        #48
        Re: TWG CXIII: Post Game

        Oh yeah I was assuming that mimi was going to turn on you guys as well, since she sent messages to all the single-player teams wanting to break you guys up.

        Comment

        • MeaCulpa
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 841

          #49
          Re: TWG CXIII: Post Game

          Whether she was going to work with you guys once you were both single-player teams or not, I can't say

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #50
            Re: TWG CXIII: Post Game

            So mad, THX TFORCE!!!!111!!!11!!!!11

            An analogy: You're playing Halo, your team is in the lead, suddenly, someone on your team decides to throw grenades at his team mates because you're bored of winning.

            YOU'RE THAT GUY, AAAAAAAUGH, WHERE'S THE BOOT FUNCTION!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
            Last edited by Charu; 05-2-2014, 01:32 PM.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #51
              Re: TWG CXIII: Post Game



              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #52
                Re: TWG CXIII: Post Game

                Curse you ncsuDuncan!
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • soramimi
                  Cat Army Coordinator
                  • Jul 2013
                  • 333

                  #53
                  Re: TWG CXIII: Post Game

                  Thanks for making me laugh guys. This thread is wonderful. =3

                  And basically... I just didn't care anymore. I felt like the game was getting too predictable, so I wanted to change it up. To be honest, I really expected Tforce to turn on me and tell Fiction what I was doing to get me eliminated. Trevor, you trust me way too much. He basically told me EVERYTHING right after shooting Xel, (rip buddy =( ) I *did* think you and Fiction were partners for the longest time, haha. I'm still sad I didn't get to shoot you. That would have made my day. <3

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #54
                    Re: TWG CXIII: Post Game

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    An analogy: You're playing Halo, your team is in the lead, suddenly, someone on your team decides to throw grenades at his team mates because you're bored of winning.
                    nah he wasn't on your team though, I think it's different

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #55
                      Re: TWG CXIII: Post Game

                      Originally posted by Riotpolice
                      IMO MVP belongs to both mea and myself because we were in the exact same situation, just that he betrays me in the end is all.
                      sorry dude that's not how it works, diplo is about building trust/credibility and then backstabbing at the right time. you got backstabbed and the backstabber won the gold medal. nice game though.

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #56
                        Re: TWG CXIII: Post Game

                        hey can we all hop on g-hangouts and talk about this game sometime? I wanna hear everythingggg

                        Comment

                        • T-Force
                          Your world ends with you
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 4753

                          #57
                          Re: TWG CXIII: Post Game

                          Originally posted by FictionJunction
                          basically sora acted on her own and vgot tforce to join in because relationship. Had that no happened you wouldn't have gotten the early majority which enabled you to win - sora basically gave you the keys and locked team bruise out.
                          Actually, seeing as she was never loyal to you, she might've swapped over whenever.

                          Second part, meh. I just also wanted to throw in a wrench. As Charu put it, slit a knife across the throats of everyone who I got friendly with.





                          At Charu: I didn't convince her. That was all her. I just put in the deciding vote.
                          Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                          Comment

                          • T-Force
                            Your world ends with you
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 4753

                            #58
                            Re: TWG CXIII: Post Game

                            That also said, Charu, try this when trying to describe me:

                            Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                            Comment

                            • T-Force
                              Your world ends with you
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 4753

                              #59
                              Re: TWG CXIII: Post Game

                              Also, thank you to mimi for proving my point on this:
                              It's hilarious that no matter how honest you are in this game, no one will take you completely seriously. This game is awesome.
                              Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                              Comment

                              • FictionJunction
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 3843

                                #60
                                Re: TWG CXIII: Post Game

                                well I never thought of sora as under my jurisdiction, just tforce. I always considered sora to be Tforce's responsibility.
                                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...